if you could get free plastic surgery - Page 28 - Other recognized eating disorders - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

if you could get free plastic surgery

plastic sugery body dismorphia insecure self esteem

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#541 Spinandpaint

Spinandpaint

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTampa

Posted 02 January 2022 - 01:08 PM

Breasts. I have lost a lot of volume and they say. Also microbeedling on my stomach
Hw:255
CW:176
GW1:150
GW2:125
UGW:105

Thought I’d grow out of this bullshit.

#542 Fudgedat

Fudgedat

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4739 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2022 - 08:50 AM

I have a capsular contraction in one of my boobs so I'd get that fixed (with replacements) and a lift at the same time.
Behind every CRAZY BITCH, is a sweet woman who just got sick of all the BULLSHIT!"

#543 LedaFae

LedaFae

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5593 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2022 - 11:06 AM

I'd get rhinoplasty to slim my nose down and make it smaller / cuter. 

Buccal fat pad removal or something to help decrease appearance of my nasolabial folds. 

I'd want something done to my ears to make them stick out less and change the shape of my earlobes (I hate them). 

Other than that, not really surgery, but cosmetic procedure.. maybe lip implants or something to make them a bit plumper. 

Oh, and facelift when I get older. 

#544 fandomz-fangirl

fandomz-fangirl

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • LocationLand of Gods and Monsters

Posted 03 January 2022 - 01:48 PM

I'd get fillers under my eyes or microdermabrasion

#545 takmilo

takmilo

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 03:45 PM

if i could get free plastic surgery i would immediately opt for a boob job (like a breast lift) . i know downturned boobs are normal and that it's kind of impossible to have naturally forever perky breasts , but im still insanely insecure about my chest :-( i would probably make them just a LITTLE bit bigger and again , perkier yknow? in terms of body ratios , my breast / chest size is just a few inches shy of my hip size , and all this with my waist size makes for a decent hourglass figure, but i kind of wish for a more intense ratio? like if my chest size and measurements were slightly bigger, it would be equal to my hip measurement, and then i could feel prouder of the hourglass? im not even sexually active , but i would feel soooooo good about myself !!! people talk about how fake boob jobs look and whatever but idc cuz i LIKE the fake look to be honest hahahaha . but also i want to be a mother someday, so i dont know how likely / serious i would be about such a surgery +_+

hw: 136 lw: 115.4 cw: no access 2 scale #_# . . 121.4 (220103)

#546 ormolu

ormolu

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 08:44 PM

I really really need a nose job, my body is disfigured but it can be hidden with weight loss and clothes but my nose is actually the worst. I know everyone hates their nose but mine is seriously so bad, it's upturned and wide with big nostrils.

#547 doltish!

doltish!

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Locationlw 7.9 lbs

Posted 07 January 2022 - 09:38 PM

not technically ps but id want either boob reduction to a-cups or just remove them all together

that and liposuction

he/him
tkxJq9f.gif

───────────────────────────────────────────────

challenges and competitions

#548 wakawaka

wakawaka

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationWalley World

Posted 08 January 2022 - 05:15 AM

some boob n ass ReLsLLwuhnjbbB__y5h5.gif

ULckJR.png

#549 decaying ghost

decaying ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 14 January 2022 - 05:20 PM

Actually considering: skin removal surgery and breast lift, because with a starting weight of >300 lbs and a H cup size, I'll probably end up with loose skin and deflated boobs which is kind of my biggest fear. I wouldn't mind scars, stretch marks, or anything like that, but I really don't want flappy, saggy skin folds on my body. It's not even about beauty for me, I just want the body back I used to have.

if I could just get anything else for free, and not have to worry about potential complications? 

- remove my hooded lids and smooth out wrinkles under my eyebrow
- get undereye fillers or something, I have very "sunken in" eyes and discolorations that make me look like a panda

- remove several benign knots and moles that I have on my arms and back

31 || Europe || 175 cm (~ 5' 9")

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plastic sugery, body dismorphia, insecure, self esteem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users