My Introduction - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My Introduction

5’3 Newbie Anorexic Looking4Buddy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bulimicbby

Bulimicbby

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

Hey everyone.
I just officially became an actual memeber but I have been browsing through the site for quite a while now. I haven’t had an eating disorder for very long but the voices have been slowly manifesting for a few months now. I have always hadn’t body image issues and as a younger kid I would eat a lot and My family members would point it out. My ED didn’t start developing until I became best friends with someone who had an ED she was te first person I had ever met with one. At first I couldn’t understand and I didn’t want her to feel the way she did. But slowly it started to work it’s way into my brain even though I wasn’t in denial for a while.
I know my username is Bulimicbby but I don’t purge anymore. I did for a short time but it was always really hard for me and one day I made my throat bleed and became too scared to purge after binging and I was stuck with all that Food inside of me and it wasn’t the worst feeling ever so now I just realize restrcict.
I was very vegetarian before I even had an ED but I recently became vegan just so I could say no to more food without anyone getting suspicious.
I really want a buddy to talk to when I am about to betray myself by eating sometimes my willpower is so low and it makes me feel like shit about myself but other times I actually enjoy the feelings of hunger pains.

Height: 5’3.5
S.W.: 115
C.W.:111
Goal: 104
Ultimate Goal: 100

#2 craphappens

craphappens

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275905 posts
  • LocationCooperstown

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:30 PM

hello and welcome to MPA.  I'm glad to hear you are not purging anymore.

• Moon&Night likes this

#3 Moon&Night

Moon&Night

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:32 PM

Welcome!

I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

#4 a i e

a i e

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:32 PM

hey you replied to me on find a friend, it would be nice to have a mutual with similar stats :')

my @ on kik is tianh.tia if you wanna add me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5’3, Newbie, Anorexic, Looking4Buddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users