Chloe 2468 - Page 3 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Chloe 2468

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 01:55 AM

QUICK UPDATE

Hi! Weighing myself in a week. So tempted to step on the scale just to peek at what I am but I know it will throw me off my diet so it's best if I don't. I'm used to weighing myself 5-7 times a day and after I changed the frequency like wow... it's really difficult to resist but my dieting has gotten way more consistent than it was before because of it so I guess I have no reason to complain.

Also, I'm quite nervous to go on hiatus again. I'm going to gain all the weight back and probably go back into triple digits if I even manage to get back into double this week. I'll stop logging what I eat for the duration she's here but I will get right back to it when she leaves. 

Thank you! That's all.

I think write too much, no one is gonna read it if i'm writing so much I should probably change that but I have so much to say lol. 

• MissEvie likes this

#42 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 01:01 PM

Friday December 13, 2019 200 calorie day!

LONG READ | tl;dr - I went to the doctor and felt like shit because of literally nothing and now I have to weigh myself or else I probably won't be able to continue.

Restarting the cycle at 200 today. I’m going to just eat shirataki noodles because they are low in calories and pretty filling. People talk about how it smells unbearably fishy and the texture is awful so I had really low expectations but to my surprise they weren’t as bad as people said they were, not great but still edible.

OMG I’m going to the doctor today no no no no no. That means they have to weigh me what do I do, I’m not ready to know what my weight is yet, can I at least be weighed naked because my clothes weigh so much???? I’m gonna tell them not to tell me my weight or just ask them to not weigh me I’ll update after on what they said after my appointment.

Okay, I wasn’t weighed but I still feel like shit after it nice. I feel like eating everything now.. might as well order a large pizza and eat it all in one sitting. :) Anyhow I’ll be weighing myself today because I probably won’t be able to continue otherwise. This might be the last day of my dieting this year depending on the number that’s on the scale.

Food Eaten

Gum - 5 calories

#43 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:05 PM

Surprise Weigh In

Read Friday December 13, 2019 for reasoning. 

Pre-weigh in: sooo nervous rn like... omg... i  know im gonna be disappointed but like whatever but i just want the number on the scale to be low enough so i don't quit today. i really dont want to yet. so so nervous this is not good i shud just go do it and get it over with. actually im on my period maybe i shouldnt im gonna be such a fat balloon like urhguhruguhhguhgghugh. sorry ill shut up and just go weigh myself now. 

ok so 102 lbs pretty bad but it was 1 lbs less than what i expected so u know.. not thaat bad.

i shouldnt have went to the doctor. what a mistake that was lol.. anyhow, ill be back on new years day. sorry for stopping now, i didnt expect it because i was so motivated too. how disappointing. ily everyone and ill be back soon. <33

#44 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 05:22 PM

UPDATE

Hi! Winter break just started + my sister came back and nothing really happened but I came up with a new plan for the new year. Also, something happened to my period and it came but it was super light and no cramps. I mean I shouldn't complain because I hate my period but it was kind of weird. Anyhow, I haven't weighed myself or anything recently but I'm kind of nervous to when I start.

Also, I feel like my personality is kind of fake? It's not a conscious thing and I'm not purposely trying to act different but I'm always so nervous before I post so I want to sound not stupid which I probably do anyways because I'm overthinking how stupid I sound. This is why I try to type with grammar because it is technically "right" so I can't sound stupid but maybe I sound stupid because I'm trying to sound smart. (??)

Have a good holiday!

#45 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:01 AM

merry late christmas/happy boxing day!! and if u dont celebrate then happy holidayssss. go buy urself smth nice i bought myself some nail polish even tho i dont paint my nails. hope you had a good time with ur family or whatever u do. good new and bad news, im might be going on vacation so ill get to miss school im like super happy abt that lol but vacation means i cant diet especially with my grandma there so yeah. 

ill post my diet calendar when i finish it and when i get confirmation if im going on vaca or not .

also trying to type normally or just changing up the style but it still feels awkward + now it feels messy as well.. nice

#46 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:55 PM

F = Fast
LS = Low sodium

Fasting 

I will allow the following items because they are low calorie:

Water
Sugar-free Gum (5 calories)
Water flavoring (Probably 5 calories)
Diet sodas (Probably 5 calories)
Apple cider vinegar (Probably 5 calories)

Low Sodium

1g of sodium maximum per day.

#47 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 01:15 AM

new years eve !!

happy new years eve unless you're already in the new year then happy new year!! today is gonna be the last day of eating : (( but if everything goes smoothly i should be in double digits by the end of january.

have a good day.

#48 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 03:25 PM

Wednesday January 1, 2020

Happy New Years everyone!! Today, I am fasting and I need to go buy some diet soda so yeah. My parents are arguing right now and it's the first day of the decade. :( 

19 hours of fasting and I'm already dizzy lol. I know I should be following my schedule but I think it'd be better if I started slower instead of a direct 5 day fast. Should've thought of that before hand but guess I was too confident. I'll try to eat less than 500 calories today.

900 calories roughly. Some guilt from it but it was bearable and it's a new year so I really need to change my mindset. 

#49 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:11 PM

Thursday January 2, 2020

Same as yesterday. Trying to eat as little as I can because I'm not ready for fasting yet. 

This "just eating less" thing isn't really working for me and we're 2 days into the decade and already considered purging after not purging for 6 months. I'll try to fast for the weekend though. My mom has also been asking me how I've been eating and uGHhhh now I'm scared to eat in front of her because it's so embarrassing.

Food Eaten

Chicken - 300 calories

Spicy veggies - 80 calories
Burger - 200 calories
Fries - 50 calories
Soup - 100 calories
Some calories I probably missed - 170 calories

Total: 900 calories

#50 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:18 AM

Friday January 3, 2020

Not a good day and ate quite a bit probably wasn't in deficit. But nEW yEAr NeW mE so I tried not to stress out about it. Tomorrow and Sunday I neeeeeeeeeeeed to fast, wish me luck.

Here's a funny joke

"I'll lose the weight this year"

ok gn

#51 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:35 PM

Saturday January 4, 2020

Have work in 4 hours so I can drink all the diet soda I want later. pls let my body cooperate with me.

Alright so fasting didn't work and now I'm eating kimchi which is low calorie so it shouldn't be too bad.

Total intake - 200 calories

• hoseok world likes this

#52 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:40 PM

Sunday January 5, 2020

Fucked up sooooo badly. I went to work and ate like 5 bags of fries and I purged after so many months of not doing it because it's kind of painful. And honestly, I'm kind of bad at throwing up and have no idea when to stop so now I'm just gonna eat more fast food but I'm gonna c/s because I still haven't learned my lesson. Watch me regret it literally 5 minutes later.

Ughhh..... I hate this sooo much. What I'd do to lose 20 lbs besides exercise and eat healthy -- which are coincidentally the two things you need to lose weight. pritty c00l!

Not calculating total intake today.

#53 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:29 PM

Monday January 6, 2020 100 calorie day!

Just went to karaoke today and it's 7:25 and I accidentally ate fries oops. I'm feeling pretty good today though. I also just went back to school ughhhghhh but school helps me restrict so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Mood and Hunger

Ate a lot yesterday so not really hungry.

Mood: 6/10
Hunger: 1/10
Fatigue: 2/10

Food Eaten

Fries - 20 calories
Pickles - 10 calories
Spicy veggies - 60 calories
Mushrooms and peppers - 30 calories

Total: 120 calories

#54 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:48 PM

Tuesday January 7, 2020 200 calorie day!

Good morning. It is currently 10:43 AM and I’m at art class. Today is gonna be a long day and I decided to eat breakfast but now I regret it. 200 calories to eat today and I will get home at 5:15 PM so I hope I can resist until then.

Mood and Hunger

Today wasn't the best day. First my teacher asked if I was on a diet then I tried to deny it and she was like "You're lying". pls stop... She offered me a cookie which I ate then spat out and I don't know how to count c/s'd food. Then when I got home I found out toothpaste had a lot more calories than I thought.. GuEsS i'M neVeR brUsHinG mY tEEth AgAiN uWU - but for real, I'm going to try my best not to swallow any from now on.

I'm also such a ughhh, I literally spent $140 buying protein bars on Amazon then I'm going grocery shopping in 15 minutes and spend more money. I'm considering buying a new scale because I like scales which I CAN'T STOP USING. I'M SUPPOSED TO WEIGH MYSELF ONCE A MONTH BUT I'VE WEIGHED MYSELF AT LEAST 5 TIMES TODAY. I'm currently 105 by the way, I haven't posted my weight in a while because it doesn't make me feel great. No more weighing. Tomorrow will be the last day I weigh myself until February 1st. 

Mood: 3/10
Hunger: 3/10

Notes: 90 calories over limit, shouldn't have eaten that candy whoops. Feeling bad but not that bad. 

Food Eaten

Rice cake - 15 calories
Ketchup - 5 calories
Candy - 40 calories
Cookie? (c/s) - 20?
Pickles - 20 calories
Kimchi - 15 calories
Mushroom and peppers - 40 calories
Blackberries - 55 calories
More candy - 80 calories

Total: 290 calories 

#55 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:44 PM

Wednesday January 8, 2020 300 calorie day!

Whoops I made a mistake and overate it’s 1:43... this doesn’t look like it’s a good day and I’m not home so I can’t purge. :’) I already know how this day is gonna look. Might as well buy as much as I can now and eat it in one sitting.

I’m just shopping and I haven’t eaten anymore so I’m not doing too bad right now. I am really tempted to just eat the stash of chips in my bad but I caaant.

Okay so I officially fucked up nice! I’m gonna go to work though so I’ll probably calm down. 

Mood and Hunger

I went to the doctor and now I'm starting anti depressants. I heard that weight gain is a side effect but also weight loss might happen too, it just depends on the body. Then I went to get a blood test and almost passed out because I'm scared of needles and blood. Also overate so p r e t t y c o o l !!! But I'm not gonna think about it too much and resume tomorrow. 

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN. Seriously considering purging but I need to be careful so I don't get addicted. ok nVM IM GONNA go purge. actually nvm i need to resist. 

Mood: 4/10
Fatigue: 4/10

Food Eaten

Grapes - 50 calories
Candy - 10 calories
ChiCkEn - 300 cAlOrieS
Pastry crisps - 200 CaLoRyS
a lot of calories

Total: 1000 calories

#56 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:42 AM

Thursday January 9, 2020 400 calorie day!

Good morning I’m at science and I am presenting my project so yeah feeling kind of nervous. I ate 2 candy this morning for breakfast so not proud of that but I won’t eat until later so it shouldn’t be a big deal.

Mood and Hunger

Okay so I'm 100 over already. But I found miracle ice cream and it has 150 calories per tub like omg girl.

I ate over my limit again. Ugh. Still in a pretty big deficit though so I needn't worry. 

Mood: 4/10

Food Eaten

Chips - 120 calories
Candy - 90 calories
Pasta - 60 calories
Grapes - 90 calories
Protein bar - 120 calories
Ice cream - 40 calories
Chocolate - 60 calories
Pastry crisp - 25 calories

Total: 605 calories 

#57 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:49 PM

Friday January 10, 2020 500 calorie day!

Had my first anti depressant this morning and I heard it affects appetite so let's hope it decreases it. Not confident in how restriction today will be but gonna try my best because I really want junk food. 

It's 6:54 and I just reached 500. This doesn't look so good. :') I'm so bored and I want to eat everythinggggg hahaha this is not good. I don't even know what I want to eat but I just want to munch on something ugh but I know the moment I do I will regret it so that isn't a good idea. Like I'm not even hungry why do I want to eat ughhhhhh. 

Food Eaten

Chicken strip (c/s) - 10 calories???
Ice Cream - 55 calories
Pastry Crisps - 75 calories
Grapes - 187 calories
Chicken - 120
Shrimp - 100 calories
Chocolate - 50 calories
i ate too much and i was so close too. :(

Estimated Total: 1000 calories

#58 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 02:29 PM

Saturday January 11, 2020 600 calorie day!

I have a confession. I weighed myself yesterday but it was in kg so I'm not sure how much that is my guess is around 103-104 but I need to resist checking. Today I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stay under 600 but rather I'm going to focus on being in a deficit. 

Stressed cause someone hasn't responded to me and it's been over 12 hours it also says they are online so I ate to calm myself but now I ate and I'm not calm because I ate. 

Food Eaten

a lot. 

Total: a lot (probably around 1400)

#59 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 02:42 PM

Sunday January 12, 2020 700 calorie day!

Started my period today. I also almost weighed myself again but I stopped myself ughh and I'll likely weigh more because I'm on my period so it is good that I stopped myself.

It is sooo painful omg. This is what I get for eating during the holidays lol. I had to leave work early because I could barely stand up. 

Food Eaten

Grapes - 100 calories
Pastry Crisps - 100 calories

Instant Noodles - 360 calories
Random stuff from work - 40 calories
Ice Cream - 140 calories
Bagel - 100 calories

Total: 840 calories

#60 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:55 PM

Monday January 13, 2020 0 calorie day!

There’s so much snow and we didn’t get a snow day.. my dad’s car almost slipped from all the ice. I’m also still on my period and it’s so heavy + soooo painful omg I don’t want to go to work.

I think I’m supposed to fast today but we’ll see how that goes.

6:20 and I haven’t eaten anything!!! I so badly want to c/s some bread but the day is over in 6 hours and ahhh. I’m drinking diet root beer right now and for a moment I thought it was regular and I might’ve just died then if it was actually regular.

Mood and Hunger

soo... was it diet soda or not i really can't tell.... i dont know but i'm not hungry and don't like this feeling. im actually so fucked if that wasn't diet soda. Either the antidepressants are really good appetite suppressants or I just really messed up. pls let it be the first. 

Mood: 5/10
Hunger: 0/10 
Fatigue: 1/10

Food Eaten

Gum - 5 calories
Diet Root Beer (which says 0 calories but it's lying!) - 5 calories

Total: 10 calories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users