What triggered/ motivated you extra today? - Page 143 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What triggered/ motivated you extra today?

• Please log in to reply
2858 replies to this topic

#2841 flaneur

flaneur

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4018 posts
  • Locationengland

Posted 21 July 2021 - 06:10 PM

one of my aunts recently went on a diet to lose a few pounds and ever since then she keeps going on and on about the calories in foods and how she cut out sugar and saturated fat because they make you fat. if she just did that it wouldn’t be so bad, but she comments on other people’s intake and says that she’d never eat that because it’s so fattening. like, my other aunt was eating a biscuit and aunt no.1 said ‘you do know that these have 300 calories each? i could eat a whole meal for that, what a waste. you shouldn’t buy these, i stopped eating biscuits’. the worst thing is that aunt no.2 is overweight and an unsuccessful dieter who is bullied by everyone about her weight and she looked so sad when she put down the biscuit. it’s comments like that that trigger me, even though they’re not directed towards me. i feel like screaming how CICO works at my aunt sometimes

she’s not a bad person, even though this post makes it seem like she is. she just says things without thinking about how it’ll affect others
  • WanderingLove and StarvingLlama*-* like this

#2842 Revelation🎉

Revelation🎉

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Location〜 in turmoil

Posted 21 July 2021 - 06:24 PM

Weighed myself reluctantly, as was expecting to have gained weight, but discovered I lost!
And THEN I took a fabulous huge dump 💩, and lost 1/2 pound more! lol.
So, with the unexpected weight loss (plus even more 😂), and now with a nice flat tummy -
- I don't want to ruin it today!
  • iamalive and Abbey84 like this

#2843 coldboneswisco

coldboneswisco

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:34 PM

I hit the highest weight I’ve ever been

#2844 Phoenixxl

Phoenixxl

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 08:54 PM

Meal prepping chicken for my husband and not eating any of it myself.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

#2845 Lovely-thinspo

Lovely-thinspo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 11:46 PM

i found my girlfriends ed tumblr i want to crying it breaks my heart i love her so much but also motivation to do better

#2846 FallingAngel98

FallingAngel98

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1425 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 11:48 PM

Took body check photos.... 😅😥🙃😔
  • nofunclub likes this

Height: 5'1" female

SW: 152 lbs
UGW: 94 lbs

bi19m4.png?t=1&IHAEioBS

Please someone remind me to change this every so often. <3 updated 06/11/21

#2847 Junko Enoshima

Junko Enoshima

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Locationdespair-ridden

Posted 22 July 2021 - 06:03 AM

multiple weight mentions out of nowhere and my gf talking about weight gain and then she's fine like she didn't make me spiral  :(

tumblr_pct4evJKoM1vldj14o2_500.gif

Spoiler

#2848 horror_girl

horror_girl

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3336 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:03 PM

Browsing a website and seeing all the skinny, heavily toned, heavily airbrushed models.

Trying to find out where my underwear return is (I needed a smaller size). The fact that it hasn't turned up just makes me feel like I don't deserve to wear it

Currently 59.2kg, 5'5.5'' tall
Follow my accountability here: https://www.myproana...e-take-control/

Previous Accountability (98 kg to 55 Kg) -  https://www.myproana...getarian/page-1

#2849 beth04045672

beth04045672

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 04:29 PM

My dad shouting at me because I'm antisocial for not going to the beach with my family after having a panic attack about having to wear a bikini

#2850 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪

𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪

Miss crybaby

• Accountability access
  • 3096 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:09 PM

My dad shouting at me because I'm antisocial for not going to the beach with my family after having a panic attack about having to wear a bikini

I'm really sorry ... that's terrible pressure, I hope you feel better now
I am also an antisocial person and I fully understand you. My father with whom I don't have a good relationship often called me rude, because I don't hang out with my family. They are all actually very toxic which makes things worse.
  • 2BeThinEnough likes this
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘀
𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: 5'6"
𝖢𝗐: 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐
𝖫𝗐: 95 𝗅𝖻𝗌
𝖦𝗐: 90 𝗅𝖻𝗌

0cb33830542123a532481eabb49e4596.gif

#2851 Tiny.Soul

Tiny.Soul

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1255 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 06:51 PM

-Weight on the scale going back down.

-So SO close to being under 120. Only 2.5 more pounds.

-Putting on pants straight of the dryer and seeing how fitted they are. Seeing the shape of my legs through them.

-Being in a public place around people. Needing to wear an oversize shirt to feel comfortable.

-My exams are over and the weekend is coming up, so I don’t need my brain as well functioning.

-I had a large portion of pastries given to me with coffee, they feel so heavy and full in my stomach that I’m happy I have a fast tomorrow.

-I had a first-time therapy appointment scheduled next week, and that’s got messed up and isn’t happening anymore. Which means I that I should go head first into restriction now right?

-Noticing my face is a little thinner and my stomach is straight.

-Seeing how much fat is at the top of my thighs and on my chest.

-Thinking about how there’s only a month until I’m visting friends, and how I need to be almost 10 pounds lighter by then if I want to function at all without panick.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

They/He • Age: 20’s

June SW: 130.2 lb • 59.0kg • 22.3bmi

Current AV: 123.4 lb • 55.9kg • 21.2bmi

Next GW: 120.0 lb • 54.4kg • 20.6bmi

HW: 156 (Mar 2018)

LW: 93 (Feb 2015)

SW: 126 (Jul 2013)

[last update - july.24.2021]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ACCOUNTABILITY

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

#2852 journeyTo100

journeyTo100

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 22 July 2021 - 07:02 PM

I didn't binge for the first time today so now I'm back just below 125 lbs again even after a full day of eating, and it feels so exhilarating.  

• WanderingLove likes this

5"5 - BMI 20.5

SW: 185lbs  

CW: 124.4 lb 

LW: 124.8 lb (56.6 kg) 

GW 1: 60kg / 132lb

GW 2 : 56.5 kg ( new LW) 

GW 3 : 55 kg ( BMI 20)

UGW: 96 lbs( idk) 

#2853 nofunclub

nofunclub

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 July 2021 - 06:15 AM

took my body check pictures for the month and spent half an hour mentally dissecting how horrendous I look.
Cut 200cals off of my daily limit for today to make up for how gross I feel

s t a t s

174cm/5'7"

sw: 176

cw: 138

lw: 108

g o a l s

gw1: 140

gw2: 126

gw3: 110

ugw: 100

#2854 Dünner

Dünner

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:28 AM

I was very hungry in the evening because I only wanted to eat dinner, and I also did 2 hours of exercises. In the evening I asked my boyfriend when he wanted dinner and I'm usually the one who says no because "I'm not hungry". But now he said that he is not hungry. It motivated me to fall asleep with an empty stomach.

#2855 Struggling ova here

Struggling ova here

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:27 PM

Still too scared to weigh myself so I gotta get worse until I can see the change before I weigh myself

#2856 Dudedudedude

Dudedudedude

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 PM

my older sister (the thinner one) just asked me to pick her up a double order of nachos!!! she never ever ordered or ate 2 of anything in all of her life! i know its evil but im honestly hype lmfao

blk-weight.png

#2857 Dietsmoke

Dietsmoke

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted Yesterday, 06:53 PM

I had two whole weeks plus three days without losing a single pound..OK had a few tiny snacks extra but I thought i was still way under.. Argh..FFS

#2858 rott'n

rott'n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

My partner very sweetly wrapped both hands around my waist and said ‘I love your pretty little waist.’ They comment occasionally on how nice it is that their hands fit perfectly around me. Their obvious appreciation of my smaller comparative size is motivational as hell. The other day they guessed my weight at 100lbs and I wanted it to be true so badly it gave me a cramp.

tumblr_nsbo2nPupG1tl8p9uo1_500.gif

178cm 🏳️‍⚧️ cw: 126lbs gw: 119 ugw: 113 ♥️ hw: 170 lw: 109

#2859 featherninja

featherninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:24 PM

In a meeting at work today, the manager turned the laptop with all the people on zoom towards the group of us in the office. Except the inly person fully in view, front and center, was me. The whole meeting I could just see my sausage arms and linebacker shoulders in great detail knowing everyone online was staring at all my fat. I couldn't even tell you what the meeting was about, I was so focused on trying to disappear... Definitely showed me how much I still need to lose...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users