Saggy boobs - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Saggy boobs

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2081 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:03 PM

Hey, so sorry if this is not the right forum, but thought it would do.
So, I’m 16 yrs old, and I’ve got saggy boobs - very saggy, if you ask me - probably due to weight gain from being skinny to in the higher part of normal. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you have had experience with, after enormous weight loss to skinny, getting firms boobs as skinny? I know that boobs basically disappear when you’re nothing but skin and bones, and tbh, that’s what I really want, and then, if recovery, “rebuild” then as firm through workout. Does this make sense?

Anyway, would really appreciate some experiences since this has got me so depressed, merry Xmas by the way and please help aha

no bad experiences please! I realize they do exist and there are lots of them but I need some positivity

#2 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17425 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

Fitness seems to help, but I don't really know if dropping weight down lower actually gets rid of saggy boobs or it just winds up being like saggy skin that never seems to go away.  I don't recall ever reading a post by anyone saying they had saggy boobs, lost a ton of weight, exercised and would up with firm full breasts. That just might not be what anyone writes about though.  You could do a web search on it though.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2081 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:10 PM

Fitness seems to help, but I don't really know if dropping weight down lower actually gets rid of saggy boobs or it just winds up being like saggy skin that never seems to go away. I don't recall ever reading a post by anyone saying they had saggy boobs, lost a ton of weight, exercised and would up with firm full breasts. That just might not be what anyone writes about though. You could do a web search on it though.

Hahah true but one can only hope, right? Anyway thanks for answering, guess I can at least try

#4 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:13 PM

Hahah true but one can only hope, right? Anyway thanks for answering, guess I can at least try

I think the smaller your breasts are the more of a chance you will have to be successful so if you could lose weight to the point where they basically disappear or where your skin is at least tight you could likely pull it off.  But if your breasts just hang there I wouldn't think there is much you can do about that other than have your breasts played with all the time hoping that tightens them up through increased circulation and firming.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#5 SarahAteTrent

SarahAteTrent

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:14 PM

I have this issue. I don't think mine could get saggier. As I lose weight, my breasts get wrinklier. However, they have risen up a bit. I think the weight of them is what does it and also genetics. I'm hoping as I lose weight, they aren't as saggy. However, there are cases of the excess skin staying and making the breasts wrinklier. I think in my case, surgery is the only thing that will solve that.

(Wanna be healthy, but my mind's all f*cked)
Height: 5'9"

HW: 224lbs

CW: 190lbs

GW1/LW: 170lbs

GW2: 150lbs

UGW: 120-130lbs

(kinda scared about UGW because idk how I'd get there w/o disordered thinking so we'll see how I feel at GW2)

Last binge: 12/20/2018

Longest time without binge: 76 days

#6 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2081 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

Uhh it sucks so much, also because I had such firm breasts before, and i gave ut up for what’s. Binges? And I didn’t even realize that it would stick with me for the rest of my life and I’m getting nauseous even think about that

#7 sad_diner

sad_diner

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2296 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

Um, as an older rexie I have no hope to give you. Mine look like a science experiment and I cry weekly about them. I'm saving up for surgery. Sorry. If working out could fill them up, mine would definitely be awesome by now.
  • bananji and lulaluluv like this

#8 fillingupontea

fillingupontea

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:22 PM

#saggyboobsmatter all breasts are different and not having perfectly perky breasts doesn’t mean anything. Majority of women I know have less than perky boobs, unless they have had very small breasts they’re whole life, even then, no two pairs are the same. Don’t get down on yourself about it. All boobies are beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. 

#9 sad_diner

sad_diner

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2296 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2018 - 06:00 PM

#saggyboobsmatter all breasts are different and not having perfectly perky breasts doesn’t mean anything. Majority of women I know have less than perky boobs, unless they have had very small breasts they’re whole life, even then, no two pairs are the same. Don’t get down on yourself about it. All boobies are beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Women who are dissatisfied with their breasts are much more likely to commit suicide. It's easy to say realx, but breasts are incredibly important to women and can literally be life or death. Oddly how other perceive my breasts has nothing to do with it. It's the fact I feel like a revolting mutant hiding my disgusting skin sacks from the world that makes me hate them. It's depressing to fail at having breasts.
  • HateMeForAllTheThings likes this

#10 ApacheRose

ApacheRose

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 06:17 PM

Hello I have naturally large breasts and lost a huge amount if weight at age 16 and my boobs got saggy. I reccomend push ups or working your pectoral muscles with bands. Mine went back to normal after doing that regularly

#11 anorexicduty

anorexicduty

Queen of Hearts

• Accountability access
  • 23354 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 23 December 2018 - 06:58 PM

It took me almost ten years of taking estrogen to have my boobs develop.

Now that I've lost a lot of weight all of that work has gone up in smoke.

I have almost zero boob left.

So goes life!

Merry Christmas everyone!

• celine1405 likes this

Ht.: 5'7" | SW:147 lbs.| CW::125.4 lbs.| BMI: 19.6  
(6-26-2020)

Trump Still Sucks

#12 erratica

erratica

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:31 AM

Have the same sort of problem, as I gain and lose weight in my breasts first.
My best recommendations are to lose weight slowly, wear the correct bra (esp during exercise) and do cardio and arm/pec exercises (like push ups or lifting). You are very young so if you are kind to your breasts they will bounce back.
Hope this helps

#13 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2081 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:17 AM

Have the same sort of problem, as I gain and lose weight in my breasts first.
My best recommendations are to lose weight slowly, wear the correct bra (esp during exercise) and do cardio and arm/pec exercises (like push ups or lifting). You are very young so if you are kind to your breasts they will bounce back.
Hope this helps

Thank you so much, it sure does! I really hope that since it hasn’t come bc of age, it’s something that can be fixed. They’re also rather large and I never wear a good bra, so I should probably start doing that. I hope it’ll help..

#14 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2081 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:06 PM

It took me almost ten years of taking estrogen to have my boobs develop.
Now that I've lost a lot of weight all of that work has gone up in smoke.
I have almost zero boob left.

So goes life!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Haha I see.. I’m so down because of all this with my boobs, I don’t really care about have smelling breasts, just not saggy, what’s the case with you?

#15 Anagirl777

Anagirl777

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1053 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:15 PM

I had saggy boobs from rapid weight loss and gain and I started building my pectoral muscles and that really helped. So i reccommend that

#16 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2081 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:18 PM

I had saggy boobs from rapid weight loss and gain and I started building my pectoral muscles and that really helped. So i reccommend that

Oh, really? That’s such a relief! I’m thinking that should be possible for me as well, I really hope so, but I’m so happy to hear
  • ApacheRose likes this

#17 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2081 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 07:30 PM

Hello I have naturally large breasts and lost a huge amount if weight at age 16 and my boobs got saggy. I reccomend push ups or working your pectoral muscles with bands. Mine went back to normal after doing that regularly

Really? That sounds so good! I really hope mine will too + a good bra which I definitely haven’t had
  • ApacheRose likes this

#18 ApacheRose

ApacheRose

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:51 PM

Yes. I worked them a lot maybe 10 minutes a day on my pectorals specifically at least. I was dedicated to them. And anyway dont worry too much or compare you're self:)

#19 bananji

bananji

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest USA

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:30 PM

my banana pancakes will hit the floor one day I'm sure of it. it's all sag.

wish I could afford a lift
  • littlelightweight, dye and ♡‥ㆅ like this

#20 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2081 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 03:42 AM

Yes. I worked them a lot maybe 10 minutes a day on my pectorals specifically at least. I was dedicated to them. And anyway dont worry too much or compare you're self:)

So happy to hear. Really want them to be firm again, like, they don’t need to look like they’re made of steel or anything lol, just be perky and lifted
  • littlelightweight likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users