Diet pills! - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Diet pills!

Diet pills Fat Skinny Ana Mia Diet

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 Extraspearmint

Extraspearmint

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationPNW, USA

Posted 04 March 2019 - 06:51 PM

Alot of body builders take "ACE stack" - aspirin, caffeine pills, ephedrine (?)

I think you have to stay very very hydrated while on it or there's a high risk of heart attack though. :/

5'10" and fat
will actually add stats when I hit my first GW lol

#22 Guest_allisiuxy_*

Guest_allisiuxy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:26 AM

i take lida daiduha.

less appetite and don`t feel so hungry

• samarrin and teaxxxholic like this

#23 Rainy_x

Rainy_x

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:31 AM

I've started taking xls medical and they fucking work yall! I was losing 1-2lbs a week now I'm losing 3-4
  • samarrin and stardustlad like this
HW -230
CW-133
LW-104
GW-110
UGW-90

#24 barelyallive

barelyallive

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:34 AM

Adderal, ephedrine, phetermine, hydroxycut is good I've heard. I've been staying away from them recently, just find it makes my heart rate go up and gives me anxiety. Won't let me get to sleep either.

#25 teaxxxholic

teaxxxholic

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:53 AM

i take lida daiduha.

less appetite and don`t feel so hungry

Where do you get yours?

I used to take Zi xiu tang bee pollen... then tok this for a solid minute but the website I went to closed down!!!!! ):

Also... I have taken SO MANY DIET PILLS.

From green tea, hoodia, caffiene pills like Stackers, xenedrine, hydroxycut, lipoziene, prescribed Adderall (not anymore </3) and topamax , and druggies not prescribed, anti depressants, drink mixes like slim quick, dexatrim, rockstar, etc so many moreee HOLY SHIZZZ. Honestly... I feel like its more how you view it... how it will help you and how much you believe in it... with the store bought ones. If you go at them thinking they wont work... they wont. (: Good luck!

115.4 114 113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 (5'10)

#26 Guest_allisiuxy_*

Guest_allisiuxy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:51 PM

Where do you get yours?

I used to take Zi xiu tang bee pollen... then tok this for a solid minute but the website I went to closed down!!!!! ):

Also... I have taken SO MANY DIET PILLS.

From green tea, hoodia, caffiene pills like Stackers, xenedrine, hydroxycut, lipoziene, prescribed Adderall (not anymore </3) and topamax , and druggies not prescribed, anti depressants, drink mixes like slim quick, dexatrim, rockstar, etc so many moreee HOLY SHIZZZ. Honestly... I feel like its more how you view it... how it will help you and how much you believe in it... with the store bought ones. If you go at them thinking they wont work... they wont. (: Good luck!

i bought them on ebay. tried many diffrent types too. think they only work mentally. tried some that dosen`t work..

and when i take one type for 3 months then they stop working so then i buy a diffrent type.

annoying... have taken diet pills for 6 years. so i now know what kind of diet pills that work .

yep so true if you think they will work they usually work.

• teaxxxholic likes this

#27 WilliamWillTell

WilliamWillTell

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2894 posts
  • LocationNeither here nor there

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:36 AM

Hydroxycut Black is what I'm taking now. Idk if it actually works, I honestly take it more for the placebo effect, just to add another step to my routine/regimen. I have noticed though that in between bottles mt weight seems to stall. *shrugs*

#28 snowysunshine

snowysunshine

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:02 AM

There are so many names in this thread I'm sure you're dying haha but in the end the general consensus of most don't do anything is 100% correct.  Almost all diet pills you buy are bullshit because everything that actually works is illegal.

The only thing I have heard to actually work is bronkaid (not prescription but must get from pharmacy counter and be over 18) because it contains ephedrine, which does actually work as a diet pill type ingredient (I believe it boosts metabolism and shit not sure but it is effective).  It's also quite able to be dangerous especially for someone with anorexia because it messes up your heart big time.  Don't really recommend but like that's the only thing that's likely going to help (or anything you find with ephedrine; it used to be in other diet pills but that was outlawed).  Anything else isn't worth it.

I do have and occasionally take Hydroxycut, but it's just a glorified caffeine pill.  I forgot they were diet pills about a week after I bought them, I just take them in place of coffee if I'm on the run.  Maybe they have some random weight loss something in them but I don't think they have ever helped me much in weight loss, in the end the caffeine is the only reason they're useful and clearly that isn't a weight loss formula.

All these names people are throwing out there have merits for whatever reason but in the end most of those reasons aren't going to be actual functioning weight loss.  Some will kill appetite a bit, some give you hella motivation (Hydroxycut does this; I feel insanely motivated to restrict and work out after taking it), etc, but actually causing weight loss just isn't something realistic in pill form.

• mochroi, lyingtothemirrror and Sataninchen like this
Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=15340595

Diagnosed AN-R and almost died but recovered since 2019!

Recovery is so hard, but you will be amazed at how much better life is without EDs (even more than you can imagine).  I hope

that I am able to maintain recovery all my life because it is the best thing I have ever done.  If you want it, go get it. You won't

regret it long term even if it isn't as easy as you wanted.

#29 Capuc*ne

Capuc*ne

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:16 AM

Have you heard of the Love Wellness brand? They have pills called Lean Queen with selenium that kicks your thyroid into gear and Bye Bye Bloat. May be worth a try. You can order them online. All natural with virtually no side effects.

#30 Nullivorous

Nullivorous

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2539 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:26 AM

I take topamax, along with dnp. I don’t suggest using dnp tho because it really fucks up your body and you can die if you don’t take the right does

DNP is REALLY bad. It does work, but by being a toxin to the mitochondria so they have to burn more energy to keep the cell able to function. During WW1, Russian soldiers in explosive factories (that produced DNP) were losing weight like crazy, and its thermal effects (making people feel warm) was utilized to keep soldiers warm on the front lines. It makes terrible side effects (yellow sweat, rapid heart rate, sometimes really high grade fever (like 106+F degrees) that literally cooks people to death. FDA banned its use when there were lots of heart attacks and people going blind (some 20 years after stopping it) because of how toxic it is.

Safer diet pills/supplements I recommend:

Caffeine + green tea extract. Green tea extract (specifically look for catechin) helps make more brown fat cells from regular fat cells. Brown fat actively burns energy to keep the body warm as a non-shivering thermal regulation. Caffeine speeds up the activity of brown fat, once made. It isn't much, an average of extra 100-200 calories burned a day. But for people who are low restricting, it makes a HUGE difference.

Garcenia Cambogia. It is an appetite suppressant. It takes the edge off of hunger, but doesn't make it go away complete. When I need to concentrate on a task (studying, or something major at work), it really helps me stay focused and present. I usually take 1/2 to 2/3 dose so the pills last longer, so maybe at a full dose, it will remove appetite completely.

Ephedrine. I've not used it because it's illegal here, but it is effective. It is a stimulant-type of drug, raising the metabolism directly. I don't know exactly by how much (my major research was directed at catechin), but I know enough people who use it that I'm certain it does work.

I majored in Nutritional Science at university, so I am very familiar with supplements, looking at them through the lens of eating disorders. I'll happily answer any questions to the best of my knowledge on this (or any nutrition-related) topic :)

• Bitterred1639, Littlelolitaaaa, Miriam1610 and 2 others like this

Just let me relapse without judgement

Legit Nutritionist Degree

Inbox always open for questions or memes

The only hurdle to becoming who I want to be is me

MY ULTIMATE WEIGHT PREDICTION CALCULATOR!! FREE TO USE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hEqFBBhu6Tz6HVK6fiJ_mY_rpRVXDg3eQzacH6qY-NE/edit

Coronavirus Survival Thread:

https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3967739-enduring-quarantine-hangouts-tips-and-tricks-galore/

#31 Tecna

Tecna

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13428 posts
  • LocationKitchen, binging

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:40 AM

none?

Obese

BED diagnosed

BMI: >40

Daily binge eater with huge binges more than once a day

** Not my first account **

-- // --

Find me on the social networks above!

FACEBOOK

@mybingeeatingdisorder

(https://www.facebook...eeatingdisorder)

@theyinyangnature

(https://www.facebook...heyinyangnature)

INSTAGRAM:

@im.misspiggy

(https://www.instagra.../p/CCTMRSBpTfv/)

@mybingeeatingdisorder

(https://www.instagra...eatingdisorder/)

beverages.jpg

#32 Natasha B

Natasha B

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3484 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:03 AM

I just got paid, so before I waste my money on clothes I’ll never wear because of dysmorphia please suggest some diet pills that work?

Diet pills do not work. Eat less, move more is the key to losing weight period. Diet pills are a total waste of money. 

• Jodisharlene likes this

Height: 5'8"

CW: 117 lbs

GW: 110 lbs 

UGW: 105 lbs

2017-09-12 18.33.14.jpg

#33 foggysunday

foggysunday

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Locationhell babey!!

Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:32 PM

i take apple cider vinegar pills and they seem to help, plus theyre super cheap. i binged twice over the course of 3 days and didnt gain a single pound. off them i wouldve gained 2+. $6 for 25 pills

• ana.sun likes this

┏┘  ʕ˵ ˵ʔ  └┓

|(𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼)|  

┗┐   () ()  ┌┛

110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100

"i've got to fold 'cause these hands are too shaky to hold,

hunger hurts, but starving works...

when it costs too much to love."

#34 death is imminent.

death is imminent.

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2537 posts
  • Locationyour mom's Chest hair

Posted 04 November 2019 - 02:15 PM

DNP is REALLY bad. It does work, but by being a toxin to the mitochondria so they have to burn more energy to keep the cell able to function. During WW1, Russian soldiers in explosive factories (that produced DNP) were losing weight like crazy, and its thermal effects (making people feel warm) was utilized to keep soldiers warm on the front lines. It makes terrible side effects (yellow sweat, rapid heart rate, sometimes really high grade fever (like 106+F degrees) that literally cooks people to death. FDA banned its use when there were lots of heart attacks and people going blind (some 20 years after stopping it) because of how toxic it is.

Safer diet pills/supplements I recommend:

Caffeine + green tea extract. Green tea extract (specifically look for catechin) helps make more brown fat cells from regular fat cells. Brown fat actively burns energy to keep the body warm as a non-shivering thermal regulation. Caffeine speeds up the activity of brown fat, once made. It isn't much, an average of extra 100-200 calories burned a day. But for people who are low restricting, it makes a HUGE difference.

Garcenia Cambogia. It is an appetite suppressant. It takes the edge off of hunger, but doesn't make it go away complete. When I need to concentrate on a task (studying, or something major at work), it really helps me stay focused and present. I usually take 1/2 to 2/3 dose so the pills last longer, so maybe at a full dose, it will remove appetite completely.

Ephedrine. I've not used it because it's illegal here, but it is effective. It is a stimulant-type of drug, raising the metabolism directly. I don't know exactly by how much (my major research was directed at catechin), but I know enough people who use it that I'm certain it does work.
I majored in Nutritional Science at university, so I am very familiar with supplements, looking at them through the lens of eating disorders. I'll happily answer any questions to the best of my knowledge on this (or any nutrition-related) topic :)

hi, so sorry to bother you, but what are your feelings on pills such as Alli and hydroxicut? sorry to bother, but i am low restriction and trying to use as much as i can to lose... i’m sorry

You can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise inside your head. 

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 80s...? too fucking high no matter what... 

UGW: 55? 50? Wha about 45...? Doesn't matter... hopefully I'll be dead soon anyway

#35 dilon.don

dilon.don

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 02:48 PM

tell me which pills really help

#36 Heisenbυrg

Heisenbυrg

Lord Heisenburg

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63329 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 04 November 2019 - 02:55 PM

Ec stacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Katatat and lyingtothemirrror like this

NEW ACCOUNTABILITY

HEISENBURGS DUMPING EVERYTHING HERE!!

Send me hate:

https://heis94.sarahah.com/

HIIIII

I'LL BE MORE ACTIVE ON EDC

FIND ME THERE AND LET'S BE FRANDS

LINK : http://eatingdisordercentral.com

ALSO

I have a youtube channel too!

subscribe if ya want

(going to upload videos soon!.. more ed content and random shit)

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

"Heis,
You are you,
Perfection and goals,
How I long to see you be whole" - S'mores

#37 Bluedragonfly86

Bluedragonfly86

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 07:46 PM

I'm always on topamax anytime I have a hard core relapse. Or I should say, whenever I get to A HW and finally fed up, I start taking it again and have ended up in treatment again within a year due to the weight loss/ED restricting severity. My ED doctors know at this point why I take it and always take me off whenever I'm inpatient. They won't prescribe it to me anymore (on label use is for migraines) but I have my ways to get...

#38 skymningwolf

skymningwolf

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1255 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 08:04 PM

Actual labeled diet pills (OTC) don’t do shit. Caffeine pills can reduce appetite. Also some anxiety and bipolar medications. My nausea medication reduces my appetite sometimes.

Height: 165cm

CW: 45kg

UGW: uhh 35kg??

Spoiler

#39 Nullivorous

Nullivorous

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2539 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:32 AM

hi, so sorry to bother you, but what are your feelings on pills such as Alli and hydroxicut? sorry to bother, but i am low restriction and trying to use as much as i can to lose... i’m sorry

Alli affects how fat is absorbed in your intestines. It prevents about 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed. That in turn makes you get greasy poop or diarrhea, especially if you generally eat a high fat diet or ate a high fat meal. People have lost generally 5% more body weight taking Alli when all other factors are controlled. I personally wouldn't go that route because the side effects (gas, steatorrhea, brown urine, skin issues) sound worse than losing maybe 3 more pounds, especially given the price of the drug.

Hydroxicut used to have ephedrine, but they changed the formula because of ephedrine legality issues. It's basically an expensive name-brand diet pill concoction at this point. Most versions have some type of coffee or caffeine extract. You may get the same effect by taking a caffeine pill or a pre-workout pill/drink without spending nearly as much.

• death is imminent. likes this

Just let me relapse without judgement

Legit Nutritionist Degree

Inbox always open for questions or memes

The only hurdle to becoming who I want to be is me

MY ULTIMATE WEIGHT PREDICTION CALCULATOR!! FREE TO USE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hEqFBBhu6Tz6HVK6fiJ_mY_rpRVXDg3eQzacH6qY-NE/edit

Coronavirus Survival Thread:

https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3967739-enduring-quarantine-hangouts-tips-and-tricks-galore/

#40 Jayslaam

Jayslaam

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 05 November 2019 - 01:59 AM

hydroxycut pro is the only pill i can vouch for

on it for like a week and i honestly love it

give me energy and i dont feel like eating during school so i can skip my little candy snack i normally have during 6th period

Hydroxycut platinum gave me soooo much energy, I worked out like crazy on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the sad part is, I was getting better.

And now I'm not.

HW:162,161,160,159,158,157,156,155,154,153,152,151,150,149,148,147,146,145,144,143,142,141,140,139,138,137,136,135,134,133,132,131,130,129,128,127,126,125,

CW:141.8 GW1:140 GW2:135 GW3:130 GW4:125 GW5:120 UGW:115

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diet pills, Fat, Skinny, Ana, Mia, Diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users