Stonerexic ? - Page 32 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Stonerexic ?

Ana anorexia ednos question Meme

• Please log in to reply
653 replies to this topic

#621 stephiebunnie

stephiebunnie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:51 PM

I vape THC for the longest while and the munchies really got to me and my mom spoils me with snacks so I gained all the weight back that I lost before, so once I stopped and cleared it out of my system I just kinda relapse and now I staying clean for now 

#622 Hxtla

Hxtla

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole

Posted 18 September 2020 - 02:54 AM

If I was single, I'd smoke pot all day everyday.
It also helps me lose weight, after a while, my interest in food diminishes which helps me restrict. 
For the sake of my love for my partner I smoke occasionally. It hurts him every time I do. I'm stuck. 

I feel like a shitty person because I'm still very attached to weed and he can see that. He lets me smoke for a week each month.

I'm getting 7gs tmrw.
One of these days, he might call it quits. He's lashed out at me for smoking many times in the past. 

I'm a horrible person. Just ugh. 

mZqfMa.gif

weight.png

~Your body is a temple my queen, treat it like one~

My Accountability (Active) : https://www.myproana...nd-etc-โ„ข/page-1

#623 GothicNikkiBella666

GothicNikkiBella666

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:17 PM

It also helps me lose weight, after a while, my interest in food diminishes which helps me restrict. 
For the sake of my love for my partner I smoke occasionally. It hurts him every time I do. I'm stuck. 

I feel like a shitty person because I'm still very attached to weed and he can see that. He lets me smoke for a week each month.

I'm getting 7gs tmrw.
One of these days, he might call it quits. He's lashed out at me for smoking many times in the past. 

You aren't a horrible person and I'm sorry, anyone controlling or having any input to where you appease to how much you smoke is rather bullshit. Its fucking pot and he doesn't sound worth it at all. Don't let anyone tell you what to do.

• UnseelieDreams, DollyMoonsugar, tove lo and 1 other like this

Discord: GothicNikkiBella666 - Feel free to message me.

cdd2d2c443cebadbd5cde85cd9eea1a3.jpg

3b84c3ad58791da03cbb595a0292f0bf.jpg

#624 coolboy

coolboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 01:31 PM

I just now realize this is a thread for stoners but I don't smoke doobies and whatnot... I have kidney stones if that counts as stonerexic

• Mind In Revolt likes this

#625 DollyMoonsugar

DollyMoonsugar

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 11:49 AM

I never smoked weed until I met my man! Meow we smoke every day. I rarely get the munchies so it usually helps me restrict way better! Better late to the game than never!! Lol =^,^=
dalqvjy-cf6848ff-f743-4e99-bf85-449b1db1
โœพ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ โœพ
๐Ÿ“'๐Ÿ"
๐’๐–: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ โ‹† ๐‚๐–: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‹๐–: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ‹† ๐”๐†๐–: ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ:@๐™ณ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šข๐™ผ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š๐šŠ๐š›
๐”ป๐• ๐•๐•๐•ช๐•„๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•ฃ'๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•“๐•š๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
dbdq48a-c9e89d57-c369-4553-b3f4-7891b9de

#626 tove lo

tove lo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:03 PM

I'm getting 7gs tmrw.

Weed is medicine and NOBODY has the right to make you feel like a bad person for consuming cannabis... If he doesn't want to be with someone who smokes maybe he should be with someone who doesn't smoke... It's you're business, I'm sorry, I just hope you know you are not a bad person at all for smoking!!

#627 Kะฐั‚o

Kะฐั‚o

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:21 PM

last time I smoked I ordered chinese food and pizza... I was with company but still, never again lmao

• hippie_bones likes this

they/them - 5 days til Halloween โ˜ฝโ—ฏโ˜พ

accountability

#628 Emerson.losing

Emerson.losing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 03:12 PM

i smoke alot but i got a dab pen and have honestly been bingeing more but i have also gotten more high so ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ just smoking normal doesnt make me as hungry so i might not use carts unless its all i have for a while at least

~hw:136~

~lw:112.6~

~cw:~114~

~gw:95~

~ugw:85~

#629 lowwe

lowwe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:36 PM

i dont smoke bc of the smell but low cal edibles :P :P

• UnseelieDreams, hippie_bones and tove lo like this

#630 halothane

halothane

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 14 October 2020 - 05:05 PM

I smoke everyday which isn't something I'm satisfied with. I know I'm basically addicted to it, but it's not a lot and only at the end of the day. This site and my mental health are fundamentally incompatible esp when I'm baked 

#631 UnseelieDreams

UnseelieDreams

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 11:10 PM

I don't like the feeling of smoke in my lungs but I do make edibles and buy them from the dispensary. It's legal here in Canada and it helps me sleep... as long as I don't have too much then I don't get the munchies.

Height: 5'1"
CW: 120.2 lbs BMI 22.7
HW: 129 lbs BMI 24.4
LW: 103 lbs BMI 19.5

UGW: 90lbs BMI 17

#632 EleanorHatesAna

EleanorHatesAna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:38 AM

i smoke everyday!

#633 jenasmiles

jenasmiles

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 01:10 PM

Yes! I recently quick drinking because its too many calories and just limiting myself to weed. I smoke every weekend and maybe a few days during the week if I feel like it. I am probably going to invest in a dab pen because it will be easier to just smoke anywhere I go then. The downfall is it makes me hungry and I get the munchies, so usually when I get the munchies v bad I will just munch on celery or a pickle. so just something with no calories!!  :D  :D  :D 

#634 jenasmiles

jenasmiles

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 01:14 PM

I'm getting 7gs tmrw.

bro weed ain't even that bad??? He shouldn't be able to make you feel that way. You are not a shitty person. Think about how many people die from alcohol poisoning each year and how alcohol has destroyed many families and peoples lives. You are just smoking weed which is chill. It's not bad!!!

• hippie_bones and young_wurdsmith like this

155, 154, 153, 152, 151, 150, 149, 148, 147, 146, 145, 144, 143, 142, 141, 140, 139, 138, 137, 136, 135, 134, 133, 132, 131, 130, 129, 128, 127, 126, 125, 124, 123, 122, 121, 120, 119, 118, 117, 116, 115, 114, 113, 112, 111, 110   :wub: 

HW: 155lbs

CW: 142.2lbs

LW: 102lbs

#635 young_wurdsmith

young_wurdsmith

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 01:21 PM

I miss smoking during the day, Iโ€™m a very heavy weed smoker and my bf and I can only smoke after work outside our apt so we usually go on routes in the more country ish areas or to his grandmas house but then we gotta share lmao

I dont care if I donโ€™t smoke but it really helps my joint pain from lupus, back pain and migraines. Plus I can get a medical card now so we donโ€™t have to deal with shitty unreliable plugs

Stats:

5'9"

SW: probs around 180

CW: 137 135 134 lbs.

GW1: 130

GW2: 126

GW3: 123

UGW: 118

#636 loanesay

loanesay

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 02:37 PM

I smoke daily. Itโ€™s the worst for hunger but I think that itโ€™s just part of my routine now. I keep lots of low cal munchies on hand and save my Daily calories for my smokefests.
  • hippie_bones and young_wurdsmith like this

#637 virgone

virgone

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:31 AM

I'm about to go smoke a joint! I hate eating when high, I mean everything tastes better, but no matter how little I eat I always feel HUGE. It's like my stomach expands more when I'm high?

Same, just started smoking again and o notice my food anxiety is higher a d I feel massive just from eating one celery. I always eat waaay less when I smoke and I seem to drop a lot of weight the next day. So funny because I used to be terrified of the munchies but I think my tolerance has gotten me over that

Height: 5'0

CW/GW: 80 pounds

BMI: 15.6

"So much depends upon a red wheel barrow glazed with rain water beside the white chickens." -William Carlos Williams

"I felt a Funeral, in my Brain, And Mourners to and fro Kept treading โ€“ treading โ€“ till it seemed that Sense was breaking through. And when they all were seated, A Service, like a Drum โ€“ Kept beating โ€“ beating โ€“ till I thought My Mind was going numb." -Emily Dickinson

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

#638 virgone

virgone

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:02 AM

I vape flower daily, and take low calorie edibles often.

Sativas have been a godsend. I can go all day and most strains will reduce my appetite. Indicas are good for hunger pains and stomach pain, but the potential for getting munchies and binging are higher for me personally.

I used to be really adventurous about trying new strains, but now I tend to stick to a few favorites. I am more willing to try a Sativa or a Sativa dominant hybrid than Indica though.

Yes, same for me. Sativa actually reduces how much I eat because I get more food anxiety so I just avoid food altogether. Durban poison completely suppresses my appetite. One weekend I dropped 5 pounds without really ever experiencing any hunger. Also keeps me from drinking alcohol (cuts out lots of extra cals)

"So much depends upon a red wheel barrow glazed with rain water beside the white chickens." -William Carlos Williams

"I felt a Funeral, in my Brain, And Mourners to and fro Kept treading โ€“ treading โ€“ till it seemed that Sense was breaking through. And when they all were seated, A Service, like a Drum โ€“ Kept beating โ€“ beating โ€“ till I thought My Mind was going numb." -Emily Dickinson

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

#639 virgone

virgone

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:06 AM

Iโ€™d be down for that! โ€โ™€I too like to toke but I gotta chill bc munchies sometimes. It definitely helps with my anxiety tho.

Me three

#640 hippie_bones

hippie_bones

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Locationsomeplace dreary

Posted 21 October 2020 - 08:59 PM

Ugh smoked again and binged the past two days. Prob had 2000 cal each day or close

CW: ๐Ÿฝ

BMI: 21๐Ÿคฎ

GW1:105

UGW:100 ๐Ÿ”ฎ

UBMI: 18.9๐Ÿ’Ž

LW:95 ๐Ÿ–ค

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ana, anorexia, ednos, question, Meme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users