Thoughts on Elzani - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Thoughts on Elzani

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#21 skymningwolf

skymningwolf

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 04:10 PM

I would bet she’s probably trying. I just don’t like ED accounts that aren’t very real or raw with what’s going on. She makes a half a video on a fucking cupcake and how perfect it is etc. I cannot fucking stand her personality though. She acts super immature and seems really slow mentally, not sure if that’s on purpose.
  • littlelightweight, Abbey84 and iceblink4 like this

Height: 165cm

CW: 45kg

UGW: uhh 35kg??

Spoiler

#22 Diet_Coke_Head

Diet_Coke_Head

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 05:09 PM

i think being as close to death as she was and then being a mother watching your child slowly killing herself over like 7 years is more than enough justification for why they are so close. she does need a job/a place at university/something to do but i bet they are all aware that the level of independence that would bring her would also be very dangerous and she would relapse. she needs to be fully weight restored and better mentally before she can do that. i think her family are fully aware and are trying to protect her from herself.

i think people are being a little too harsh in this thread seeing as how ill she still is mentally.

I think her familial environment is more detrimental to her health than Independence would be. I think she plays that whole family like a fiddle.

#23 geom

geom

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4125 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 03:25 PM

I think her familial environment is more detrimental to her health than Independence would be. I think she plays that whole family like a fiddle.

It must be hard to force her to do something (eat) which makes her so distressed and upset. I will admit that when she said in a video that she would eat a very specific meal every day whilst her family ate something different that my mum would just not put up with that shit. By doing that they supported her disorder. They also let her lie on the sofa for god knows how long whilst she was dying

• Katyellenann and tielcas like this

geom

tumblr_ndb7c4DqQV1sy6m2qo1_r1_500.gif

#24 Diet_Coke_Head

Diet_Coke_Head

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 07:08 PM

It must be hard to force her to do something (eat) which makes her so distressed and upset. I will admit that when she said in a video that she would eat a very specific meal every day whilst her family ate something different that my mum would just not put up with that shit. By doing that they supported her disorder. They also let her lie on the sofa for god knows how long whilst she was dying

Yeah, and now they're funding all her binge food (they seem extremely ignorant of Ed's for people so engrossed by one) and letting her stay at home all day and not go to therapy. I'm sure she freaks out and gets to like 3 or 4 lbs underweight when people suggest she try to be more independent to stay sickly and in need of her mother's care.
  • tielcas likes this

#25 skinnygreenteagal

skinnygreenteagal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:17 PM

her family give me such a weird vibe. she mentions in videos how she was hospitalised at 17 and a couple more times before her long stay (the one she made a video about) i don’t understand how her family let her get that bad. she says she ate different meals to them but how they let her do that is beyond me. looking back on her insta posts on her main and personal over the years shes clearly never gone above a bmi of 18 and i just dont think her family are doing enough. also her sister satara is the same age as me and is very clearly overweight. i think its just a bad home environment, especially how they baby elzani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • cementality, Depression blue, sewerside and 1 other like this

#26 littlelightweight

littlelightweight

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4208 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:45 PM

TBH she’s boring to watch

#27 littlelightweight

littlelightweight

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4208 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:46 PM

Definitely not recovering.
She claims to be eating +2000 cals but if that was true she would look a lot healthier...

She doesn’t really look unhealthy

#28 dumbean

dumbean

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:18 AM

she looks like she’s choking back tears every time she talks about how awesome recovery is

idk hope she really is all in but something seems off

#29 Rose Rain

Rose Rain

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1281 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:43 AM

I consider most "recovery influencers" hypocrites

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A320FL μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  • Sierra223 likes this
"I am not sure what I want, but I know
what everybody else wants for me,
and I know I don't want that."

#30 Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2301 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:09 AM

She is nice, but boring.
HW: 187 lbs (85 kg)
LW: 98,1 lbs (44,5 kg)
CW: UNKNOWN. Last edited on the 18th of August, 2020
GW1: 110 lbs (50 kg)✔
GW2: 99 lbs (45 kg)✔
GW3: 88 lbs (40 kg)
GW4: 77 lbs (35 kg)
Height: 5"10 (179 cm)
Current BMI: WHO KNOWS.

#31 dirty.ducklings

dirty.ducklings

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:21 AM

yo no need to be rude tho, i dont know how your recovery went if you ever had one but gaining weight after being severely underweight and in her case being on the verge of dying, it just takes a LOOONG time
i think her being obsessive and on such a "high" and happy all the time (i mean we also see her bloating in her videos, her crying, her breaking down, etc.) is her way of dealing with the disorder and the recovery
she is really trying, she probably also eats all the food she shows in her video (no signs of bulimia what so ever) i mean come on you guys should know how hard it is with this shit,she's probably struggeling as hell but is getting better and better and encouraging us all to seek help
  • rayabean, YoungCatLady, almond butter and 5 others like this

#32 Diet_Coke_Head

Diet_Coke_Head

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:48 AM

I think she might be mentally slow? She's weird as hell and too stupid to realize getting out of her parents house and functioning like a normal 24 year old is more important than Nutella on toast. The way she obsesses over food is cringey af. I don't like her misrepresenting recovery as something you just have to binge eat through. She still very much has an Ed even though she binged to a healthy weight. (Edited for typo)
  • skinnygreenteagal likes this

#33 littlewhore

littlewhore

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:03 AM

I watch her channel as a trigger. She is honestly very annoying as a person, in my opinion. I’ve never come across a more vapid or dull person. That sounds so mean, but aaah. It’s how I feel. The way her family fusses over her and spoils her is oddly more of a trigger for me than her appearance has ever been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Isengard and sewerside like this

henry. 20, male. sw: 125 cw: 119.0 gw: 85

accountability here.

#34 AZRAE1

AZRAE1

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:22 AM

She is ok I watch her sometimes (not all the time because she can get annoying) I like her smile lol

CW: 56Kg (124lbs)

HW: 67Kg (147lbs)

LW: 29Kg (64lbs)

GW: under 40Kg (88lbs)

UGW: Know idea tbh

HT: 170cm

​Yes I have really put my body through soo much shit :( 

​and I'm a 32 year old male 

#35 raidmaster69

raidmaster69

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:26 AM

i don't know about you but i have no idea what elzani is like in real life. therefore, i have no opinion to judge her.

• cityofclass, rayabean, almond butter and 5 others like this

hey, you matter to us. 

To-Be Editorial Model | 17

my instagram : https://www.instagram.com/r0hyl/

#36 skeletalsweetie

skeletalsweetie

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2165 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:15 PM

I agree with everything above. Something very frustrating about her. It’s almost like she’s forced to put on a brave face but I don’t think she really believes a word coming out of her mouth. She’s hella boring too

• sometimes they never wanted to hurt you, they just didn't care at all •

she/her 💫fifteen 💫114lbs

#37 skeletalsweetie

skeletalsweetie

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2165 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:22 PM

Tbh I switched to watching Grackle, though she is not disordered, Elzani seems to idolize the girl so much that she seems to be copying a lot of what grackle does/acts

Late quotes but I didn’t realise grackle had an Ed

• sometimes they never wanted to hurt you, they just didn't care at all •

she/her 💫fifteen 💫114lbs

#38 claraistired

claraistired

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:35 PM

She’s honestly probably just extremely overestimating her calories. I used to do that all the time until i found out how to calculate ounces and stuff when the calories don’t show.

#39 Fadingtotheless

Fadingtotheless

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:26 PM

Late quotes but I didn’t realise grackle had an Ed

she doesn't I think, I meant more like Elzani just copies her in general, or that's how it seemed to me :)

• kookies_cookies likes this

tumblr_moq9bzKzrX1sw5huto1_400.gif

Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?

tumblr_o10s7vJKWc1tqjhmao1_400.gif
Height 173cm
BMI 14.7

#40 Skynny23

Skynny23

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3566 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

is she wr now?

"The only person standing in your way is you"

You can either be the sickness in your life or you can be the cure

Want to binge? Yesterday you promised that there would be no more excuses....

"What the mind believes, the body achieves"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users