bmi now to bmi desire..what are you aiming for? - Page 5 - Age 40+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

bmi now to bmi desire..what are you aiming for?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 alwaysautumn

alwaysautumn

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 December 2020 - 03:37 PM

My BMI is currently 16.9 according to an online calculator. I’m torn between wanting to lose more weight and wanting to still be able to function properly. I’m a runner and don’t want to struggle during my long runs, so I would like to gain to 115 lbs, but that number scares me. I’m currently fluctuating between 106 and 108 lbs.

same omg 

i'm currently 107 so my bmi is 16.3 but i feel like shit all the time and realistically i know i need to get to 115 for running, but part of me also wants to be below 90. it really sucks bc i don't want to ruin my running but i hate how i look at a higher weight.

5’7”

cw: 108 lbs

lw: 95 lbs (at 5'6")

gw: to maintain for now 

#82 Hungerisanillusion

Hungerisanillusion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 11:25 AM

same omg 
i'm currently 107 so my bmi is 16.3 but i feel like shit all the time and realistically i know i need to get to 115 for running, but part of me also wants to be below 90. it really sucks bc i don't want to ruin my running but i hate how i look at a higher weight.

I totally understand. I’m ok with how I look at 115, but I’m afraid to gain because what if the numbers keep going up? I want them to keep going down. I’d love to see 95 on the scale. My starting weight was 130 and at my current weight I run better, so I guess I’m trying to maintain. Although I binged yesterday on Christmas cookies and am kinda freaking out today.
5’7.5” (171cm)
w (dec 12, 2020): 110 lb (49.9 kg)
w (dec 21, 2020): 106 lb (48 kg)
Jan 12, 2021: 110 lb. might stay here a while.it’s a nice weight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users