Saggy boobs - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Saggy boobs

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2095 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

I have this issue. I don't think mine could get saggier. As I lose weight, my breasts get wrinklier. However, they have risen up a bit. I think the weight of them is what does it and also genetics. I'm hoping as I lose weight, they aren't as saggy. However, there are cases of the excess skin staying and making the breasts wrinklier. I think in my case, surgery is the only thing that will solve that.

I see. It sucks so much... for my sake, they can be as small as possible, as long as they’re no saggy. But if I get all skin and bones, my boobs must disappear as well

#22 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:33 AM

E

#23 Hippo2

Hippo2

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16480 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:18 AM

Hi Celine,

it can get better. You are so young, your body is still developing. Skin firmness and hormones are on your side given your young age.

Wanna give you hope but please do not expect miracles without a surgeon. Once they hang, it is normally too late. These advice are more for prevention of further rolling south and a bit for improvement.

So:

1. Be careful about that yoyo weight between restricting and binging.

That takes its toll on legs, hips, breasts, belly etc. The other body parts however you can way easier reshape lean firm and nice through sport than breasts.

2. Wear the right kind of bras and do the right types of sport

Push-ups are no good. Sport helps a bit with the muscle undear the breast tissue.

Don't jump around like a Thomsons's gazelle.

3. Right nutrition and hydrating from in and out

Use creams, body lotions etc for your skin, drink enough water. Diversify your things on the plate.

4. Check hormones levels

In the rare case your breasts explode by a couple sizes within just a few months, then no cream and sport can save you from gravitation.

I answered something similar 3 months ago, more thoroughly, please have a look:

https://www.myproana...-stretch-marks/

#24 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:23 AM

Hi Celine,

it can get better. You are so young, your body is still developing. Skin firmness and hormones are on your side given your young age.
Wanna give you hope but please do not expect miracles without a surgeon. Once they hang, it is normally too late. These advice are more for prevention of further rolling south and a bit for improvement.

So:
1. Be careful about that yoyo weight between restricting and binging.
That takes its toll on legs, hips, breasts, belly etc. The other body parts however you can way easier reshape lean firm and nice through sport than breasts.

2. Wear the right kind of bras and do the right types of sport
Push-ups are no good. Sport helps a bit with the muscle undear the breast tissue.
Don't jump around like a Thomsons's gazelle.

3. Right nutrition and hydrating from in and out
Use creams, body lotions etc for your skin, drink enough water. Diversify your things on the plate.

4. Check hormones levels
In the rare case your breasts explode by a couple sizes within just a few months, then no cream and sport can save you from gravitation.

I answered something similar 3 months ago, more thoroughly, please have a look:
https://www.myproana...-stretch-marks/

Thank you for the tips. I will try to follow them as much as possible. I still don’t really know what to do with myself. I definitely don’t want surgery, but I also don’t see a future with saggy boobs. They just look terrible on me.. I can’t imagine ever going to love myself like this

#25 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:26 AM

However, as long as they’re as small and somewhat perky as Lily’s in “To the bone”, I wouldn’t matter. Or Miley Cyrus’

#26 BabyBambiii

BabyBambiii

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:38 AM

Ahhh I have this issue, I’m 18 and I lost around 15kg. Went from a 10 DD to an A cup...
my boobs are so saggy and I honestly don’t know what to do about it... I don’t think there’s much you can do unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#27 Hippo2

Hippo2

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16480 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:40 AM

Thank you for the tips. I will try to follow them as much as possible. I still don’t really know what to do with myself. I definitely don’t want surgery, but I also don’t see a future with saggy boobs. They just look terrible on me.. I can’t imagine ever going to love myself like this

You're welcome.

You know, if a girl is drop dead gorgeous, guys are intimidated actually. No one has the balls to talk to her.

What you have to do is learn to love yourself more, as you are. To build that confidence up iregardless of looks.

And yes of course, apply those advices regarding the boobs so as to improve their appearance and to not further obsess about it. To give you peace of mind, make you feel that you have done all you could.

Lifestyle. Because genetics and hormones cannot do much there.

And remember, guys like all boobs :D All of them: shapes, sizes, colors.

#28 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:44 AM

Ahhh I have this issue, I’m 18 and I lost around 15kg. Went from a 10 DD to an A cup...
my boobs are so saggy and I honestly don’t know what to do about it... I don’t think there’s much you can do unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sucks so much 😩 How does it look on you? Especially in bikinis and underwear?

#29 Empty Trash

Empty Trash

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 07:34 AM

I think there are certain bras you can wear to make your boobs sag less? 

If I'm gonna be trash, I'm going to be empty trash.

BMI 12.2

giphy-downsized-large.gif

#30 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 07:36 AM

I think there are certain bras you can wear to make your boobs sag less?

I hope so, at least. And I think combined with exercise and healthy living and my young age, it should be possible. It’s so unfair that literally a couple of months of bad decisions can define your boobs for life :(( must be changeable

#31 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:07 AM

Just gonna bump this bc would appreciate encouragement ❤️

#32 sad_diner

sad_diner

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2333 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:13 AM

You're welcome.
You know, if a girl is drop dead gorgeous, guys are intimidated actually. No one has the balls to talk to her.

What you have to do is learn to love yourself more, as you are. To build that confidence up iregardless of looks.
And yes of course, apply those advices regarding the boobs so as to improve their appearance and to not further obsess about it. To give you peace of mind, make you feel that you have done all you could.
Lifestyle. Because genetics and hormones cannot do much there.

And remember, guys like all boobs :D All of them: shapes, sizes, colors.

Who cares what guys think?
  • Hippo2 likes this

#33 Skinnymalinks

Skinnymalinks

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1396 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:16 AM

The breasts of an average woman of menstruating age are composed of approx 60% glandular and connective tissue and 40% body fat. When you lose weight you lose body fat. Usually the skin can retract which can take up to 6months to do. The muscle beneath the breast can be exercised but it will have minimal effect on the breast.

At your age I would just give it some time. Exercise is never a waste of effort though.

#34 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:17 AM

The breasts of an average woman of menstruating age are composed of approx 60% glandular and connective tissue and 40% body fat. When you lose weight you lose body fat. Usually the skin can retract which can take up to 6months to do. The muscle beneath the breast can be exercised but it will have minimal effect on the breast.

At your age I would just give it some time. Exercise is never a waste of effort though.

So you think that it might fix itself somehow? That would be so great..
  • SarahAteTrent likes this

#35 Skinnymalinks

Skinnymalinks

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1396 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:19 AM

There is definitely a chance for some improvement over time.

My stomach skin took 6 months to fullt retract after losing about 30lbs.

#36 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:21 AM

There is definitely a chance for some improvement over time.

My stomach skin took 6 months to fullt retract after losing about 30lbs.

Uh, that sounds good... I don’t ask for total perky boobs, just that they don’t totally point downwards

#37 Peanut*

Peanut*

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2186 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:22 AM

I can recommend wearing a good support bra all the time, even in bed. I know we aren't meant to wear them all the time, but I hate mine so much, so always have them bound as close to my chest as possible. In my experience, this stops them from sagging as much.
I love cats 🐈

#38 celine1405

celine1405

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2095 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:23 AM

I can recommend wearing a good support bra all the time, even in bed. I know we aren't meant to wear them all the time, but I hate mine so much, so always have them bound as close to my chest as possible. In my experience, this stops them from sagging as much.

Really? That can somehow fix it??

#39 Peanut*

Peanut*

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2186 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:26 AM

Really? That can somehow fix it??

I'm an experiment of one, but is has definitely helped lessen the effects of gravity for me xx
I love cats 🐈

#40 MissManiac

MissManiac

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationProbably on the scales.

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:31 PM

Saggy breasts are usually caused by excess skin; weight loss does not tighten, but contribute to then sagging as they have less filling inside of them.

You just have more skin than fat and tissue in your chest; I heard specific exercises can help that target your chest.

Good luck. X

Sent from Narnia.

tumblr_p6ku7zYte61uomvw4o1_500.gif

Pretty Little Thing.

tumblr_nh3lviTOTM1tli5yio1_400.gif

Height:4'10

HW:52kg
CW:39kg
LW:39kg
GW1:38kg

GW2:36kg

UGW:30kg