Stonerexic ? - Page 5 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Stonerexic ?

Ana anorexia ednos question Meme

• Please log in to reply
736 replies to this topic

#81 Heyvivienne

Heyvivienne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:23 PM

I love to smoke or take tinctures. I occasionally take edibles too. Right now CBD is what I'm really into, although I will smoke THC before I exercise. It helps me last longer. I don't really find that I get the munchies with the strains I choose.

• Rocksolid00 likes this

#82 Kukutoo

Kukutoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:58 AM

I used to smoke everyday, Then it started to hit me wrong :lol:
But strangely it helped em lose weight, and usually purge...

#83 anorexicduty

anorexicduty

Queen of Hearts

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23354 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:00 AM

i smoke weed a little more than occasionally. i haven't smoked much this summer due to being at home again, and tbh losing weight is a lot easier when i'm not actively using weed. i've had BED since i was really young, and weed definitely triggers binges for me. if i lived in a legal state, i'd love to go to a dispensary and find a strain that doesn't give me the munchies, because i really do like the feeling of being high and it helps with anxiety

Where do you live?   I get medical cannabis and it's the primo shit.  You can find a sativa that'll turn you off to food. But only sativas. Indicas trigger massive binges when I'm in a trance-like state.  I'm smoking some Ghost Train Haze a.t.m. and have no cravings at all. But I have diverticulitis and it's killing me. My abdomen feels like someone is squeezing my pancreas. <_<

Ht.: 5'7" | SW:147 lbs.| CW::125.4 lbs.| BMI: 19.6  
(6-26-2020)

Trump Still Sucks

#84 pinkfanatic

pinkfanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:50 AM

I tried it in my twenties and I immediately hated it because it made me ravenous and it killed my motivation. This is why I love amphetamine salts! It kills the appetite and it's amazing how productive it makes me. Get a lot of serious sh&% done that I usually despise and go to great length to procrastinate.

#85 Guest_Dean_Winchester_*

Guest_Dean_Winchester_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:42 PM

No, OP. I smoke weed on an almost daily basis and I love it.

#86 belle3223

belle3223

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationthe kitchen probably

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:13 PM

smoking fucks up my life and routine and triggers depression which leads to me restricting to feel in control again. It's my unhealthy and elaborate way of staying skinny lmao

#87 Alice_in_Chains

Alice_in_Chains

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3208 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the ether

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:18 AM

I don't smoke I have the edibles. I do get the munchies but I find I can distract myself from it. My mind slips onto something else and then I fall asleep and have crazy dreams lol

#88 Guest_-traumland-_*

Guest_-traumland-_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:30 PM

yo here i am smoking weed yet again lol

#89 Hydra_

Hydra_

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationDot

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:36 PM

I do, my productivity goes up or I go sleep. I don't usually get hungry.

UGW 95lbs

BMR 1493                           giphy.gif    Increase exercise!

Dem done comdem, a bare dead man dem.

Dem done nuh like mi an mi nah guh like dem. 

Dem guh stoop low.

Nuh confidence.

#90 Guest_twigpixie_*

Guest_twigpixie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:03 PM

I make edibles and usually have some once a week, but more often in the summer time because I don't have to worry about school. I don't get the munchies; being high actually makes all food taste like mayonnaise to me which is revolting so it makes me not want to eat at all. Usually on the days I get high I don't eat anything besides the edible  :)

#91 DietPillsAreMyBestFriend

DietPillsAreMyBestFriend

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationIn my own little world.

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:18 PM

I love/hate weed. I use to smoke all the time, but immediately stopped. I may smoke it once out of 6 months.

But i hate the process of smoking it, it’s hard to explain but the first 5 minutes of my high are the absolute worst. All my demons come out to play, my thoughts run rampant, suicidal thoughts have a very strong hold on me. And do things i shouldn’t. Afterwards I cry. And cry and cry. I hate myself more than ever.

Then everything suddenly becomes alright....Because i turn to food for comfort. Then i eat and eat and eat while watching some crappy unfunny tv show, that ends up being hilarious during my high. (That’s the good part)

I try to focus on the show so much because i know if i start thinking again my demons will come back. If they do come back i quickly go to sleep to calm myself.

Then i cry myself to sleep once more.

SO YEAH. That’s why i love/hate smoking weed.

[**I ask myself, on a daily basis: Will i ever have a healthy relationship

with food? The world may never know.**]

Current Progress:

223 . 222 . 221. 220 . 219

218 . 217 . 216 . 215 . 214

213 . 212. 211 . 210 . 209

208 . 207 . 206 . 205 . 204

203 . 202 . 201 . 200 . 199

198 . 197 . 196 . 195 . 194

193 . 192 . 191 . 190 . 189

187 . 186  185 . 184 . 183

182 . 181 . 180 . 179 . 178

177 . 176 . 175 . 174 . 173

172 . 171 . 170 . 169 . 168

167 . 166 . 165!!! :wub:

(Will update again once I reach my UGW)

Maybe. Probably not. -_-

#92 peppermint-fairy

peppermint-fairy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:14 PM

I smoke pretty often nowadays, I used to binge like motherfucking crazy, which is why I think I gained so much this summer, but it's managable now and being high is totally worth feeling hungry lol

u r lovely <3

#93 skinnybridy

skinnybridy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:12 PM

i smoke a few times a day or enough to stay high 24/7 cuz otherwise i dissociate. i used to get MAD munchies until being high just became the new normal for me, ~6 months. this is awful but i think i use weed/cigs/alcohol to push me further into an ED cuz u get way higher on an empty stomach, so when money runs low i’ll just starve myself nd then i don’t have to smoke/drink as much to get high. Attached File  IMG_7535.JPG   75.71KB   22 downloads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • taion and S I x feet u n d e r like this

just sit back and relapse again

#94 dazz

dazz

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:25 PM

Love it, thc, cbd, edibles especially but my gf is not into it so I hardly get the chance.
HEIGHT: 5'1 (155cm)
UGW: 87, or happy.

Dysfunctional since 1988.

#95 Guest_the.forgotten.one_*

Guest_the.forgotten.one_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:06 PM

Lets just say I smoked 7.5g on 5 days. so if that's a lot to you or  a little or what ever lol. but I smoke everyday.

AND HOLY GOD I HATE MUNCHIES

I'm working on it though.. I pre-make snacks and when I smoke I try to do it with my friend because I know I won't eat or leave to eat when I'm with him. When I'm alone I actually sometimes try and tempt myself by putting peanut butter in front of myself and telling myself I can't have it and calling myself fat for thinking of wanting it in the first place.. just things like that. Or I'll watch Supersize vs. Superskinny or learn and ready about crystals and chakras. Basically doing something you're really into so you forget to eat. I also like to come here and rant on my blog when I get high haha..

#96 PoisonNexus

PoisonNexus

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Locationin your head

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:20 PM

yeah I smoke everyday Like 2 times a day but The munchies definitely are not my favorite part... most of the time I can resist it but once in a while i gotta indulge lmao food tastes amazing when you’re high I can’t deny it
  • Camellia Sinensis and Meestarpink like this

All For Nothing

#97 Camellia Sinensis

Camellia Sinensis

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:00 AM

I’ve been dry for a couple years (two kids and breastfeeding and illegal state and no more hookups) but I fucking LOVE weed and hope it’s legalized soon. My only problem is sometimes the munchies, but that seemed to depend on the strain I got as it wasn’t consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#98 stunt

stunt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 01:19 PM

I love CBD tinctures and 50/50 edibles. No munchies and I can just chill. I'm probably closest to liking my body this way.

Not a pure THC fan because it makes my paranoia ramp up which is terrifying lol

#99 The State I Am In

The State I Am In

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

YES! It just makes me super sleepy (I'm usually an insomniac). Can trigger binges though but mostly I just smoke weed before bed or i practically chain smoke 

8b090b53d1bce51a7b5539db63829eec.gif

5'6" 1/2

HW: 60kg

LW: 47kg

CW: 43kg

GW: 42kg

BMI: 15.06

tumblr_otctmxPcGH1rie27io3_540.gif

#100 Ms.R0b0t.

Ms.R0b0t.

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:18 PM

I’ve been smoking every evening the past two weeks, I get too distracted to eat so it helps whilst fasting etc. I don’t keep food in the house which helps, lately though it’s made my thoughts a lot more intense.. although that actually pushes me to restrict further. It’s weird.
  • Meestarpink likes this

Height: 5 ft 5.5ins

HW: 92kg

LW: 37kg

CW: 55.2kg

GW1: 52kg

GW2: 48kg

UGW: 42kg

tumblr_pbth5rVZDk1reuh6wo2_540.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ana, anorexia, ednos, question, Meme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users