Embarrassing "fat people problems" that you can't wait to be done with - Page 4 - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Embarrassing "fat people problems" that you can't wait to be done with

• Please log in to reply
788 replies to this topic

#61 horror_girl

horror_girl

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3615 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:11 PM

Every visit to doctors not my PCP "are you sure you have non-diabetic hypoglycemia? Are you sure it's not blood sugar spikes? Low blood pressure? I'm not so sure about that... Oh. Wow. That is low. I thought with your weight..." And so much more on that list. Fuck. Off. These are the same problems I had back at 118lbs. Fuck. Right. Off. A. Fucking. Cliff.

THIS, this, alllllllll this!

For 4 months I heard ''all your problems are due to your weight''
I had freaking CANCER and they missed it  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• Silverlily, eilys, WinterRose and 11 others like this

Currently 58.6kg, 5'5.5'' tall
Follow my accountability here: https://www.myproana...e-take-control/

Previous Accountability (98 kg to 55 Kg) -  https://www.myproana...getarian/page-1

#62 bemlor

bemlor

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:17 PM

*Not wearing certain clothes because it's SO MUCH FABRIC!! A maxi dress looks like a damn bed sheet. I'd rather die than wear a big ass poncho. I'm down several sizes but I still stay away from certain outfits. And good luck packing a weekend bag full of bedsheets I call clothes. Oh yeah, tired of folding my undies three times and they still look huge.

*goals: tiny cute undies

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Omgsh yes! I'm going on a trip soon and the me pre-diet would have NEVER been able to fit enough clothes for the trip into a carry-on bag. My clothes just took up SO much room and being self-conscious and needing to bring a sweater/cover-up for every outfit too? Yeah... there was no way that was happening. I *really* can't wait until I'm thin and pakcing everything I need for a weekend trip can easily fit into an overnight bag (tiny shirt, tiny short/pants- NO MORE "sweaters for every day/outift that I'm there") lol

• PussyPamyuPamyu, FitFlower, hate_handles and 2 others like this

#63 FitFlower

FitFlower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:10 AM

Omgsh yes! I'm going on a trip soon and the me pre-diet would have NEVER been able to fit enough clothes for the trip into a carry-on bag. My clothes just took up SO much room and being self-conscious and needing to bring a sweater/cover-up for every outfit too? Yeah... there was no way that was happening. I *really* can't wait until I'm thin and pakcing everything I need for a weekend trip can easily fit into an overnight bag (tiny shirt, tiny short/pants- NO MORE "sweaters for every day/outift that I'm there") lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

XoXo ~ Flower

#64 EndlessMoonless

EndlessMoonless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:05 AM

I can relate to a lot of the above but id like to add that

I feel ashamed of my pussy fat (venus mountain? Lol idk how its called in english) once an ex of mine grabbed it really hard and said something like "look all this fatty pussy" and I was petrified and still haunts me.
Also not being able to see my genitals because of my belly
All kinds of sweat and chub rubb
  • Phiih, writeherthin, Alice_in_Chains and 11 others like this

#65 Jekyll & Hyde

Jekyll & Hyde

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:49 PM

Ok I'mma get way too honest with you guys here on mine:

- no more boob sweat constantly and stinky boobs at the end of the day because my cleavage never gets any fresh air when I have a bra on

- no more all my jeans exploding in the thighs when they're only a few months old

- no more vagina stank at the end of the day because I'm always hot and sweaty in that area and its all always rubbing together. I swear I shower twice a fucking day and all it takes is a trip to the shops and it's back.

- having sex again. It's been four motherfucking years since I last had sex. Four years. I'm 31 years old and I've been single and sexless for four years. And in that time I've gained probably 70 pounds. FML.

- no more bingo wings. My upper arms are freaking enormous. 

- no more looking like a whale with a human head in photos. I hate photos. Photos can die.

- Not having to shop in the Plus section. Ahhhh, its the dream!

• Silverlily, Phiih, writeherthin and 9 others like this

HW: 290 lb

UGW: 128 lb (maybe 116)

5'9.5"

Major milestone 1: under 204.6 lb (out of obese category)

Major milestone 2: under 170.4 lb (out of overweight category)

Underweight from 126.7 lb

Tumblr: bemystrength.tumblr.com

Accountability thread: https://www.myproana...year-old-pumba/

Weight milestones: 285 lb, 280 lb, 275 lb, 270 lb, 265 lb, 260 lb, 255 lb, 250 lb, 245 lb, 240 lb, 235 lb, 230 lb, 225 lb, 220 lb, 215 lb, 210 lb, 205 lb, 200 lb, 195 lb, 190 lb, 185 lb, 180 lb, 175 lb, 170 lb, 165 lb, 160 lb, 155 lb, 150 lb, 145 lb, 140 lb, 135 lb, 130 lb, 128 lb!!

#66 Pdschiz

Pdschiz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:48 PM

Thigh chaffing even in jeans oh boy
Also this is specific bc im a trans man but my weight makes me look very curvy and feminine which triggers my dysphoria so if i loose my weight again to my LW or lower i look more like a man! Gotta hate my bulimia :))
Oh and stop looking pregnant bc so much weight is on my belly which just looks like a balloon?? Idk lmao
  • writeherthin, gasnsip and wanting-my-bones like this

#67 crispbread

crispbread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:19 PM

Ok I'mma get way too honest with you guys here on mine:

- no more boob sweat constantly and stinky boobs at the end of the day because my cleavage never gets any fresh air when I have a bra on

- no more all my jeans exploding in the thighs when they're only a few months old

- no more vagina stank at the end of the day because I'm always hot and sweaty in that area and its all always rubbing together. I swear I shower twice a fucking day and all it takes is a trip to the shops and it's back.

- having sex again. It's been four motherfucking years since I last had sex. Four years. I'm 31 years old and I've been single and sexless for four years. And in that time I've gained probably 70 pounds. FML.

- no more bingo wings. My upper arms are freaking enormous. 

- no more looking like a whale with a human head in photos. I hate photos. Photos can die.

- Not having to shop in the Plus section. Ahhhh, its the dream!

lmao i hope this isnt nasty but i actually like the smell of my boob sweat!!

im excited to not be in the american statistic of the large amount of obese/overweight people. i just want to be normal and feel normal ffs.

#68 featherstone

featherstone

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:42 AM

Stomach fat bulge when sitting (also I'm 40% sure some stranger made a comment about mine yesterday and I'm dyinnnnnngggg)

c98zf4s2soax.gif

"I used to be obese. Once you've conquered obesity, everything else is easy. Life literally moves in slow motion. I'm not saying I'm Superman, but let me just put it this way: if I were shot in the head, I'm pretty sure everything would be fine. I'd almost welcome it."

-DeAngelo Vickers

giphy.gif 

tumblr_psc0cm2VuM1wx429r_540.jpg

- Y xx

#69 haisen

haisen

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:45 PM

as a transmasc nb:

not getting instantly clocked because of my huge hips and chest

being able to wear a binder and have it actually work

my face not being so freaking round

muscle definition

just in general:

old clothes fitting

chafing, i HATE it

chubby forearms are just gross and upper arms are worse

no more cringing whenever i see a photo

not being the fat sibling. someone else can have a turn

"because of your weight, we need to check you cholesterol--" screw you, my levels are completely normal.

• littlecicada and wanting-my-bones like this

#70 cherryblossomgirlx

cherryblossomgirlx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSomewhere anywhere

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:49 PM

*my thighs rub

*I sweat when stationary

*I lose my breathe while going up the stairs

*dark inner thighs & pits

being overweight is not fun, I'm loving the positives from losing this weight

24 pounds down and now I can exercise without feeling like Im gonna pass out woohooo

• dollgutz66, Anna2016 and ashesiiashes like this

SCARLETT

Height: 5'7

CW: 198lbs |  GW1: 215lbs  |  GW2: 205lbs  |  GW3: 195lbs  |   GW4: 185lbs  |   GW5: 175lbs  | GW6: 165lbs  |GW7: 155lbs |  UGW : 145lbs

30sef6p.gif

#71 Silverlily

Silverlily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:31 PM

THIS, this, alllllllll this!

For 4 months I heard ''all your problems are due to your weight''
I had freaking CANCER and they missed it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Same, ended up having a cancerous cyst the size of a cantaloupe. Have always hated doctor's for this reason.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

#72 nalgene_tangerine

nalgene_tangerine

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Locationur moms house

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:08 PM

clothes dont fit you like they used to in stores and end up feeling sick and obese the rest of the day. I hate going to the mall.

5d312a50e2092a242cf39cfe381fbf16

i lov him

#73 wasnot

wasnot

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:44 AM

Being treated like an un-person.

That is the worst.

I am not lazy and slothful and gluttonous despite the stereotypes. I do have ambitions and I do think about things other than food, dammit.
  • PussyPamyuPamyu, Alice_in_Chains, WinterRose and 6 others like this

#74 Phoenix3

Phoenix3

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:26 AM

When I run or jump and you can hear my fat smacking my skin with the bounce.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This 100%

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
  • ablackfatrat likes this

#75 horror_girl

horror_girl

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3615 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:27 AM

Same, ended up having a cancerous cyst the size of a cantaloupe. Have always hated doctor's for this reason.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Mine was 12 inches across, contained 7 liters of fluid, about the size of an American Football in length, but was roughly spherical. It had a cancerous tumour inside that my body was trying to contain. It got so big that it crushed my internal organs causing breathing difficulties, kidney failure and jaundice. Doctors told me for 4 months, that my problems were ''just fat'' and by the time it was diagnosed by complete accident, I was close to death.

I went into the hospital on Friday weighing 98KG...and came out on Monday weighing 70KG. I'm NEVER giving them that option of saying I'm JUST FAT ever again. I can imagine that you feel in a similar situation. <3

• themsads, Зимний Солдат, Datfatbitch and 1 other like this

Previous Accountability (98 kg to 55 Kg) -  https://www.myproana...getarian/page-1

#76 s w e e t p e a

s w e e t p e a

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:10 AM

Not being able to buy new clothes that aren't leggings.

Being afraid to be close to anyone/socialize.

Being labeled as lazy, just because I am overweight.

Being the "chubby, fun" friend and not taken seriously.

Being uncomfortable in my own skin.

• dollgutz66 and horror_girl like this

5'8"

EDNOS

Qzh2m4.png

280 262 244 226 208 190 172 154 136 118

#77 dollgutz66

dollgutz66

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationin my bathroom with my head in the toilet and my fingers down my throat

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

i can't get on roller coasters anymore, the last time i did i was 260-ish and i am about 40lbs heavier now and it was truggle getting on at 260 and it makes me so sad because i cant do stuff with my friends anymore because they want to go to carowinds and stuff and im too fat, also when i sit three to a seat in a cafr i get so squished because i'm so fat

#78 princesstaya94

princesstaya94

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:33 PM

Having a hard time getting buckled into a roller coaster and getting it to “click”
  • PussyPamyuPamyu, anwh0rexic and hate_handles like this

#79 horror_girl

horror_girl

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3615 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

I'm sorry to hear about peoples coaster troubles. I used to work at a theme park, and although I *hate* coasters, I'm so sad for people that can't ride when they really want to.

One 'mini coaster' at the park has an 'over the head' style harness and no seat (you're supposed to be flying), and one worker had to kindly and gently tell me that I might not be able to ride because of my very large breasts. I felt about 8 inches tall that day

• themsads and hate_handles like this

#80 StrawberryDeathberry

StrawberryDeathberry

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 27 July 2018 - 12:30 AM

I hate having tan lines caused by underboob :/

• Fat-to-fragile likes this

CW ~ who the fuck knows
HW ~ 189 lbs / 85.7 kg