I was going to do something stupid, then talked myself out of it! - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I was going to do something stupid, then talked myself out of it!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chlorophyll

Chlorophyll

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2455 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:42 PM

I've been c/s more often than usual this year, and I'm doing my best to break the habit. For a few weeks I was planning on purchasing a large amount of ramen noodles to cook up for breakfast every morning, but with the intention to c/s instead of actually eating it. (I don't want to go into too many details, but ramen noodles are not only cheap, but they're sort of comfort food for me, too.)

I was really, REALLY dead set on doing this...but earlier today, I finally talked myself out of it. ^_^

The time that I was going to spend preparing and c/s the ramen noodles, I'm now going to just do some lite exercise instead. You don't understand how big of a deal this is for me! Normally when I get pretty certain I'm going to do something ed related, I almost always justify my way into doing it. This is a really big step in the right direction! I'm proud of myself.

• RosieRoose, Dietpilled, KorokBottom and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users