What triggered your recent restriction phase? - Page 63 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What triggered your recent restriction phase?

• Please log in to reply
1241 replies to this topic

#1241 W0W

W0W

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:21 AM

Gaining 15lbs and going over 140lbs :( I guess I had like a recovery streak for 4 months or something but it really was more like a binge streak lol

giphy.gif

#1242 3zm2al1qp

3zm2al1qp

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted Today, 09:52 AM

Getting my wisdom teeth out. I couldn't really eat and started losing weight, which quickly became very attractive to me. I still wasn't logging calories, but I was keeping track in my head. Then, before my wisdom teeth had healed enough to eat solids, I chipped my front tooth. I have wax over it until I can get a cap on it but I can't eat with the wax on, and it's too painful/risky to eat without it; as the remaining part of the tooth has been halved, and is very sensitive/fragile. I was upset but ED brain obviously sees this as a good thing, and she seems to have the reins right now. I can't get in to get the cap for another month, too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users