Dairy free shakes? - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Dairy free shakes?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MySecretCries

MySecretCries

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:39 AM

I really wanna try a shake diet but all the major shake brands like slimfast etc have milk powder in the powder, and I am lactose intolerant, so it would make me really poorly. Of course I've googled and found dairy free versions, but these aren't so popular so don't have the reviews and stuff. So has anyone used a dairy free shake diet? how did it go? can you recommend a brand?

#2 xanoxic

xanoxic

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:54 AM

I haven't personally tried them but I've been looking at some. Celebrity Slim does a gluten and dairy free one and so does lean for life. (They're both Australian so sorry if this doesn't help)

• MySecretCries likes this

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif  

176cm 5'9.5" 

HW:74kg 163lbs  

CW: 61.5kg 135.6lbs                                 

GW: 61kg 134.5lbs                                                  

GW: 9kg 130lbs

UGW: 58kg 128lbs

nmIqp11.png

#3 sfernanded

sfernanded

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:21 AM

I like the almond coconut milk. It has zero carbs and is creamy without too much of a milk taste. I don't like the taste of milk.

A maverick Japanese doctor recently leaked the secret ingredients of an ancient

Japanese Tonic that targets the root cause of deep belly fat and activates a powerful

little-known fat-burning hormone inside you…that MELTS away all your stubborn body fat.

#4 MySecretCries

MySecretCries

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:34 AM

I haven't personally tried them but I've been looking at some. Celebrity Slim does a gluten and dairy free one and so does lean for life. (They're both Australian so sorry if this doesn't help)

OMG thank you, you can get it in the UK! Thanks, I'm definitely going to try it!

#5 Gin and Colonic

Gin and Colonic

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationAnytown, USA

Posted 23 August 2020 - 12:30 PM

https://www.amazon.c...i_8pQqFb26K3AVZ
Gonna order these AMAZING reviews

My Accountability:

https://www.myproana...ton/?p=27232562

weight.png

#6 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17967 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 23 August 2020 - 01:37 PM

I suggest getting a blender and making your own. You can use stuff like bananas, berries, and spices.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users