EPHEDRINE/EPHEDRA USERS - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

EPHEDRINE/EPHEDRA USERS

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#1 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:46 AM

Hi guys! Notice the 'newbie' tag, I am not, if anyone remembers me my account was shadesofskye.

Shit happened, I quit this site, however I'm back.

This time I have acess to ephedrine which before I sooo wanted but couldnt get my hands on it in the UK.

Im ordering 50 pills of ephedrine (HCL) or something tonight at midnight when I get paid, lol. Was wondering if any of you beauties have experience with ephedra or ephadrine or even ECA Stacks.

I believe there should be an informative thread on ephadra/drine because more time people buy fake bottles of it or take the wrong dose and put themselves in danger.

Also the website I got it from was centurysupplements if anyone wants some, they dont ship to the US I dont think so sorry for those of you :'(
  • pealiniaWes likes this

giphy.gif

❣ HW - 160lbs   LW - 112lbs  ❣ CW - 124lbs ❣

130 129 128 127 126 125 124   

123 122 121 120 118 117 116   

115 114 113 112 110 HAPPY... 

My Ephedrine Accountability:

http://goo.gl/bo8l8w 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#2 butty

butty

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:58 PM

Do they ship to italy??

#3 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:44 AM

Yeah I think they ship internationally, apart from the USA.

Is it legal in italy?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#4 butty

butty

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:35 AM

No :( hahah

#5 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:47 AM

No :( hahah

That's a shame :(

However, there's cheasteze and bronkaid which has ephedrine in it :ph34r:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#6 butty

butty

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:51 AM

That's a shame :(

However, there's cheasteze and bronkaid which has ephedrine in it :ph34r:

Ok thankss

#7 myproblemshideinnumbers

myproblemshideinnumbers

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:09 PM

I've tried an EC stack before. Start out at a low dose of E/C. I started out at 12.5mg ephedrine and 100mg caffeine, and over time I raised it to about 18.75mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine taken each morning. Supposedly you can raise it to 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine taken 3x a day, but I never took it that many times, because the more I took, the higher my anxiety levels were. Definitely raise the dosage slowly if you're prone to anxiety, because if you raise it too quickly you might end up feeling really anxious/having panic attacks at night.

With the first cycle I did, I only took 12.5mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine and found that it worked well enough for me. The second time around was when I raised it to 18.75mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine.

The stack works great and is awesome for fasting. You know how some diet pills make you feel sick if you take them on an empty stomach? I never had that problem with the EC stack. (Oh, and the Aspirin part of the stack is optional.)

My highest weight was 206lbs, and I got down to about 147lbs in approx. 7-10 months by doing a few (two) cycles of the EC stack. I would wake up early in the morning, take the EC stack, wait about 15 minutes or so, then go walking/jogging for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, on an empty stomach, then come back and have breakfast. I did that every morning, and it was very effective. I also had a binge eating problem around this time, too, otherwise I'm sure I would've lost weight a LOT faster (think 4-6 months.)

Also, BEWARE, when you stop taking the EC stack you will probably get what I call a "rebound appetite". In other words, you're so used to not being hungry that when you actually DO feel hungry, you might go a little crazy. What I did when I got the "rebound appetite" was drink coffee with metamucil in it every morning. It sounds weird, but the fiber did help me not go as crazy with the food.

Also, when you're on the stack, watch how you feel. My moods went a little weird and I felt more prone to feeling angry in the evenings. However, I was also depressed and stressed in addition to this, so that probably added to how volatile the EC stack could make me. It wasn't TERRIBLE, but definitely look out for it.

Anyways, that's basically the information I have to offer when it comes to the EC stack. Definitely see how it works for you, and work your way up slowly, and be careful because it is a pretty power stimulant/appetite suppressant.

• edyboo08, imaginewhatthintasteslike, BoneThug and 6 others like this

We can beat genetics

adopting new asthetics for beautiful bodies

figures ever-so-slender

Taking control oh

oh what a nice nice thing

#8 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:46 PM

I've tried an EC stack before. Start out at a low dose of E/C. I started out at 12.5mg ephedrine and 100mg caffeine, and over time I raised it to about 18.75mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine taken each morning. Supposedly you can raise it to 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine taken 3x a day, but I never took it that many times, because the more I took, the higher my anxiety levels were. Definitely raise the dosage slowly if you're prone to anxiety, because if you raise it too quickly you might end up feeling really anxious/having panic attacks at night.

With the first cycle I did, I only took 12.5mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine and found that it worked well enough for me. The second time around was when I raised it to 18.75mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine.

The stack works great and is awesome for fasting. You know how some diet pills make you feel sick if you take them on an empty stomach? I never had that problem with the EC stack. (Oh, and the Aspirin part of the stack is optional.)

My highest weight was 206lbs, and I got down to about 147lbs in approx. 7-10 months by doing a few (two) cycles of the EC stack. I would wake up early in the morning, take the EC stack, wait about 15 minutes or so, then go walking/jogging for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, on an empty stomach, then come back and have breakfast. I did that every morning, and it was very effective. I also had a binge eating problem around this time, too, otherwise I'm sure I would've lost weight a LOT faster (think 4-6 months.)

Also, BEWARE, when you stop taking the EC stack you will probably get what I call a "rebound appetite". In other words, you're so used to not being hungry that when you actually DO feel hungry, you might go a little crazy. What I did when I got the "rebound appetite" was drink coffee with metamucil in it every morning. It sounds weird, but the fiber did help me not go as crazy with the food.

Also, when you're on the stack, watch how you feel. My moods went a little weird and I felt more prone to feeling angry in the evenings. However, I was also depressed and stressed in addition to this, so that probably added to how volatile the EC stack could make me. It wasn't TERRIBLE, but definitely look out for it.

Anyways, that's basically the information I have to offer when it comes to the EC stack. Definitely see how it works for you, and work your way up slowly, and be careful because it is a pretty power stimulant/appetite suppressant.

Wow thanks for all this information! I had no idea about the dosage and everything  :huh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#9 Soulmeetsbody

Soulmeetsbody

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

Hey, I'm looking to buy some ephedrine from century supplements, which one did you buy? was it the Ephedrine HCL tablets?

🍎Vegan🍏

20yrs, 5"6

SW: 168lbs

CW: 124lbs

GW1:136lbs

GW2:123lbs

UGW:115lbs

<p>

#10 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:31 AM

Hey, I'm looking to buy some ephedrine from century supplements, which one did you buy? was it the Ephedrine HCL tablets?

Yeah I just got the 50 tabs HCL one by Kaizen, it had 220 customer reviews all pretty high so I think that's a good bet B)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#11 Dayra

Dayra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOn earth

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

Hello everyone. I received my stacks Saturday and I must say they are the best diet pills I've ever tried. Getting through, of course, the initial fear of stuff and all the warnings I said to myself "just do it". So I did. The first day I took a total of 1 1/2 doses broken in halves three times. The first thing I felt was the caffeine, then some slight twitching under my right eye which subsided. What I almost didn't really notice was the lack of hunger. The insomnia was expected. I slept from 9pm to 1am then was up to 4am. Went back to sleep until 10am. So yesterday I only took the last half pill left over and still no hunger and was pretty well alert enough to exercise. I decided to stick to taking 1 pill a day broken in half but not take the second half too late. I love the fact you have so much control over your hunger and desire over food. Too bad you must take breaks cause your body gets use to them. Anyone getting them please be careful. They are dangerous when not used right. I highly recommend them but again, be very careful. Start with a half dose then adjust to what your body is most comfortable with. I purchased mine( ECA Extreme) off Amazon. I forgot to mention that you will pee a lot.
  • Wavey likes this

#12 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:54 AM

Hello everyone. I received my stacks Saturday and I must say they are the best diet pills I've ever tried. Getting through, of course, the initial fear of stuff and all the warnings I said to myself "just do it". So I did. The first day I took a total of 1 1/2 doses broken in halves three times. The first thing I felt was the caffeine, then some slight twitching under my right eye which subsided. What I almost didn't really notice was the lack of hunger. The insomnia was expected. I slept from 9pm to 1am then was up to 4am. Went back to sleep until 10am. So yesterday I only took the last half pill left over and still no hunger and was pretty well alert enough to exercise. I decided to stick to taking 1 pill a day broken in half but not take the second half too late. I love the fact you have so much control over your hunger and desire over food. Too bad you must take breaks cause your body gets use to them. Anyone getting them please be careful. They are dangerous when not used right. I highly recommend them but again, be very careful. Start with a half dose then adjust to what your body is most comfortable with. I purchased mine( ECA Extreme) off Amazon. I forgot to mention that you will pee a lot.

I still haven't got mine -_-  <_<

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#13 Glacius The Enchanter

Glacius The Enchanter

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:15 AM

I still haven't got mine -_-  <_<

Could you review the pills when they arrive in this thread?

I will be following the thread to see if what you got is legit or not.

Pictures would be appreciated, thanks for this topic. :D

• Wavey likes this

Self proclaimed Mad scientist and Paladin

tumblr_nplidbIUjf1u17v9ro1_400.gif

Calendar for April:

Spoiler

#14 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:25 AM

Could you review the pills when they arrive in this thread?

I will be following the thread to see if what you got is legit or not.

Pictures would be appreciated, thanks for this topic. :D

Yes sure! Fingers crossed they arrive soon, will do review  ^_^

• Glacius The Enchanter likes this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#15 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:20 AM

WOOOO My ephedrine HCL tablets arrived today!! So So excited, however they didnt come with the caffeine pills? So I'm going to take 1 50 mg pill with a cup of coffee, for the (EC). Not sure about dosage but I think my tablets are 8mg? So I'm literally gna take 1 pill and a cup of coffee i'm sure that will be alright.

Knowing me being such a light weight i'll start tripping from 8 mg.

Don't know my starting weight as the scales here aren't accurate and if I step on the scales here and they say a number which is 10lbs heavier than my actual weight I know i'm gna be so freaked out and ruin my stay here.

So I'm going to go make some coffee now and take a pill, very nervous but soo excited so let's see how this goes down! :wub:  :wub:

SW: around 129 probably

• Glacius The Enchanter, Choco_Bitch_612 and Dayra like this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#16 Glacius The Enchanter

Glacius The Enchanter

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:26 AM

WOOOO My ephedrine HCL tablets arrived today!! So So excited, however they didnt come with the caffeine pills? So I'm going to take 1 50 mg pill with a cup of coffee, for the (EC). Not sure about dosage but I think my tablets are 8mg? So I'm literally gna take 1 pill and a cup of coffee i'm sure that will be alright.

Knowing me being such a light weight i'll start tripping from 8 mg.

Don't know my starting weight as the scales here aren't accurate and if I step on the scales here and they say a number which is 10lbs heavier than my actual weight I know i'm gna be so freaked out and ruin my stay here.

So I'm going to go make some coffee now and take a pill, very nervous but soo excited so let's see how this goes down! :wub:  :wub:

SW: around 129 probably

I am contemplating on ordering some but i am just nervous of the customs, if they somehow find out i can get in trouble because it's illegal obviously.

• Wavey likes this

Self proclaimed Mad scientist and Paladin

tumblr_nplidbIUjf1u17v9ro1_400.gif

Calendar for April:

Spoiler

#17 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:37 AM

I am contemplating on ordering some but i am just nervous of the customs, if they somehow find out i can get in trouble because it's illegal obviously.

This I was also worried about, however the packaging is very discreet, its like a white envelope like a letter but inside are the flat packaged pills

And I think I got VERY Lucky because they accidentally sent me TWO packs of 50 tabs so I got 1 pack free! However the caffeine pills I ordered didnt come but that was only 5 pounds so I dont mind i'll stick to coffee!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#18 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:12 AM

okay so it's a few hours after i've taken the pill now, bear in mind i've never taken this before so my tolerance is 0 and i'm a LIGHT WEIGHT.

2 shots of the good stuff will get me waved so just bear that in mind when reading my results, if anyone is  :lol: 

Pros - 

My appetite is non existent literally I DO NOT feel hungry AT ALL, I feel like I could fast for days - which I probably will do if this keeps up because if I don't have an appetite I will not eat.

I feel happy also, no mood change or anything really just feeling positive about the fact that I have 99 pills left! This shit's like popping molly foreal

I also did a little workout and didn't really get tired however you do feel your body temperature rising alot higher than normal and my heart beat I could feel was going very fast so I stopped for a while.

Cons - 

Heart beat I could notice was going very fast, and I was getting abit hot just sitting down, for anyone who's popped molly before a good comparison is the feeling when you first come up that really hot feeling - it's like that. So this did worry me a little bit but not enough to not carry on taking it.

So far other than peeing loads I can't think of any other cons 

So far so very good! :wub:  :rolleyes: 

• Glacius The Enchanter and Choco_Bitch_612 like this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#19 CarolinaCreature

CarolinaCreature

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:07 AM

I take it an hour before a workout in the morning, and it really helps. My only problem with it is after my workout (maybe ten to fifteen minutes after) I get really sleepy. However, I noticed since taking it and working out my insomnia is much better (I don't know if it was the ECA stack or the exercise). I just have to push through the drowsiness.

I do manage to burn at least 335 (my daily goal) each time. I've been on it a week and I'm going to slowly up how much I run.

2mfma01.gif

There are no two words in the English language more harmful than good job.

#20 Wavey

Wavey

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:59 AM

I take it an hour before a workout in the morning, and it really helps. My only problem with it is after my workout (maybe ten to fifteen minutes after) I get really sleepy. However, I noticed since taking it and working out my insomnia is much better (I don't know if it was the ECA stack or the exercise). I just have to push through the drowsiness.

I do manage to burn at least 335 (my daily goal) each time. I've been on it a week and I'm going to slowly up how much I run.

Yeah I've been exercising alot more than usual, not sure how many calories though

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users