nonbinary? - Page 2 - Minorities - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

nonbinary?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 bexajourney

bexajourney

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:32 PM

Hey wonderful people! I've learned to love the description "beyond binary!" even if I think I spend more of my time confused than not. You'd think at my age...

Pronouns are so much trouble. I'm afab and look it, and I'm not "out" to friends and family (or even most online communities I'm a part of) so I'm used to she/her. Very trusted friends use they/them. I might steal the phase "I'm allergic to pronouns!" Goodness knows that would make life easier!

One of the main reasons I want to lose weight is because I absolutely cannot "pass" as androgynous or even male with my current body. Sigh. Even when I think that, it helps to remember that we are -all- valid! (Even if I don't feel it, sometimes)

So glad there's love here!
  • Tofflan666 likes this

HW: 297 lbs

W: 284

CW: 272.4
GW: 120 lbs

It's a process, but whether you're trying to gain, lose or maintain--be kind to yourself and others.

#22 RomanticMisanthropist

RomanticMisanthropist

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1775 posts
  • LocationVizima

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:10 PM

Helloooo, I'm non binary too :) there's quite a few of us on here

Non-binary, 22 and sad. AN for 9 years. I'd like to recover but is it really ever gonna happen? Really?

Also bpd af

They/them pronouns

Let's burn our love into the ground

----

giphy.gif

Pete looking sassy

----

BMI: 16.6

Height: 5'8 / 174cm

CW: 50.4kg  / 111lbs

GW: 45kg / 99lbs    

GW2: 42kg / 92.5lbs (lol)

UGW: 39kg / 85lbs (lolololol yeah like that'll ever happen)

#23 cocobean19

cocobean19

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 12:22 PM

i am non binary (: for a better idea of my gender, i would technically be agender, but i feel more like a separate gender from boy and girl, i don’t know what that’d be considered, so i just say i’m non-binary.

i use they/them pronouns (:
| t h e y β€’ t h e m |

#24 Tofflan666

Tofflan666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 03:12 AM

Hi!!

I'm also agender, don't identify as trans though (simply see myself as... Well genderless and never of a gender to begin with if that makes sense). So happy there's a thread here :)

Still kickin'

#25 Tofflan666

Tofflan666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 03:30 AM

Hey wonderful people! I've learned to love the description "beyond binary!" even if I think I spend more of my time confused than not. You'd think at my age...

Pronouns are so much trouble. I'm afab and look it, and I'm not "out" to friends and family (or even most online communities I'm a part of) so I'm used to she/her. Very trusted friends use they/them. I might steal the phase "I'm allergic to pronouns!" Goodness knows that would make life easier!

One of the main reasons I want to lose weight is because I absolutely cannot "pass" as androgynous or even male with my current body. Sigh. Even when I think that, it helps to remember that we are -all- valid! (Even if I don't feel it, sometimes)

So glad there's love here!

Oh lord, same. I am also AFAB, and making people really understand that I am not just my assigned gender is hard. I don't feel any gender at all, I'm void of those feelings. I am a human being. People suck sometime. I support you in your struggles, and we are all valid at all times <3 

You can feel so alone when you're beyond the binary. Like no one can truly understand, and everyone makes such a big deal out of you being just you in one way or another. My mom for example took me coming out as something tragic and hugged me "poor you". My brother laughed it off because he thought I was just being silly. My dad got really nervous. My friend asked me "are you sure? that doesnt sound like you". 

The only person that gets me so far is my ex. That's tragic.

We exist and we are valid <3

• Lyra V and boy robot like this

Still kickin'

#26 RIOTGRRRL69

RIOTGRRRL69

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 02:00 PM

agender lesbian! i use neoprns:P

cw: 156 lb / 70 kg

hw: 158 lb / 71 kg

lw: 136 lb / 61 kg

gw1: 140 lb / 64 kg
gw2: 130 lb / 59 kg
gw3: 120 lb / 54 kg

ugw:  10 lb / 45 kg

deadweight: 90 lb / 41 kg

weight.png

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π“ƒπ‘œ 𝓂𝒢𝑔𝒾𝒸 π’Έπ“Šπ“‡π‘’, π“ƒπ‘œ 𝓂𝒢𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝒢𝓁𝓁 π‘”π‘œ π’Άπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π‘œπ“ƒπ“π“Ž π“ˆπ“‚π’Άπ“π“ π“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“…π“ˆ π“Šπ“…π“Œπ’Άπ“‡π’Ή; 𝒢𝓃 π‘’π’Άπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘’π“‡ π’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž, 𝒢𝓃 π“Šπ“ƒπ‘’π“π“…π‘’π’Έπ“‰π‘’π’Ή π“π’Άπ“Šπ‘”π’½, 𝒢 π“‚π’Ύπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’Ήπ‘œπ‘’π“ˆπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓂𝒢𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’.

#27 razor rock star

razor rock star

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1138 posts
  • Locationprobably the bathroom

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:06 PM

im enby and use they/them pronouns hiii

sent from the void
  • boy robot likes this
coffee is my blood bitches
they/them
5'0

#28 fern tendrils

fern tendrils

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 04:07 PM

oh i go by fern online and i use they them? but im not really uncomfortable with he or she.

i used to identify as trans but idk if that really fits me anymore? like im not cis but i dont rly id as trans its confusing. ive had surgical procedures to help my body feel more at home, and ive taken hormones in the past, but i feel like if i was ever unable to also pass as my ASAB from time to time id be uncomfortable? but also only being seen as my ASAB makes me uncomfy

im also bisexual with a male partner who i adore but sometimes i wonder if im a lesbian? but that just feels like a can of worms bc i love my current partner and would be afraid by coming out id eventually be attracted to another man again and would feel like a fraud aghskslwkshsoos

ahhhh

HW: 170  SW: 155  CW: 149  GW1: 140  GW2: 130  UGW: 110

#29 GPT-42

GPT-42

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:19 AM

Hey, I'm a non-binary trans woman (she/her and xi/xir), it's nice to meet you all!

I feel like EDs might be really common in our community...

• NotYetWritten and boy robot like this

#30 KΠ°Ρ‚o

KΠ°Ρ‚o

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 10 October 2020 - 09:02 AM

hey! I'm non-binary/agender but I'm not out irl so everyone just refers to me as my birth assigned gender, it sucks :/

• evildead likes this

181 176 171 166 161 156 151 146 141 136 131 126 121

they/them

accountability

#31 Quinnix

Quinnix

Mildly Inappropriate Whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3747 posts
  • LocationSuperhell

Posted 10 October 2020 - 09:07 AM

sup. my name is ash and I'm allergic to pronouns.

Im stealing "allergic to pronouns" for my instagram bio

• vaguelyvoid, boy robot and antikisst like this

They/Them

original.gif

#32 NotYetWritten

NotYetWritten

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 04:07 AM

oh i go by fern online and i use they them? but im not really uncomfortable with he or she.

i used to identify as trans but idk if that really fits me anymore? like im not cis but i dont rly id as trans its confusing. ive had surgical procedures to help my body feel more at home, and ive taken hormones in the past, but i feel like if i was ever unable to also pass as my ASAB from time to time id be uncomfortable? but also only being seen as my ASAB makes me uncomfy

im also bisexual with a male partner who i adore but sometimes i wonder if im a lesbian? but that just feels like a can of worms bc i love my current partner and would be afraid by coming out id eventually be attracted to another man again and would feel like a fraud aghskslwkshsoos

ahhhh

Sounds like you're exploring yourself, but worried about getting the labels right? The words are just supposed to start conversation, so there's no 'correct' answer (no matter what some people might have you believe). It might even change over time as you grow.

But, to throw some more fun words into the mix, you might be genderfluid if your desire to match ASAB comes and goes, or bigender if it's more constant.

For your sexual orientation - if you don't know what you are, it's probable you're somewhere between. Who you are with, who you've been with, and who you might be with don't change what you like and nobody should ever be allowed to make you feel like a fraud.

Ultimately, I'm not sure sexual orientation is as clear cut as some people try to make it, because there are multiple forms of attraction. Sexual, aesthetic, emotional, etc. And they may not overlap with each other as well as we want.

As a result, I've personally grown find of the word Queer to basically say "sexuality? fuck if I know."

#33 Sholla

Sholla

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1137 posts
  • LocationπŸ’•new yorkπŸ’•

Posted 02 November 2020 - 08:07 PM

Ohai! Non binary/gender fluid and I use they/them pronouns! Nice to meet everyone! :D

• boy robot and antikisst like this

Β·Ν™*Μ©Μ©Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ Sholla's Accountability β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ *Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*̩̩͙‧͙

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»Β·Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™οΌŠ*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚☾ β™‘ ☽˚*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*·̩̩Μ₯Ν™γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ wl to date: -33.5 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™

β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ sw: 182.5 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ cw: 149 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™

β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 1: 175 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 2: 170 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 3: 165 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™

β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 4: 160 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 5: 155 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 6: 150 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™
β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ 
gw 7: 145 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 8: 140 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 9: 135 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™

β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 10: 130 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 11: 120 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ gw 12: 110 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™

β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ ow gw: 148.5 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ nw gw: 123.5 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ uw gw: 92 β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™
original.gif.

ssdgm..

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»Β·Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™οΌŠ*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚☾ β™‘ ☽˚*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*·̩̩Μ₯Ν™γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

#34 Cithrel

Cithrel

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 03:12 PM

Heya, also a nonbinary person here :D
I use they/them pronouns. In the german language it gets very complicated though :/ so I'm also like "no pronouns"
  • antikisst likes this

Weight stats:

CW: 99 kg

Goals: 99,9 kg 95 kg 90 kg 85 kg 81,9 kg.75 kg 70 kg 65 kg 60 kg 55 kg
UGW: 50 kg

#35 ethereal_ed

ethereal_ed

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 902 posts
  • Locationthe timeline that god has abandoned

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:50 PM

Hey I’m Indy! Im genderqueer and I use any gender neutral pronouns!
  • antikisst likes this

Indy ~ they/them ~ 18 ~ vegan ~ nonbinary 

Height: 5'4 ~ CW: 126.6 lbs

HW: 145 ~ SW: 135 ~ LW: 104.6

130     125     120     115     108     105     100     95     90

nU14Dpl.png

#36 critical.failure

critical.failure

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3552 posts
  • Locationthe mindscape

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:39 PM

Hi hi, I'm Venn, I use they/them pronouns. I won't skin you if you call me by he/him, tho lol.

β€œBe kind to those you love, and be kind to those you don't.”

Don't  mind me, just cruisin' in the ocean of  identity finding, all while trying to lose a fuck ton of weight.

line divider.

: Diagnosis :

Spoiler

πŸ–€

:Stats:

Spoiler

They / Them

MORE PHOTOS

Spoiler

line divider.

#37 indianab0nes

indianab0nes

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 December 2020 - 06:04 AM

here!!
i haven't figured out if i'm agender or genderfluid, or something else so i just go with nb and they/them. definitely not a binary gender lmao
dysmorphia + dysphoria gang wya
  • evildead likes this

#38 evildead

evildead

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Locationthe fairground

Posted 13 December 2020 - 12:01 PM

i have no binery at all. i have 0 binery

• antikisst likes this

#39 gosling

gosling

tranorexic trainwreck

• Accountability access
  • 1302 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:32 PM

hey! I'm non-binary/genderqueer and use they/them pronouns. There's a thread about a trans/nb/gnc discord group in the LGBT subforum if anyone's interested :)
  • antikisst likes this

your local strange and unwelcome presence

they/them

CW: 50kg - GW: 45kg

Going through and deleting some of my posts because of this VS bullshit, please excuse any blanks

#40 Daniel4754

Daniel4754

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2186 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:39 PM

hey! I'm non-binary/genderqueer and use they/them pronouns. There's a thread about a trans/nb/gnc discord group in the LGBT subforum if anyone's interested :)

I wish that you had said that when I anonymously asked you if you were a boy or a girl. Consider a career in dentistry!
SW: 347 β€’ CW: 327 β€’ GW: 190 β€’ MyFitnessPal: Daniel8746

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users