Diet pills! - Page 3 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Diet pills!

Diet pills Fat Skinny Ana Mia Diet

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 death is imminent.

death is imminent.

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2537 posts
  • Locationyour mom's Chest hair

Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:56 AM

Alli affects how fat is absorbed in your intestines. It prevents about 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed. That in turn makes you get greasy poop or diarrhea, especially if you generally eat a high fat diet or ate a high fat meal. People have lost generally 5% more body weight taking Alli when all other factors are controlled. I personally wouldn't go that route because the side effects (gas, steatorrhea, brown urine, skin issues) sound worse than losing maybe 3 more pounds, especially given the price of the drug.

Hydroxicut used to have ephedrine, but they changed the formula because of ephedrine legality issues. It's basically an expensive name-brand diet pill concoction at this point. Most versions have some type of coffee or caffeine extract. You may get the same effect by taking a caffeine pill or a pre-workout pill/drink without spending nearly as much.

thank you, I'm sorry... I try too keep a low fat, low carb (low everything lol) diet and in turn, end up taking many diet pills/supplements as a result of that... wondering what works and what doesn't, and what could help reduce my weight as quickly as possible in addition to the restriction, as I have little energy for exercise nowadays unfortunately... 

You can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise inside your head. 

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 80s...? too fucking high no matter what... 

UGW: 55? 50? Wha about 45...? Doesn't matter... hopefully I'll be dead soon anyway

#42 Nullivorous

Nullivorous

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2539 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:06 PM

thank you, I'm sorry... I try too keep a low fat, low carb (low everything lol) diet and in turn, end up taking many diet pills/supplements as a result of that... wondering what works and what doesn't, and what could help reduce my weight as quickly as possible in addition to the restriction, as I have little energy for exercise nowadays unfortunately... 

You don't need to apologize or feel guilty :) I rather give sound information than have people waste money or do more dangerous than necessary choices. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't want to. I wouldn't be on the forum if I didn't empathize, too

• death is imminent. likes this

Just let me relapse without judgement

Legit Nutritionist Degree

Inbox always open for questions or memes

The only hurdle to becoming who I want to be is me

MY ULTIMATE WEIGHT PREDICTION CALCULATOR!! FREE TO USE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hEqFBBhu6Tz6HVK6fiJ_mY_rpRVXDg3eQzacH6qY-NE/edit

Coronavirus Survival Thread:

https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3967739-enduring-quarantine-hangouts-tips-and-tricks-galore/

#43 lyingtothemirrror

lyingtothemirrror

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationTucson, Arizona

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:18 PM

Bronkaid (containing ephedrine) has helped me lose weight twice now. Can honest to god say it works. Lost about 35 or more lbs the first time (to my lowest weight) and I'm down 24 now since I started losing again recently while taking it
  • KBI963 likes this

#44 KBI963

KBI963

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

Bronkaid (containing ephedrine) has helped me lose weight twice now. Can honest to god say it works. Lost about 35 or more lbs the first time (to my lowest weight) and I'm down 24 now since I started losing again recently while taking it

Oh yes I tske Primatene that is similar and it also has the ephedrine in it and it's amazing!! I lost about 40 or so pounds on my own by April and I wanted to give Primatene another go. I used to take Bronkaid, , but I take this one now. Anyway, I've lost a total of 89 pounds. I am still taking it, but I take a break on the weekends. Do you have to get yours at the pharmacy and have a two box limit per month as well?

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

#45 anon12345

anon12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:36 PM

Excedrin always helps me for some reason. It has caffeine in it

#46 lyingtothemirrror

lyingtothemirrror

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationTucson, Arizona

Posted 08 November 2019 - 10:56 PM

Oh yes I tske Primatene that is similar and it also has the ephedrine in it and it's amazing!! I lost about 40 or so pounds on my own by April and I wanted to give Primatene another go. I used to take Bronkaid, , but I take this one now. Anyway, I've lost a total of 89 pounds. I am still taking it, but I take a break on the weekends. Do you have to get yours at the pharmacy and have a two box limit per month as well?

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

I am going to have to look into this!! Yes I get mine OTC at Walgreens lol I take 2 a day normally so a box usually lasts me a whole month since they come 60 ct

#47 Guest_soontobetiny.dancer_*

Guest_soontobetiny.dancer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2019 - 02:57 PM

You don't need to apologize or feel guilty :) I rather give sound information than have people waste money or do more dangerous than necessary choices. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't want to. I wouldn't be on the forum if I didn't empathize, too

hi! you really seem to know what you're talking about so i was  wondering if you know anything about taking bronkaid, qysmia, adipex, or just generic phentermine? sorry i know this thread is old 

#48 Lovely Serenity

Lovely Serenity

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1252 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:23 PM

I'm a sudafed hoe.

#49 susy1972

susy1972

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMunich

Posted 26 January 2020 - 02:46 PM

Clenbuterol. Raises your BMR a bit, but mainly makes you a workout god with zero effort. I could run ridiculous distances and maintain speed without feeling tired.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

where do you get it?

i used sibutramine but it works for a few days only

172 cm

HW 65 kg

LW 54 kg 

CW 63 kg 

incredibly fat at the moment.. 

#50 ..................

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 11:18 PM

hydroxycut pro is the only pill i can vouch for

on it for like a week and i honestly love it

give me energy and i dont feel like eating during school so i can skip my little candy snack i normally have during 6th period

Do you take it when fasting or when low restricting or both? When do you find it most effective?

#51 Guest_vem_*

Guest_vem_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:33 PM

Huang jing powder is a decent hunger suppressant. But at the end of the day if you wanna be anorexic there’s gonna be some pain.
  • MellaMoonshadow likes this

#52 mmmanic

mmmanic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:37 PM

It’s not the easiest to get your hands on but - Phentermine. It’s literally a god send because it’s like black coffee in a pill. It gives you energy but also suppresses your appetite BIG TIME. I used it to aid my ana process when I was first starting out but now i can go without eating without the pill

#53 Daniel4754

Daniel4754

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:49 PM

I haven't heard anyone mention thyroid hormone T3 which controls your metabolic rate.

SW: 348CW: 326 GW: 200MyFitnessPal: Daniel8746

#54 Philia

Philia

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2137 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 08 February 2020 - 02:59 AM

where do you get it?
i used sibutramine but it works for a few days only

Had a coworker that worked part-time as an ambulance driver so they had some access to medication. Or find someone in the Vet business

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

#55 Bvitch

Bvitch

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:57 PM

not a diet pill but fluoxetine / prozac is an antidepressant that'll kill your appetite completely (at least it did for me, i couldn't finish a meal for 2 weeks bc I kept gagging & got nauseous - and this was when I was eating normally ) it's also used as medication for bulimia

90f43b1943826c544ceaa68d81d7e604.png

451480bdd85f50389b06641c71877e63.gif

Spoiler

#56 MellaMoonshadow

MellaMoonshadow

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 01:02 PM

Ephedrine is dangerous for the heart. I hope nobody takes it.

#57 Pink gin

Pink gin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 01:58 PM

I haven't heard anyone mention thyroid hormone T3 which controls your metabolic rate.

Don't fuck with your thyroid hormones dude.

If you take excess thyroid hormone you will suppress your thyroid gland and stop it from producing T3/T4 itself - this can cause permanent damage long term and fuck with your metabolism beyond belief.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

#58 Daniel4754

Daniel4754

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:10 PM

Don't fuck with your thyroid hormones dude.

If you take excess thyroid hormone you will suppress your thyroid gland and stop it from producing T3/T4 itself - this can cause permanent damage long term and fuck with your metabolism beyond belief.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Yeah, some bodybuilders mess around with insulin too. I guess that they'll do just about anything to win a competition!
SW: 348CW: 326 GW: 200MyFitnessPal: Daniel8746

#59 raidmaster69

raidmaster69

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:35 AM

green tea extract first

hey, you matter to us.
my articles : https://articlesbyth...s.blogspot.com/

#60 Guest_deletedrabbitxo_*

Guest_deletedrabbitxo_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:39 AM

Diet pills are bs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diet pills, Fat, Skinny, Ana, Mia, Diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users