URGENT WARNING/UPDATE ON TROLL SITUATION - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

URGENT WARNING/UPDATE ON TROLL SITUATION

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 *FluffypitsPatrick*

*FluffypitsPatrick*

Omniscient

• Super Moderators
  • 5922 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 October 2019 - 06:29 AM

This post is a duplicate. For advice or to discuss the issues raised, please see the original:

https://www.myproana...on-troll-sitch/

I wanted to let the community know what's going on with MPA's Resident Abusive Troll With No Boyfriend (hereinafter referred to as LOSER OR L for short)

Loser stole mostly nude photos from a member's accountability thread, did some internet research based on information the member shared on MPA, and Loser proceeded to track down this member's employer, make up lies, and then email the nude photos in an attempt to get the member fired from her job.

The employer has contacted or will be contacting the FBI and I have given my contact information to the employer and will cooperate with the authorities.

I have messaged Admin about this situation and the mods have asked for protections for the Accountability forum at least as some sort of buffer against Loser and other trolls infiltrating what should be a safe space for the community.

I am also happy to report that as a result of all of this, we were able to track down Loser's real identity and I now have a trumpian treasure trove of information to hand over to the FBI.

So, please practice heightened internet safety, be mindful of who you share any personal information with that can somehow trace it back to your real life identity. Imagine your HR department calling you in to show you nude body check photos they received from a weirdo stranger.

IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS, HELPFUL INFORMATION, WORRIED ABOUT YOUR OWN CONTENT, ETC. PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR ONE OF THE MODS AND I WILL HELP ANY WAY I CAN.

I will update everyone when there is new information I can share and when this is over. Obviously, there is a lot I cannot disclose but I feel it's important the community knows what's going on so we can all look out for each other. 

Please continue to ignore Loser and report any accounts you think Loser is behind. 
  • whatsername☆, Ninon, NightFlight and 36 others like this

You can find me on EDC as Fluffypitspatrick

(I will be responsive to messages on MPA or on Kik 82111093)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users