Stonerexic ? - Page 33 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Stonerexic ?

Ana anorexia ednos question Meme

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#641 hippie_bones

hippie_bones

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Locationsomeplace dreary

Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:02 PM

last time I smoked I ordered chinese food and pizza... I was with company but still, never again lmao

I tend to eat worse and more for sure—and I honestly do not even enjoy the taste of food when I am high...I am just too numb

CW: 🐽

BMI: 21🤮

GW1:105

UGW:100 🔮

UBMI: 18.9💎

LW:95 🖤

#642 virgone

virgone

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:32 PM

Ugh smoked again and binged the past two days. Prob had 2000 cal each day or close

I have thos days too, whew. Hang in there, good thing is when you do a lower calorie day you can lose a lot of the water weight quick.
  • hippie_bones likes this

Height: 5'0

CW/GW: 80 pounds

BMI: 15.6

"So much depends upon a red wheel barrow glazed with rain water beside the white chickens." -William Carlos Williams

"I felt a Funeral, in my Brain, And Mourners to and fro Kept treading – treading – till it seemed that Sense was breaking through. And when they all were seated, A Service, like a Drum – Kept beating – beating – till I thought My Mind was going numb." -Emily Dickinson

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

#643 ᴠᴇʀɪsɪᴍɪʟɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ

ᴠᴇʀɪsɪᴍɪʟɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts
  • Locationstardew valley

Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:34 PM

I'd consider myself a heeaaavy smoker. I chief through almost 3oz a month by myself at this point, and when I have it, you can bet that I'm high at any point in the day. It's relaxing and takes the edge off my anxiety that my meds don't. I feel like the best version of me while smoking! Too bad it's too expensive to fund while I'm not working, I can't afford $250+/mo with no damn job. Has anyone else conditioned themselves to only eat when they're high so when they're dry they can't eat?? I'm going through this right now.  

I already scraped the shit out of every piece I own and my grinders yesterday so the struggle is officially real. These are the unprecedented and difficult times. Someone smoke one for me. 

• Velvethips likes this

original.gif

tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif 24 tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif 5'7 tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif ednos tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif ugw: 103 tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif

losertown 10wk challenge

accountability

#644 ᴠᴇʀɪsɪᴍɪʟɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ

ᴠᴇʀɪsɪᴍɪʟɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts
  • Locationstardew valley

Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:36 PM

Oh it’s a horrible sick feeling where you’ve either smoked too much weed or drank too much alcohol and it’s not sitting right lol. Basically it’s like that moment when you take one last gulp of beer after 8 pints and you need to run to the bathroom because a wave of sickness has hit you lol.

I've always heard this called "greening out". This only happens to me if I get crossfaded and smoke AFTER I drink. Fucks me every time. Thankfully I don't roll that way anymore lol

original.gif

tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif 24 tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif 5'7 tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif ednos tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif ugw: 103 tumblr_lm6pryCe8x1qfoi4t.gif

losertown 10wk challenge

accountability

#645 Velvethips

Velvethips

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 10:09 PM

I'd consider myself a heeaaavy smoker. I chief through almost 3oz a month by myself at this point, and when I have it, you can bet that I'm high at any point in the day. It's relaxing and takes the edge off my anxiety that my meds don't. I feel like the best version of me while smoking! Too bad it's too expensive to fund while I'm not working, I can't afford $250+/mo with no damn job. Has anyone else conditioned themselves to only eat when they're high so when they're dry they can't eat?? I'm going through this right now.  

I already scraped the shit out of every piece I own and my grinders yesterday so the struggle is officially real. These are the unprecedented and difficult times. Someone smoke one for me. 

-rolls a J in your honor-

I am a heavy smoker too. I have PTSD and also this nightmare period that wont end?

I really could not handle my mental instability and cramping pain without it. 14 wks (and counting) of cramps changes a person. 

I just started meds to help, but overall weed is my cure all. 

Eating wise I feel like I binge more when I'm sober rather than stoned. 

To each their own and I hope no one feels pressured to change their smoking habits. its a personal choice! :) 

• ᴠᴇʀɪsɪᴍɪʟɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ and hippie_bones like this
C1AA1CDF 1105 407E BE83 5570441D1F5A 805C9E81 497E 48BF BD64 67E169586DEC

#646 tove lo

tove lo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:34 AM

Ayyyy what are your go to strains for restricting/appetite suppressants? I like sour diesel or literally any dabs but if I smoke enough indica I can usually melt into my bed instead of going to the kitchen. I usually prefer sativas tho

#647 peacholic

peacholic

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:59 PM

i love the act of smoking but fuck, i can’t not binge whenever i smoke which is why i don’t do it often. i don’t even have to be hungry but i always just crave food and it sucks. plus i start to overthink and just get even more anxious about life, gahhh

c880daac04de106c39a78853c6f77cf55f7ffc46

5'0 BMI 21.09

HW: 110 LW: 78

110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100

99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90

#648 young_wurdsmith

young_wurdsmith

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 03:24 PM

Ayyyy what are your go to strains for restricting/appetite suppressants? I like sour diesel or literally any dabs but if I smoke enough indica I can usually melt into my bed instead of going to the kitchen. I usually prefer sativas tho

I don’t really have one that doesn’t make me starving but U.K. Bleu Cheese is a p dank indica and I am in such a blissful place that my hunger doesn’t bother me. Plus I’m always thinking how smoking burns calories (especially for someone like me who will smoke like 6 blunts in a row) so why ruin it lol
  • tove lo likes this
Truth and starving are my Nindo, my ninja way!

#649 tove lo

tove lo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1199 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 22 October 2020 - 04:34 PM

I don’t really have one that doesn’t make me starving but U.K. Bleu Cheese is a p dank indica and I am in such a blissful place that my hunger doesn’t bother me. Plus I’m always thinking how smoking burns calories (especially for someone like me who will smoke like 6 blunts in a row) so why ruin it lol

Haha I feel you. I have some durban cake wax I'm about to light that up and hopefully that'll take me to a similarly blissful place
  • hippie_bones and young_wurdsmith like this

#650 halothane

halothane

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 22 October 2020 - 04:40 PM

UK Blue Cheese I'll have to look out for. I like to stick to the tried and tested. Nothing worse than I miserable high. I grabbed some CBD dominant sativa called Harlequin and it's solid actually I'm hard to impress when it comes to weed 

• young_wurdsmith likes this

#651 young_wurdsmith

young_wurdsmith

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 04:56 PM

UK Blue Cheese I'll have to look out for. I like to stick to the tried and tested. Nothing worse than I miserable high. I grabbed some CBD dominant sativa called Harlequin and it's solid actually I'm hard to impress when it comes to weed

Same by bf and I are snobs lol but we live in KS so we got a ton from Colorado. Which was fine but that was p much the only bomb strain. I’m super psyched cos this weekend we are gonna call for appt to get medical cards in Missouri, which is only a 10min drive maybe

Side note- last night we were hanging out with our good friends who are married and they got out this Rick and Morty bong and I pointed and said ‘body goals’ before I could stop myself lmao
  • halothane likes this
Truth and starving are my Nindo, my ninja way!

#652 sxd2bme

sxd2bme

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:39 PM

I smoked almost every day this last summer while I was staying with my mom and sister. Most of the strains I was using either made me insanely hungry or triggered panic attacks. I tried Diamond Dust and that one was alright, so I guess hybrids work better for me. Good high but I also cant afford 20$ a gram if I'm smoking like 3 grams a day cause I'm broke as fuck lmao. When I go back up there maybe I'll try some different strains to see if I can find something better. I'm living with my aunt and uncle rn so I cant get any at the moment. Sucks lol.

#653 jenasmiles

jenasmiles

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:47 PM

BROO I got soo high last night I ALMOST broke the diet and binged on good ass food that my friends were eating in front of me. Like just being high makes me not give a fuck anymore and just eat because the munchies can be very powerful. I kept reminding myself how guilty I would feel when I was sober and how badly I just want to be thin (which helped a lot and I didn't end up eating anything) I eventually went home and ate a couple pickles and some celery and had a powerade with 0 calories and felt better. 

• tove lo likes this

155, 154, 153, 152, 151, 150, 149, 148, 147, 146, 145, 144, 143, 142, 141, 140, 139, 138, 137, 136, 135, 134, 133, 132, 131, 130, 129, 128, 127, 126, 125, 124, 123, 122, 121, 120, 119, 118, 117, 116, 115, 114, 113, 112, 111, 110   :wub: 

HW: 155lbs

CW: 138.8lbs

LW: 102lbs

#654 tove lo

tove lo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1199 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 23 October 2020 - 05:47 AM

Yes, same for me. Sativa actually reduces how much I eat because I get more food anxiety so I just avoid food altogether. Durban poison completely suppresses my appetite. One weekend I dropped 5 pounds without really ever experiencing any hunger. Also keeps me from drinking alcohol (cuts out lots of extra cals)

Yo, I am dying to try durban poison. I have durban cake wax and it's fuckin amazing, I gotta check out some local menus and gety hands on some durban poison flower tho
  • virgone likes this

#655 virgone

virgone

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 10:42 PM

BROO I got soo high last night I ALMOST broke the diet and binged on good ass food that my friends were eating in front of me. Like just being high makes me not give a fuck anymore and just eat because the munchies can be very powerful. I kept reminding myself how guilty I would feel when I was sober and how badly I just want to be thin (which helped a lot and I didn't end up eating anything) I eventually went home and ate a couple pickles and some celery and had a powerade with 0 calories and felt better.

Yes, love those times when you get tempted but you still hold out!! I feel like I lose more weight when I smoke and stick to my calorie restrictions. So satisfying

Height: 5'0

CW/GW: 80 pounds

BMI: 15.6

"So much depends upon a red wheel barrow glazed with rain water beside the white chickens." -William Carlos Williams

"I felt a Funeral, in my Brain, And Mourners to and fro Kept treading – treading – till it seemed that Sense was breaking through. And when they all were seated, A Service, like a Drum – Kept beating – beating – till I thought My Mind was going numb." -Emily Dickinson

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

#656 skinnynlovely

skinnynlovely

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1061 posts
  • Locationin the kitchen

Posted 29 October 2020 - 06:27 PM

I’m so high, dude... i have a wax-pen and i took a massive hit on an empty stomach (66h fasting) and i’m freaking baked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SW: 78.8KG

CW: i'm so fat i wanna cry (65.6kg) oct 20/2020

GW1: 66kg

GW2: 62kg

GW3: 58kg

GW4: 54kg

UGW: 48kg

<p>

#657 Star ♡

Star ♡

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationOntario, Stolen land

Posted 04 November 2020 - 07:14 PM

currently in a smoke-binge cycle, its the worst lmao the high isnt worth it anymore for me to be binging this much. 

#658 Gizzygirl14

Gizzygirl14

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:17 AM

I actually don't get the munchies, believe it or not. I get too lazy to do anything about it
You are what you eat.....so what's eating you?

Height: 5ft 2in.
HW: 133 -not counting any pregnancy weights
CW: 125, 120
LW: 83
GW1: 115
GW2: 105
GW3: 100
UGW: ????

#659 somber_girl

somber_girl

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1025 posts
  • Locationprobably sleeping.

Posted 05 November 2020 - 07:40 AM

it makes more more tired and calm than hungry. i love it <3

#660 dead eternity

dead eternity

gore whore

• Accountability access
  • 1024 posts
  • Locationstuck in the abyss of existence

Posted 05 November 2020 - 08:58 AM

I actually don't get the munchies, believe it or not. I get too lazy to do anything about it

same. i actually become less hungry for some reason.

staring into the void again

20 / 5'6 / bmi: 19.4

nU14Dpl.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ana, anorexia, ednos, question, Meme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users