62,672 pages with nothing to do with it... - Books and Poems - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

62,672 pages with nothing to do with it...

ed stories oc stories stories personal content writing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cantmeasuretoyou

cantmeasuretoyou

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Locationlos angeles, california

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:42 PM

i feel so ridiculous because i've written 165 pages of the life of this original character i made up with an ED. at first, it was for the fun of writing, but the more i built her character the more i couldn't stop writing snippits of her life from high school thru like 40 years old. it's honestly so embarrassing... like there's this thing, this thing that i've spent hours and hours writing for the last two years but. i. can't. show. anyone. 

I mean first of all... i hardly know anyone irl who wouldn't cringe at the idea of writing an ED story, and secondly, my writing... is actually really cringey in itself. Also there's not even like a definitive storyline at all it's literally just dramatic shots (and probably poorly written) of this poor woman's life including her work life, her home life, her family life, and just moments in which her ED rly comes through and affects important situations throughout her life. yeah anyway it's trash it's just a shit ton of trash and idk what to do with it

like idk it feels like i have this secret that i can't help but tell people that i've written something this long but i can never tell them what it is. they assume that i'm just not ready to show them bc it's not done like whatever just some other stuff but like literally i can never show it to most people i know. and regardless, even most of the people i know irl with eds would think it's kinda weird that i've been writing this. it doesn't exactly scream pro-recovery, but it's still cathartic. sometimes i act out on behaviors through my main character instead of doing them irl.

anyway thanks for reading my secret that i've literally told like three or four people in my life basically and i don't even really know some of those people anymore

Why am I still here

#2 cantmeasuretoyou

cantmeasuretoyou

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:45 PM

also omg the other objective of this post other than just ranting about this "secret" if you will is that i guess what i'm trying to say is that IF ANYONE WANTS TO READ THIS SO-CALLED CRINGEY ED THING like lmk i guess like probably just if you're craving some ED content and don't rly care bc i've been there i'd like to think my writing is at least better than some of those wattpad stories (ok but i could be wrong) also just know there's probably a lot of typos bc half the time i'm writing right before falling asleep and my phone screen is severely cracked so i can't see my typos andddd autocorrect is often wrong 

Why am I still here

#3 Muta

Muta

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:49 PM

OMG I HAVE TO READ THIS! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
I love cringe so it's ok but I bet it's not and will be really interesting read. Honestly I enjoy reading/ watching/ listening anything remotely ed related.

tumblr_m77t4dhbYj1qblc8xo1_500.gif

#4 shiju333

shiju333

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

^Seconded

"The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain." ~ Karl Marx

#5 cantmeasuretoyou

cantmeasuretoyou

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:20 PM

LOL IF ANYONE STILL WANTS IT I’ll DROP THE GOOGLE DOC LINK
Why am I still here

#6 cantmeasuretoyou

cantmeasuretoyou

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:21 PM

OMG I HAVE TO READ THIS! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
I love cringe so it's ok but I bet it's not and will be really interesting read. Honestly I enjoy reading/ watching/ listening anything remotely ed related.

^Seconded

If y’all are still interested lmao I meant to quote yall
Why am I still here

#7 cantmeasuretoyou

cantmeasuretoyou

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:22 PM

https://docs.google....yiuyGsTUTo/edit
Why am I still here

#8 cantmeasuretoyou

cantmeasuretoyou

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:26 PM

Also lmao it has now expanded to a second doc bc the first just. If I try to type on it the lag is so bad bc it’s such a big doc. The order of events might be rly confusing but here is a second part. ALSO SIDE NOTE THERE ARE SOME PARTS OF IT THAT I WROTE BEFORE I DECIDED SHE HAD KIDS SO IF THINGS ARE WEIRD THATS WHY. The whole thing is very disorganized. Lmao.

https://docs.google....9jw1Y3Se3o/edit
Why am I still here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ed stories, oc stories, stories, personal content, writing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users