Embarrassing "fat people problems" that you can't wait to be done with - Page 40 - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Embarrassing "fat people problems" that you can't wait to be done with

• Please log in to reply
788 replies to this topic

#781 FeelingLost

FeelingLost

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 October 2021 - 09:10 AM

This!! I have giant love handles but skinny ass chicken legs that I literally look like Mike Wazowski

I have the opposite!!
I mean I have love handles too, but my arse and legs are so big that they’re a whole clothes size bigger than my waist is. I either need a belt pulled tight or gaping pants that flash my undies to everyone

#782 haru690

haru690

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 11:21 AM

having so much more to shave because your body is so big
  • girlpilot likes this

#783 beautifully_entropy

beautifully_entropy

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 27 October 2021 - 10:13 PM

When my tights roll down under my gut. So annoying and it's awkward to adjust while I'm wearing a dress

My least favorite thing. I'm constantly adjusting my underthings all day long and I feel like it's so obvious and if I could just be free of the waistband slouch any amount of starvation will have been worth it

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
  • ~fatshit~ likes this

“In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.”

Stats: 5'7" LW: 147

HW/SW: 238

UGW: 111

dcd4c1d29757cf995d066a91e298d9ad

7319391.png

#784 ChildOfTheKoЯn

ChildOfTheKoЯn

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Location1998

Posted 03 November 2021 - 04:37 PM

Alright, I'm gonna be real and say something I find SUPER fucking embarrassing -

Being the only one sweating to the point I leave sweat marks on chairs and have learned to make scooting my ass off the chair to get up second nature so no one thinks I pissed myself or some shit.

I once left a sweat mark on a fabric chair at work while my coworker and I were closing, I saw her look at it - quit and never came back I was so embarrassed. 

Also, the horrible fucking issue of - I'm so fat I need accommodations to not go sit on the floor in the bathroom and cry every ten minutes at work but if I ask for those accommodations it further proves I am gigantic and less than everyone else - that I cannot even do something as simple as a retail or kitchen job my physical abilities are so subpar. 

I wanted to cry whenever I had to sit because my feet were in excruciating pain weeks after I should have adapted to standing and have coworkers look at me with pity and try to make me feel okay.

• Jemma9292 likes this

ezgif-6-ef3bb7cda03a.gifezgif-6-01863668f8bf.gifezgif-6-b410112c8604.gifezgif-6-b9483db6e07d.gif

5'10

#785 kissmyhorse

kissmyhorse

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 08:59 PM

I really really hate how my fat thighs prevent my knees from being close when I’m sitting. Crossing my legs is also difficult and does not look good at all. I basically look like a disgusting fat whale with spread legs when I’m sitting in a chair. I fucking hate it.
Height: 5' 3"
HW: 213 (so much shame)
CW: a lot
LW: 103 (bmi 18.2)
UGW: 86 (bmi 15.2)

#786 Elfin

Elfin

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationShe/her - grey ace demi

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:19 PM

Being able to wear dresses in summer to cope with the heat without having to wear shorts underneath to prevent chub rub, thus defeating the purpose of wearing a dress in the first place!

Not having to lift my stomach out of the way to trim my pubes.

Maybe one day being able to wear jeans again
  • Carrie788 and babit like this

#787 Wannafeellikemeagain123

Wannafeellikemeagain123

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 08:17 AM

From being so over weight, My underarms have darkend and so have my inner thighs, so I never raise my hands or spead my legs too much when I lay down...

Like you said, shaving my private area is considerably frusterating...

Also, (TMI) I do get swamp ass just from sitting.

Just gross things that are easily avoidible if you aren’t overweight.

#788 AjaSlimtone

AjaSlimtone

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 08:54 AM

So many. Keep in mind, these are just my personal gripes...

Looking like shit in all my clothes.

Not being able to sit comfortably with my legs crossed.

Sweat stains on chairs ("swamp ass").

Sweating and feeling hot/stuffy all the time.

Moving slowly. I have a small frame so dragging on this blubber around is WORK.

Not being able to go out in the world and just be comfortable doing the things I want to do. I want to skate, ski, ride a bike, ride a motocycle, surf and scuba dive. Yes, I know there are fat people who do all those things, but I've tried doing some of those things while being fat and it's HORRIBLE. You're just a big, blubbery whale trying to go along with the fitter, faster fish and it's just...not a good experience. At least it wasn't for me.

So yeah. In short, this fat has GOT to go. By any means necessary.

Height: 152cm (5'0")

SW: 97.5kg (215 lbs)

CW: 81kg (178.5 lbs)

GW1: 85kg (187 lbs)

GW2: 75kg (165 lbs)

GW3: 65kg (143 lbs)

GW4: 57kg (125 lbs)

UGW: 52kg-54kg (115-120 lbs)

#789 thereisafuturex

thereisafuturex

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 20 November 2021 - 11:36 AM

Just looking in the mirror and seeing so much chub that's something I need over with

5'3, 138. CW - 173. Starting over, must get to under 100 pounds.

graphics-kawaii-small-042264.gif180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120, 110, 100, ?

grimes.giftumblr_n06rm2ygcZ1sdlrwdo1_400.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users