Chloe 2468 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Chloe 2468

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 05:56 PM

I just started this diet on October 28 and would like to update you throughout it. I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to maintain this diet but I will try my best. I might make occasional alterations but I will try my best to follow the 200, 400, 600, 800 for as long as I can. 

January 26, 2020 - Just doing my own thing right now. Probably going to start 2468 again in February. Messed up a few times but now I'm really going to get this done. 

INFO

Height: 153cm // 5'0

START

Weight: 48.1kg // 106 lbs
BMI: 20.7

CURRENT

Weight: 45.9kg // 101.2 lbs
BMI: 19.7

GOAL

Weight: 41kg
BMI: 17.5

ULTIMATE GOAL 

Weight: 39 kg
BMI: 16.7

• 1cuteswan, lostgirl22, rosyangel and 1 other like this

#2 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 06:07 PM

Monday October 28, 2019 200 calorie day!

First day of the 2468 diet and I have to restrict to 200 calories. Seemed kind of difficult at first but I'm halfway through the day (3:30 PM) and it hasn't been too bad. 

Mood and Hunger

I fasted from when I woke up to 3:30 PM and it really wasn't too bad - I fasted like this a lot before anyways so it wasn't much of a change. I feel like I was thinking about this diet too much throughout the day and that maybe caused me to be more hungry but I guess I just got excited. I feel very motivated today and I look forward to continuing this diet. I currently have around 85 calories left to eat and I'm wondering what I should spend it on. Anyhow, that's about it!  

Mood: 7/10
Hunger: 3/10

Food Eaten

Diet crush (1 can) - 3 calories
Seaweed (12 packs) - 33 calories
Other seaweed (1 pack) - 27 calories
Wood ear mushroom (22.3g) - 64 calories
Lamb (2g) - 5 calories
Jalapeno (30g) - 8 calories

Apple cider vinegar (2 tsp) - 2 calories
Kimchi: 10 calories

Total: 152 calories 

Completed at 10:16 PM

#3 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:17 PM

Tuesday October 29, 2019 400 calorie day!

It’s finally the second day! Today I can have 400 calories and I have no idea what to be spending it on. I won’t be eating until 5:30 PM and it is currently around 10:15 where I live. I’m kind of tired right now but that might just be me waking up early rather than the lack of food.

Mood and Hunger

My mood varied a lot today, ranging from a 7.5/10 to a 3/10. Hunger wasn't too bad; I could definitely handle it but it was on my mind 90% of the time. Also I decided to add another section "fatigue" because I think it's also important to see how it changes. Starting from around 4:00 PM it started getting difficult to focus on things and I had to put more effort in to do simple things. To put it simply, it could've been much worse, so I consider this a pretty successful day.

Mood: 5/10
Hunger: 4.5/10
Fatigue: 4/10

Notes: I was spending my time at school browsing this forum and I'm super scared someone will see me. Also I need to figure out how to make it seem like I'm eating because I'd be so dead if anyone found out. Not sure how much longer my "I already ate" will last. I also need to better organize when I'm eating because it's 9:30 and I've only eaten 182 calories.

Food Eaten

Gum (2 piece): 5 calories
Seaweed (12 packs) - 33 calories
Asparagus (30g) - 6 calories
Wood ear mushroom (42g) - 120 calories
Blackberry (245g) - 108 calories
Cup Soup Noodles - 50 calories
Jalapeno (1 pepper) - 8 calories
Kimchi - 15 calories

Total: 345 calories

Completed at 11:11 PM

#4 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:52 AM

Wednesday October 30, 2019 600 calorie day!

Good morning! It’s the third day and I’m feeling pretty good about it. 600 calories to eat today!!! Today I decided to eat breakfast for a change because I have a lot to spend and I will have more energy throughout the day. It was just 8.5 calories so I should burn it off from walking around anyways.

Mood and Hunger

Today was not a good day. Hunger and fatigue-wise it was alright but eating food today felt awful. I had 1 and a half Skittle followed by another Skittle that I chewed and spat out. I also had 2 cup soups and they have 50 calories per cup which now I also feel bad about. It's currently 5:10 PM but I feel like shit because I've already consumed 159 calories like what's wrong with me I'm not even close to the end of the day yet.

I feel better now! Yay! Now I'm eating a dragon fruit and it's soooo goooooddd. People who say dragon fruit is overpriced and flavorless must not be eating what I'm eating. I'm also considering what kind of mono diets I should do because restricting on a weekend may be too difficult for me. I'm currently considering a berry diet, a melon diet,  Also, strangely enough I was barely after I ate 200 calories in the afternoon and I wasn't tired either so that's always nice.

Mood: 4/10
Hunger: 2/10
Fatigue: 2/10

Notes: Debating if I should weigh myself on Sunday because I know I will be very disappointed if I didn't lose much. Also, I feel like I should start exercising so I can lose weight faster and lower my body fat percentage by building more muscle but I'm not very good at it. 

Food Eaten

Gum (4 pieces) - 10 calories
Strawberry (1 piece) - 6 calories
Skittles (2 1/2 piece) - 10 calories 
Cup noodle soup (2 packages) - 100 calories
Seaweed (32 packs) - 88 calories
Meringue - 20 calories 
Chicken - 120 calories 
Lemon juice - 6 calories
Dragon Fruit (233g) - 140 calories
Vitamin gummies (2 gummies) - 15 calories
More strawberries (120g) - 40 calories
Even more strawberries (180g) - 60 calories

Total: 615 calories (Fail)

Not excited for tomorrow.

Completed at 10:16 PM

#5 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:47 AM

Thursday October 31, 2019 800 calorie day!

Happy Halloween everyone! It’s an 800 calorie day I could totally eat some candy and stay under my limit but I would feel too bad so I guess nevermind. I had 30 calories for breakfast today and I’m feeling pretty good, 800 calories seems like a lot but I will do my best to eat as close as I can.

Mood and Hunger

Pretty average morning but I didn't feel tired at all. It's 6:30 PM right now and I'm at 188 calories and I feel so full; I don't know if I can even get to 800 calories today. Even though it was Halloween, I didn't feel any need to eat candy but I did have some small cravings for McDonald's fries because those are delicious. Also, now I barely feel any temptation to step on my scale which is good (I think) and Losing 3 kg in 1 week is just too unrealistic so I've decided to not weigh myself until the week after. Pretty good day overall.

Mood: 6.5/10
Hunger: 1/10

Notes: I have so many other things I wish I could say but it's already a lot and I don't want to bore people to the point that they don't even want to read it anymore. Although, this is more for myself rather than other people, it motivates me to not make a slip up and disappoint people even though probably no one is reading this or even cares if I make a mistake. 

Food Eaten

Vitamin gummies (4 piece) - 30 calories
Strawberries (40g) - 13 calories
Gum (2 piece) - 5 calories
Dragon Fruit (246g) - 150 calories
Cup soup (2 package) - 100 calories
Seaweed (10 packs) - 27 calories
Blackberries (100g) - 42 calories

Chicken - 300 calories
Red bell pepper - 48 calories
Jelly - 6 calories
Halloween candy - 45 calories

Total: 766 calories

Completed at 9:55 PM

#6 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:41 AM

Friday November 1, 2019 200 calorie day!

Good morning everyone! Today is the day the cycle resets, now we’re back to 200. I think I’ll just be munching on fruit when I can because of the low calorie count and how full they make me. Anyhow, not 100% sure but I think my jeans got ever so slightly looser although I haven’t noticed any changes as first glance (which is to be expected since it’s only been 4 days).

Mood and Hunger

Turns out the website I looked on lied to me and dragon fruit have way more calories so I just edited my previous logs. I went 15 calories over on Wednesday and not gonna lie, I'm pretty upset but I guess I'll have to accept it because what else can I do. Nonetheless I was pretty energized in the morning but when it hit 1 PM it just all disappeared and craved cookies for some reason. Also, diet Mountain Dew made my stomach upset so I guess I'm back to diet Crush. On a good note, it did make me really full for 1 hour - maybe too full..

Hunger: 4/10
Fatigue: 4/10

Notes: If I calculated correctly, I should've lost around 0.5 kg and if I change my mind and decide to weigh myself again I should be 47 kg. I'm also considering measuring my legs/arms to see if there are any noticeable physical changes.

Food Eaten

Gummy vitamins (4 piece) - 30 calories
Gum (2 pieces) - 2.5 calories
Diet Mountain Dew - 5 calories
Blackberries (82g) - 35 calories
Cup soup (1 package) - 50 calories
Raspberry (80g) - 42 calories
Seaweed (1 pack) - 30 calories

Total: 192 calories

Completed at 7:35 PM

#7 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:27 AM

Saturday November 2, 2019 400 calorie day!

The weekend is here! Slightly worried how to eat less while not at school but I will try my best. I was planning on waking up at 12 PM so I wouldn't have to worry about it but it's currently 9:24 so that didn't work. Also, I think my period is going to start soon and I'm worried.

12:15 - I've already eaten 138 calories. I might exceed today. :( 

Mood and Hunger

When I woke up at 9, I was soooo exhausted. I swore I could've passed out. Hunger and mood were pretty bad too. Today was the first day during the entire diet that I even considered the idea of quitting which I really hope I don't because I need to complete it.

Hunger: 6/10
Fatigue: 6/10

Notes: Turns out that I lied. I'm going to do a chocolate mono diet because I need a break but I will resume at 600 calories on Monday. I'm also going to weigh myself tomorrow because I feel now I have the courage and regardless of my weight I will continue to diet. 

Food Eaten

Cup soup (1 package) - 50 calories
Gum (1 piece) - 2.5 calories
Dragon fruit (1 frruit) - 144 calories
Vitamin gummies - 30 calories
Seaweed (1 pack) - 30 calories
Kimchi - 15 calories
Chocolate - 40 calories  :(

More chocolate - 45 calories

Total: 365.5 calories

Completed at 3:15 PM (early but I didn't plan properly)

#8 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:19 PM

Sunday November 3, 2019 Special day!

I'm so tired that I can't even sleep in. My heart is being so fast and I think I'm about to pass out. I'm not going to do the chocolate mono diet today rather as a break day. I also just weighed myself which is in the log below. 

Mood and Hunger

I ate out and now I'm so full this is not good, I have no choice but to exercise today but I feel so stupid. I'm such an idiot why why why. I'm so stressed, if it wasn't SOUP then I could throw it up but it was soup so now I can't ughhhhhh. Well, now I have no choice but to move forward so I guess I'll keep logging. 

Notes: Eating 600 tomorrow.

Mood: 3/10
Hunger: 7/10 (at the beginning of the day) - 0/10 (at the end)
Fatigue: 8/10 (at the beginning of the day) - 0/10 (at the end)

Food Eaten

Dragon fruit (1 fruit) - 144 calories
Bread - 45 calories
Soup - 50 calories
Seaweed - 30 calories
Chocolate - 135 calories
Ate out - I can't log.

Total: 800-1000 calories 

Completed at 5:24 PM

#9 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:27 PM

Weekly Check In 

Last week: 48.1 kg / 106 lbs
Today: 45.1 kg / 100.7 lbs
Loss: -3 kg / -5.3 lbs

Last week: 20.7 BMI
Today: 19.7 BMI
Loss: -1 BMI

Last week: 23.4 Body Fat Percentage
Today: 23.1 Body Fat Percentage
Loss: -0.3 Body Fat Percentage

Notes: Who knew I had so much water weight to lose lol. I should really be around 46-47kg.

GOAL FOR NEXT WEEK: 45 kg / 99 lbs

#10 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:39 AM

Monday November 4, 2019 600 calorie day!

Ugh, I feel so bad from yesterday. I don’t even know if I can continue this diet. For now, I’ll try my best to move on and realize that we all make mistakes. I’m glad I didn’t end up binging though so that’s something I can be happy about.

Food Eaten

Bagel - 95 calories
Gum - 5 calories
Blackberries - 80 calories
Ice cream - 150 calories
Seaweed - 30 calories
Chocolate - 170 calories

Total: 475 calories

----

I NEED A BREAK FROM THIS DIET. SORRY! I THOUGHT I COULD DO IT LONGER BUT I COULDN'T. I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW DAYS TO CONTINUE. :( 

nvm im coming back tmr i binged i hate myself why why why why why why why. im so stupid. i cant fucking purge either cause my moms home so now ill go exercise for 45 mins so i can burn off 1000 calories. 

#11 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:43 PM

Tuesday November 5, 2019 200 calorie day!

Hi! Slipped up yesterday - whoops! But now I need to move on from that because there's nothing I can do about it now. Restarting at 200 calories because I need a fresh start.  ^_^ 

Mood and Hunger

Very average day. Not feeling great about yesterday but what can I do right?

Hunger: 2/10

Notes: N/A

Food Eaten

Gum - 2.5 calories
Gummies - 15 calories
Yellow bell pepper (1 pepper) - 40 calories
Dragon fruit (half fruit) - 90 calories
Kimchi - 40 calories

Total: 187.5 calories

Completed at 8:50 PM

#12 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:24 PM

Wednesday November 6, 2019 400 calorie day! 

Messed up again. Sorry. 

Starting over at 200 again. 

#13 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:02 AM

Thursday November 7, 2019 200 calorie day! 

I actually decided to fast today but I might as well count it because as long as I'm staying under 200 right? Maybe I'll change my mind later, who knows.

Okay, never mind I had root beer, guess I broke my fast lol. :')

Mood and Hunger

Busy the entire day so I didn't worry about eating that much or at all. My mood was also pretty good today but I was busy so that left me a bit fatigued.

Mood: 7/10
Fatigue: 3/10

Food Eaten

Diet Root Beer - 5 calories
(It says 0 calories but I don't believe it)

Total: 5 calories

Completed at 11:02 PM

#14 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:25 PM

Friday November 8, 2019 400 calorie day!

400 calorie day. I’m gonna fast again but I’m not going to count my root beer as breaking it because it’s not that many calories anyways so it’s not a big deal. So far I’ve fasted 36 hours and now I only have another 24 hours to go.

Mood and Hunger

Once again, busy the entire day so I won't have to worry about eating too much. Also, dizzy in the morning again but it was manageable

Hunger: 4/10
Fatigue: 6/10

Notes: Haven't eaten anything for 2 days now. Feeling pretty accomplished.  :) 

Food Eaten

Diet Root Beer and Diet Coke - 5 calories
(It says 0 calories but I don't believe it)

Total: 5 calories

Completed at 11:10 PM

• hoseok world likes this

#15 hoseok world

hoseok world

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:35 PM

omg your fasting inspires me cause i think i wanna try it out soon, ive never gone longer than like 20 hours. i have to go to a bday dinner tonight so i’m interested in fasting tomorrow and the next day to balance out the calories i’ll have to eat there LOL, also i appreciate ur encouraging words on my thread and i’m supporting you all the way back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 01:58 PM

omg your fasting inspires me cause i think i wanna try it out soon, ive never gone longer than like 20 hours. i have to go to a bday dinner tonight so i’m interested in fasting tomorrow and the next day to balance out the calories i’ll have to eat there LOL, also i appreciate ur encouraging words on my thread and i’m supporting you all the way back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aw tysmmm!! i like to fast when i have a really busy day so that im forced to not eat. like yesterday and the day before i had to go to school for 6 hours then go to work for 5 hours so when i got home i just went to bed :')

good luck if ur going to try it !!

#17 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:04 PM

Saturday November 9, 2019 600 calorie day!

Finished my 60 hour fast (2 and a half days) and I just broke it 5 minutes ago with a dragon fruit. Today is a 600 calorie day and I have work soon so I should eat some food so I have energy for the job. Also, I'm weighing myself tomorrow and I'll just assume that I'm around 46-47kg.

Mood and Hunger

Went to work and I was standing for 8 hours. I'm exhausted but I burned a lot of calories probably so I guess I have no reason to complain. Also, wasn't hungry at all because I ate.

Mood: 6/10

Hunger: 0/10

Notes: Weighing myself tomorrow. 

Food Eaten

Dragon fruit - 145 calories
Seaweed - 30 calories
Chocolate - 45 calories
Mushroom - 20 calories
Chicken thigh - 150 calories
Bagel - 95 calories
Vitamins - 30 calories

(Having trouble remembering what I ate so I'm just going to guess the total)

Total: 750-800 calories (Fail)

Completed at 11:30 PM

#18 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:36 PM

Sunday November 10, 2019 Special day!

I really should stop having special days but sometimes I need a break even though this week was pretty sloppy for me. I won't be counting calories today but I'll try not to overeat. It's also my mom's birthday so I want to spend it with her without worrying about what I'm going to eat.

Mood and Hunger

(Will be written later)

Mood: 3/10

Fatigue: 1/10

#19 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:40 PM

Weekly Check In 

Last week: 45.1 kg / 100.7 lbs
Today: 45.9 kg / 101.1
Loss: -3 kg / -5.3 lbs

Last week: 23.1 Body Fat Percentage
Today: 23.0 Body Fat Percentage
Loss: -0.1 Body Fat Percentage

Notes: "Gained" weight but not really. Just holding on to more water weight this week which is perfectly fine. I'll also be weighing myself everyday this week because I want to see the scale drop to double digits for lbs. :')

GOAL FOR NEXT WEEK: 45 kg / 99 lbs

#20 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:36 PM

Monday November 11, 2019 200 calorie day!

Just going to a quick 40 hour fast because it's easier for me. Once again not going counting diet soda as breaking it because I'm a cheater and it's not like it will affect it that much. 

jk im gonna eat, im bored

Also, I switched my scale to lbs temporarily so I can watch it drop into double digits because it's a big achievement that I haven't seen in almost a year now.

Mood and Hunger

Just some cravings for chocolate nothing too bad. Also, I don't want to go back to school tomorrow ugh.

Mood: 6/10

Food Eaten

Diet Root Beer and Diet Coke - 5 calories
Seaweed - 60 calories
Something - 60 calories
Chocolate - 70 calories

Total: 195 calories

Completed at 12:15 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic