Run Accountability Thread - Page 10 - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Run Accountability Thread

• Please log in to reply
3088 replies to this topic

#181 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:20 AM

I did 7 miles by the way with the double stroller was really hard after 4 days off. My 5yr is 40lbs now and my toddler is 25lbs plus the stroller wieght and resistance from my crazy dog pulling all over id say its like pushing 80lbs of extrq wieght so exhausting ... goalz for tomorrow is 10 I will have to do it before my oldest gets out of school this time tho.
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability
https://www.myproana.../#entry68599917

#182 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1684 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:39 PM

I did 7 miles by the way with the double stroller was really hard after 4 days off. My 5yr is 40lbs now and my toddler is 25lbs plus the stroller wieght and resistance from my crazy dog pulling all over id say its like pushing 80lbs of extrq wieght so exhausting ... goalz for tomorrow is 10 I will have to do it before my oldest gets out of school this time tho.

Wow that’s awesome! Nice job
  • missntgdenuf likes this

it's been awhile since you felt right, 

but the warm nights are coming soon 

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#183 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1684 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

3.50 today. Just wanted to run for a half hour

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#184 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:49 PM

That's impressive!  That's a lot of extra weight to push!

Height: 5'4"

CW: 96 lb

HW: 140 lb (pregnancy)

LW: 80 lb

UGW: 92? maybe?

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.  ~Samuel Beckett

#185 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

2 runs again today, luckily beat the rain (been gray and rainy all afternoon).  Total 18.06 miles.  

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.  ~Samuel Beckett

#186 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1684 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

I’m so jealous of both of your mileages all the time! I need to step it up

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#187 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1684 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:53 PM

I skipped running today. It's currently snowing out and I'm just in a blahhh mood. Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#188 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:40 PM

Only 8 miles today because of rain & schedule.

I fractured the little toe on my left foot for the 3rd time today. I am getting really, really tired of fracturing that toe. Caught it on the leg of a dresser while waking my daughter this morning. Didn't even fall.  It still didn't feel better around 11 AM, so I went to urgent care. It took forever there. I don't know if it was the Adderall wearing off or what, but I felt both manicky (angry, irritated) and panicky and jittery (couldn't sit still), and the wait took forever. My nerves nearly had had it (1 hr. 45 min wait, not counting the drive time there, hitting every stoplight red, missed lunch waiting). Minor fracture, don't have a complicated chipped one like last time where I had to consult an orthopedic surgeon. But because of the breaks (or maybe one break would have done it, I don't know), I will get arthritis in that toe according to the doctor. Good thing it is a minor fracture, just tape, Tylenol, ice as we have bad temporary insurance until my husband's new work insurance kicks in next month. Break is in a bit of a different location that hurts less than the past 2 have, thankfully. I have gabapentin to use for fibromyalgia pain, and the doctor said that probably would help too for the pain since I cannot take NSAIDs after that perforated ulcer last February. February seems not to be a good month for me medically of late...

I'm also feeling a bit chilled with a slightly sore throat and hope I am not getting sick, especially since my daughter was complaining of feeling like this before school today. This morning was also semester awards day, so I was around a lot of kids. My daughter's 5th grade class level seemed to have more kids absent for rewards day than I ever remember in the past, so I think something is going around the school. Hopefully, in my case, it's just allergies, with the weather changing so fast right now. Need to take a Claritin, I guess.

What a day.

I hope I can run tomorrow.  I did run with the complicated fracture less than a week later, and this hurts way less.  Lots of distance runners do run on broken toes, and compared to blisters, this pain is nothing.  We'll see.

#189 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1684 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:05 PM

I fractured the little toe on my left foot for the 3rd time today. I am getting really, really tired of fracturing that toe. Caught it on the leg of a dresser while waking my daughter this morning. Didn't even fall. It still didn't feel better around 11 AM, so I went to urgent care. It took forever there. I don't know if it was the Adderall wearing off or what, but I felt both manicky (angry, irritated) and panicky and jittery (couldn't sit still), and the wait took forever. My nerves nearly had had it (1 hr. 45 min wait, not counting the drive time there, hitting every stoplight red, missed lunch waiting). Minor fracture, don't have a complicated chipped one like last time where I had to consult an orthopedic surgeon. But because of the breaks (or maybe one break would have done it, I don't know), I will get arthritis in that toe according to the doctor. Good thing it is a minor fracture, just tape, Tylenol, ice as we have bad temporary insurance until my husband's new work insurance kicks in next month. Break is in a bit of a different location that hurts less than the past 2 have, thankfully. I have gabapentin to use for fibromyalgia pain, and the doctor said that probably would help too for the pain since I cannot take NSAIDs after that perforated ulcer last February. February seems not to be a good month for me medically of late...

I'm also feeling a bit chilled with a slightly sore throat and hope I am not getting sick, especially since my daughter was complaining of feeling like this before school today. This morning was also semester awards day, so I was around a lot of kids. My daughter's 5th grade class level seemed to have more kids absent for rewards day than I ever remember in the past, so I think something is going around the school. Hopefully, in my case, it's just allergies, with the weather changing so fast right now. Need to take a Claritin, I guess.

What a day.

I hope I can run tomorrow. I did run with the complicated fracture less than a week later, and this hurts way less. Lots of distance runners do run on broken toes, and compared to blisters, this pain is nothing. We'll see.

Awww I hope february goes nothing but up for you. And I hope your toe feels better soon. Try to take it easy with running! I’m sure it’ll heal faster if you rest it

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#190 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:10 AM

That's impressive!  That's a lot of extra weight to push!

Thanks , yea its calculation is around 1500 cals burned :0
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#191 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:12 AM

I’m so jealous of both of your mileages all the time! I need to step it up

Honestly i am taking wayyyy too many days off if i didny hAve kids id run way way more... i wish i could just have an hr or two a day to run alone.
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#192 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:16 AM

I skipped running today. It's currently snowing out and I'm just in a blahhh mood. Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day

Totally get it!! I have those days wayyy tooo often. im dealing with so many challenges at home being verbally and emotionally abused I have been drastically cutting back on my b/p but my lax use has increased a bit.
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#193 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:20 AM

I fractured the little toe on my left foot for the 3rd time today. I am getting really, really tired of fracturing that toe. Caught it on the leg of a dresser while waking my daughter this morning. Didn't even fall.  It still didn't feel better around 11 AM, so I went to urgent care. It took forever there. I don't know if it was the Adderall wearing off or what, but I felt both manicky (angry, irritated) and panicky and jittery (couldn't sit still), and the wait took forever. My nerves nearly had had it (1 hr. 45 min wait, not counting the drive time there, hitting every stoplight red, missed lunch waiting). Minor fracture, don't have a complicated chipped one like last time where I had to consult an orthopedic surgeon. But because of the breaks (or maybe one break would have done it, I don't know), I will get arthritis in that toe according to the doctor. Good thing it is a minor fracture, just tape, Tylenol, ice as we have bad temporary insurance until my husband's new work insurance kicks in next month. Break is in a bit of a different location that hurts less than the past 2 have, thankfully. I have gabapentin to use for fibromyalgia pain, and the doctor said that probably would help too for the pain since I cannot take NSAIDs after that perforated ulcer last February. February seems not to be a good month for me medically of late...
What a day.

I hope I can run tomorrow.  I did run with the complicated fracture less than a week later, and this hurts way less.  Lots of distance runners do run on broken toes, and compared to blisters, this pain is nothing.  We'll see.

Hope your toe heels up quick ... and fingers crossed your not getting sick. I always feel like i have a sore throat because of the purging its terrible.
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#194 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:24 AM

Omg ladies I did run today 3.3 miles today pushing a single stroller about 30mins...
  • savannah27 likes this
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#195 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1684 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

Totally get it!! I have those days wayyy tooo often. im dealing with so many challenges at home being verbally and emotionally abused I have been drastically cutting back on my b/p but my lax use has increased a bit.

Awww sorry to hear, hope you’re okay

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#196 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1684 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

I ran a mile today then just got on the ellipitical and stair stepper. I just really didn’t feel like running today

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#197 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 February 2019 - 07:01 PM

Honestly i am taking wayyyy too many days off if i didny hAve kids id run way way more... i wish i could just have an hr or two a day to run alone.

It will happen soon enough. Your kids will be in school before you know it! The days are long, but the years go by fast. One day, I was lugging a toddler with me everywhere (no distractions from siblings with her an only child), and now I’ve got a pre-teen in 5th grade (turned 11 in December). I miss those preschool years now in hindsight...

#198 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 February 2019 - 07:07 PM

Ran 16 miles! Fractured toe barely hurt. I broke it more towards the top right (pinkie left toe) this time around. Walking on it, even jogging would be OK according to the doctor I saw (herself a runner), just to listen to my body and not jog or walk too much it if I hurt.

It was a wet run this morning. Weather.com said the conditions were foggy this morning...Ha! Try mist to rival Niagra Falls with light rain. I am lucky my electronics didn’t fry. Warm temperatures though, 60s and 70s, same tomorrow, but 50% chance rain. I hope I will be able to run.
  • missntgdenuf and savannah27 like this

#199 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:33 AM

I ran a mile today then just got on the ellipitical and stair stepper. I just really didn’t feel like running today

way to push through and do some distance anyway !!
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#200 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:37 AM

It will happen soon enough. Your kids will be in school before you know it! The days are long, but the years go by fast. One day, I was lugging a toddler with me everywhere (no distractions from siblings with her an only child), and now I’ve got a pre-teen in 5th grade (turned 11 in December). I miss those preschool years now in hindsight...

Im sure once the time is gone I will feel exactly that way. I love my girls so much never want to be without them i think its really my lack of a good and healthy relationship is the only reason i dont get time to myself ... if i was with someone supportive it would be a completely different situation
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
πŸ™„CW 135πŸ™„
πŸ‘‰GW1 135πŸ‘ˆβœ…
πŸ’œGW2 125πŸ’œ
πŸ’˜UGW 115πŸ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users