before and after pics - Page 219 - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

before and after pics

ana diet progress

• Please log in to reply
4366 replies to this topic

#4361 Moonrisekitten

Moonrisekitten

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:06 PM

Wow!! You probably work out a lot? May I ask what workouts do you usually do?

Thanks! I try to work out as often as possible. I used to be kind of addicted to it and was working out sometimes twice a day but right now it’s only maybe 4-5 days a week. My workouts are mostly lower body with higher weights or resistance bands, and upper body very rarely but with low weights if I do. I don’t do much for my core very often but when I do it’s mostly planks, mountain climbers, or sit ups.
I kinda hate cardio but I do it a little anyway. I can’t stand running on the ground or with a treadmill I just hate the impact on my ankles & knees but I like the elliptical or sometimes the stationary bike. Usually on a high resistance to work my legs and burn more calories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4362 6nake

6nake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 02:29 AM

over a year ago, idk why im more comfortable posting pics where im bigger than i am now than a pic of me today lmao

170cm
january 2019: 87kg (bmi 30.1) vs may 2019: 77kg (bmi 26.6)

89262395856b16c6f2c60a42b6a5b3ab.jpg

both low and high restriction, some fasting, some "normal" eating. i had no specific intake i don’t think. i dropped from 87kg to 78kg from january to march. after that the weight loss went a lot slower, but i also didn’t eat as little anymore. i was 73kg (bmi 25.3) by june 2019. no exersice but i walked more than i usually would iirc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Borderline Female, chessssssy and YenneferOfVengerberg like this

#4363 Salinski

Salinski

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:15 PM

This is actually so motivating

#4364 EmiKat

EmiKat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:47 AM

5’6 went from 155-119. UGW is 105. I thought losing the weight would make me feel better but now I just HATE my thighs AND have no titties. Lmao. Just feel like my body looks the same but.., smaller? Like I’m still fat in the same areas. Ya girl is hella skinny fat. I’ll update at 105

Attached Files

• gaaaatiiitooo, boolimeeyer, annabbird and 3 others like this

#4365 yosababa

yosababa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:04 PM

5’6 went from 155-119. UGW is 105. I thought losing the weight would make me feel better but now I just HATE my thighs AND have no titties. Lmao. Just feel like my body looks the same but.., smaller? Like I’m still fat in the same areas. Ya girl is hella skinny fat. I’ll update at 105

You literally have my ideal body!! How long did it take, and did you do exercises to get the ab crack? Great job!

#4366 EmiKat

EmiKat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:57 PM

You literally have my ideal body!! How long did it take, and did you do exercises to get the ab crack? Great job!

Aww thank you! It took about a year honestly on and off, I’m moderately active. In the summer I mostly just roller skate, use pedal bike and go hiking! Most days I’d restrict anywhere from 600-1200 calories but I’ve def had my fair share of binging some days as well. I’m kinda just trying to stick to slow and steady right now at a higher cal intake but it’s hard. If I restrict too low for too long it causes me to binge. Good luck!! ❤️

#4367 lizthediz

lizthediz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:24 PM

i obviously have a long way to go but i finally gathered the confidence to post my progress :)
this is about a month of progress and i really didn't do anything special. just restricting from like 900-300 and going on a long walk here and there.
I feel like my stomach is smaller but everything else is the same :/ And because of the angle i took the first pic my thighs actually look bigger ?? i have front on ones but there's not even any point of putting them up, there is absolutely no difference >:(53c50319189dfb0b9cba75bc48e49bd0.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
  • LunarInferi, Dudedudedude and akyre like this

giphy.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ana, diet, progress

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users