Run Accountability Thread - Page 5 - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Run Accountability Thread

• Please log in to reply
2990 replies to this topic

#81 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:08 PM

Also - I'm in law school and currently back to school so time is an issue for me now

I can definitely appreciate that , I was able to do 4miles tonight pushing the double stroller shoulders are killing me .
  • savannah27 likes this
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
๐Ÿ™„CW 135๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰GW1 135๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ…
๐Ÿ’œGW2 125๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜UGW 115๐Ÿ’˜

weight.png

Accountability
https://www.myproana.../#entry68599917

#82 hypomargoteros

hypomargoteros

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • LocationNederland

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:30 AM

Ayy I ran today in the morning before school. Only two km because I am WEAK but it felt good. Had to eat afterwards though or I might have fainted :/ but I made a protein shake that I brought to school which will be the majority of my intake today.
  • raineyxo, missntgdenuf and savannah27 like this

#83 hypomargoteros

hypomargoteros

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • LocationNederland

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:30 AM

double post :(

#84 raineyxo

raineyxo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:30 AM

Ayy I ran today in the morning before school. Only two km because I am WEAK but it felt good. Had to eat afterwards though or I might have fainted :/ but I made a protein shake that I brought to school which will be the majority of my intake today.

any run at all is always better than no run! Kudos to you, even though you feel like you didnt run "far", it's the output that counts! If it made you feel good then that's a good thing

• missntgdenuf, savannah27 and hypomargoteros like this

When people treat me like a ghost,

I might as well be one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rainey

#85 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1673 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:56 PM

5.25 miles in like 43 mins today on the treadmill. 20 degrees where I live and expecting snow so outdoor run still a no go :( I wanted to run farther but the treadmill is just so boring
  • missntgdenuf likes this

it's been awhile since you felt right, 

but the warm nights are coming soon 

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#86 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

I ran 12 miles yesterday, 13 miles today.  Started to overheat here a bit today.  In the sun, it felt over 70F, and that was around 10 AM.  Even for living near Houston, warm for this time of year.  It was humid too (rained overnight).  Heat & humidity just kills.  I am going to have to do more night running if this weather keeps up.  Usually, I don't have to completely night run until end of March/early April.  

• missntgdenuf and savannah27 like this

Height: 5'4"

CW: 96 lb

HW: 140 lb (pregnancy)

LW: 80 lb

UGW: 92? maybe?

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.  ~Samuel Beckett

#87 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:19 PM

5.25 miles in like 43 mins today on the treadmill. 20 degrees where I live and expecting snow so outdoor run still a no go :( I wanted to run farther but the treadmill is just so boring

Damn thats cold & good job!! Your pace is awesome!!!

Music is what gets me through treadmill runs but if Pandora doesnt play good songs I loose focus super fast !!

I did a walk /jog today 5.5 miles pushing the double super slow pace but i got in the steps??
Hopefully going to get an ACTUAL run in later tonight after everyone goes to bed ... yesterday I took the day off :(
  • savannah27 likes this
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
๐Ÿ™„CW 135๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰GW1 135๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ…
๐Ÿ’œGW2 125๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜UGW 115๐Ÿ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#88 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

Id also like to add my BF claims im running my ass off like as in my ass is disappearing because Im running so much and he says its causeing him to loose interest.... its too bad really because i love to run , anyone have issues when they loose wieght with thier men saying they look bad?
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
๐Ÿ™„CW 135๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰GW1 135๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ…
๐Ÿ’œGW2 125๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜UGW 115๐Ÿ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#89 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1673 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:37 AM

I ran 12 miles yesterday, 13 miles today. Started to overheat here a bit today. In the sun, it felt over 70F, and that was around 10 AM. Even for living near Houston, warm for this time of year. It was humid too (rained overnight). Heat & humidity just kills. I am going to have to do more night running if this weather keeps up. Usually, I don't have to completely night run until end of March/early April.

Ugh thatโ€™s defineitly warm but I have to say Iโ€™m jealous since itโ€™s 20 degrees here and Iโ€™m freezing my ass off lol

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#90 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1673 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:38 AM

Damn thats cold & good job!! Your pace is awesome!!!

Music is what gets me through treadmill runs but if Pandora doesnt play good songs I loose focus super fast !!

I did a walk /jog today 5.5 miles pushing the double super slow pace but i got in the steps??
Hopefully going to get an ACTUAL run in later tonight after everyone goes to bed ... yesterday I took the day off :(

Thatโ€™s still awesome all while pushing the double stroller! I wonder how much more calories you burn pushing it

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#91 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1673 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:39 AM

Id also like to add my BF claims im running my ass off like as in my ass is disappearing because Im running so much and he says its causeing him to loose interest.... its too bad really because i love to run , anyone have issues when they loose wieght with thier men saying they look bad?

Oh yeah definitely my bf hates when I get โ€œtoo thinโ€ โ€œbonyโ€ etc. he wanted me to stop doing yoga bc he said is was making my butt disappear. I feel like he doesnโ€™t mean it like he does it just to be nice idk

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#92 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:07 AM

Oh yeah definitely my bf hates when I get โ€œtoo thinโ€ โ€œbonyโ€ etc. he wanted me to stop doing yoga bc he said is was making my butt disappear. I feel like he doesnโ€™t mean it like he does it just to be nice idk

Hmm so you think he may be saying it because im thinner because of the unhealthy habbits and the unhealthy habbits he doesnt like vs the wieght loss?.... we got into a full out argument tho and he said hes lossing interest and blamed me for him haveing romantic connections with another women .. super depressing:/ i made a post about it in Sex n Relationships.

Anyway did the 5.5miles walk/jog this morning and did 4.6 miles tonight in 40mins. Super happy i was able to do 10 today although i wish the first 5 were a lot faster but I had a buddy with me whos more of a speed walker than a runner lol.
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
๐Ÿ™„CW 135๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰GW1 135๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ…
๐Ÿ’œGW2 125๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜UGW 115๐Ÿ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#93 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1673 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:10 AM

Hmm so you think he may be saying it because im thinner because of the unhealthy habbits and the unhealthy habbits he doesnt like vs the wieght loss?.... we got into a full out argument tho and he said hes lossing interest and blamed me for him haveing romantic connections with another women .. super depressing:/ i made a post about it in Sex n Relationships.

Anyway did the 5.5miles walk/jog this morning and did 4.6 miles tonight in 40mins. Super happy i was able to do 10 today although i wish the first 5 were a lot faster but I had a buddy with me whos more of a speed walker than a runner lol.

Itโ€™s possible, thatโ€™s why I feel like my bf says it. But 10 miles thatโ€™s awesome Iโ€™m jealous

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#94 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

Itโ€™s possible, thatโ€™s why I feel like my bf says it. But 10 miles thatโ€™s awesome Iโ€™m jealous

Maybe I dont really know .
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
๐Ÿ™„CW 135๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰GW1 135๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ…
๐Ÿ’œGW2 125๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜UGW 115๐Ÿ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#95 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:49 PM

17 miles straight today, but I got malfunctions on my run program and then forgot to pause the Fitbit timer, so no idea of pace. Much cooler today, in the mid-40s, low 50s, with strong north wind. I had an awesome run.

My husband says I am too bony a lot. I let him think it is only the running he knows I do (4 or 5 miles). He thinks it is stress too, and I had a perforated ulcer last Feb. 14, 2018 (suckiest Valentineโ€™s Day ever, horrible most painful recovery, made childbirth seem like fun, and I do have a daughter). Lost tons of weight from that, and then the GI doc told me in a followup once I was home from the 6 day hospital stay and could start caring what the doctorโ€™s said to me that my surgery had to have an alteration because I had muscle in an area they usually take fat from to close the hole in the ulcer (mine was in the duodenum). Then, he says my surgery was nearly akin to getting a gastric sleeve! Imagine, weight loss surgery I didnโ€™t need on a person with an active ED. Just boggles the mind.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.  ~Samuel Beckett

#96 Cln1812

Cln1812

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

Most especially my husband complains I have no butt. Luckily, he never was much about breasts, and we have been married 14 years, dated and engaged around 3 years before that.

#97 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:47 AM

17 miles straight today, but I got malfunctions on my run program and then forgot to pause the Fitbit timer, so no idea of pace. Much cooler today, in the mid-40s, low 50s, with strong north wind. I had an awesome run.
My husband says I am too bony a lot. I let him think it is only the running he knows I do (4 or 5 miles). He thinks it is stress too, and I had a perforated ulcer last Feb. 14, 2018 (suckiest Valentineโ€™s Day ever, horrible most painful recovery, made childbirth seem like fun, and I do have a daughter). Lost tons of weight from that, and then the GI doc told me in a followup once I was home from the 6 day hospital stay and could start caring what the doctorโ€™s said to me that my surgery had to have an alteration because I had muscle in an area they usually take fat from to close the hole in the ulcer (mine was in the duodenum). Then, he says my surgery was nearly akin to getting a gastric sleeve! Imagine, weight loss surgery I didnโ€™t need on a person with an active ED. Just boggles the mind.

When do u manage to get time to run that much?
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
๐Ÿ™„CW 135๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰GW1 135๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ…
๐Ÿ’œGW2 125๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜UGW 115๐Ÿ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

#98 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1673 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:54 PM

When do u manage to get time to run that much?

I wondered that too!! 

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#99 savannah27

savannah27

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1673 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:54 PM

3.14 today. Another treadmill run. Lots of snow and ice on the ground

and you'll be just fine,

you'll be just fine. 

#100 missntgdenuf

missntgdenuf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

I only did 2.3 yesterday but had a total of 33miles for the week my highest yet !!

Havent started great tho since i havent run yoday.
  • savannah27 likes this
SW 144LBS 6/26
HW 180LBS
๐Ÿ™„CW 135๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘‰GW1 135๐Ÿ‘ˆโœ…
๐Ÿ’œGW2 125๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’˜UGW 115๐Ÿ’˜

weight.png

Accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users