Microdosing speed to lose weight. - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Microdosing speed to lose weight.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Katzyh

Katzyh

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 24 November 2018 - 03:26 AM

So i didnt know where to post it, sorry if its the wrong subforum but it seemed the closest one.

Anyways has any of u done it like long term (a few weeks), like i started today, making lil ''bombs'' to swallow throughout the day, really small in quanity tho so i wouldnt look faked up cuz i still gotta be fit for work. Im taking my multivitamins/minerals and only things i eat basically are protein shakes/puddings/bars, so I think my body still gets all it needs

With the stress i have rn and weight gain after holidays at home i didnt know any other way to get back on track again :c

Guess my point is if any of u done this and how did it go ( :
169cm / 5'6
HW: 68kg / 150lbs BMI 23,8
LW: 52kg/ 115lbs BMI 18,2

#2 peachemoji

peachemoji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationTwin Peaks

Posted 25 November 2018 - 10:15 PM

Hi there!

I'm going to hold back from sounding judgmental. I know if you feel you need to do something that extreme for weight loss, it's because of your ED and you're hurting inside. I also can't judge because I've been in a similar spot.

I went through a phase where I took Adderall (recreationally) every day and snorted coke a couple times a week. In the evening, I would also take Xanax  (recreationally), which also suppressed my appetite and helped me sleep. Brought me to my lowest weight, but at a terrible cost. I became very dependent on the Xanax and it really affected my mental health and had me on the verge of panic attacks at all times. I also seized up, so there's that.

Eventually I cut out the Xanax and tried taking just Adderall. Also a bad idea. I spent more money than I like on the Adderall, and when it wore off, I was RAVENOUS. I tried getting off the Adderall and gained 15 pounds almost immediately.

I just started a new diet pill, Lipo6 Black, that I bought on Amazon. They claim to boost metabolism and suppress appetite. So far, I feel the appetite suppressing effects, but it's also the first day I use them. They also make me feel SUPER alert, like a low dose of Adderall. Maybe try those before doing something so dangerous?

This ended up being a very long response, but I really think you should think twice before using speed. Drugs like that can have serious psychological effect, and if you have an ED, the reality is you already don't have top-notch mental health. You don't need to make this any harder for yourself.

• pagan_princess and phoeblie like this

[125] [124] [123] [122] [121] [120] [119] [118] [117] [116] [115] [114] [113] [112] [111] [110]

[109] [108] [107] [106] [105] [104] [103] [102] [101] [100] [99] [98] [97] [96] [95]

Accountability [Mental Lap Band Diet]

#3 slabbetje

slabbetje

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:01 AM

Hi! 

I'm wondering, did you go through with it? What dose did you use and did you experience any side effects? I want to try this as well since i recently gained weight (now BMI 20ish), but not want to start purging again. I need something to tone down my appetite and decrease binges  :rolleyes:  Would it be comparable to other amphetamines like adderal/concerta/vyvanse?

Height: 174 cm/ 5"7

CW: 57 kg/ 126 lbs (18.8 BMI)

#4 Glorificus

Glorificus

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • LocationSunnydale, looking for my key

Posted 01 September 2019 - 01:41 AM

It's not worth risking a stroke/heart disease/progression to higher dose and dependency and graduation to harder drugs 

It's also not worth potentially losing your job and/or gaining a criminal record for posession or the inevitable stealing (or worse) to fund a habit

Speed stays in your blood for approx 12hrs but is detectable in hair for months, so if your employer springs a drug test on you (likely if you're visibly off your gourd at work) you're screwed. Employers are increasingly springing drug tests on staff anyway, especially for manual jobs or jobs dealing with vulnerable people 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Inspired is when you believe you can do anything.

Manic is when you know it"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

3e4d8e0c0156bf56ae2cdd78926ebd23.giftumblr_miec8sQhIP1qfhzgyo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_p0tca05c2q1w67ki0o1_r1_500.gif

#5 narrowbridge

narrowbridge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:29 AM

I've seen people develop nasty symptoms of schizophrenia from regular speed use. Shit's scary.

#6 masochist11

masochist11

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:59 AM

I lost 22lbs in like two months using pretty regularly. This includes periods of heavy use and also days without. Didn’t use for a week or two and I gained prob 5lbs back.

Beware of constipation and picking your face Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users