4468 Hoseok World - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

4468 Hoseok World

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#1 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:57 PM

12/15/19: changed to 4648
okay so i think i’m gonna try this diet 2moro, my mom’s suspicious so i’m changing the 2 to a 4 for now. i’m excited to see the results cause i’ve heard good things about it.

i’ll be weighing in every day after i wake up w/ an empty stomach and use the bathroom LMAO also i’ll mention my exercise and calorie count and how i’m feeling and the whole nine

so yeah i’ll see y’all on saturday! deuces

EDIT 5:46 pm: oh yeah i should probably mention my stats LOL

HW: 158
CW: 143.8
XMAS GW: i think around 125
UGW: 108 for now
HEIGHT: 5’4”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • a good sniff, Jungkookiebts and ColdChloe like this

#2 a good sniff

a good sniff

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 08 November 2019 - 05:01 PM

Following this!! Good luck

• blepblerp and taeyong’s bestie like this

#3 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 08 November 2019 - 05:42 PM

Following this!! Good luck

thank you so much! do you have a thread i can follow? i’d love to be a mutual support system

#4 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:20 PM

i’m starting officially tomorrow but i figured why not give some info about today, or the day before the diet, just for fun

so today i felt really sick from restricting too low and exercising too hard yesterday, so i set a 800 cal intake goal for today.

- banana: 105
- nut thins: 81
- collagen smoothie: 218
- chicken, salad & cooked carrots: not exactly sure but i’m gonna guess 400

so my total was about 804, then to balance it i ran a mile (3,068 steps) which burned about 173 calories, so 804 - 173 = 631

will make sure to do my first weigh in 2moro STAT in the morning, also if any of y’all want to comment about your 2468 (or 4468, 2668, etc etc) progress feel free! bye now!

#5 ColdChloe

ColdChloe

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:55 AM

yes queen!! best of luck to you, hope everything works out for you. 

also, love the nayeon pfp x.

• taeyong’s bestie likes this

#6 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

yes queen!! best of luck to you, hope everything works out for you.

also, love the nayeon pfp x.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH and same to you, i’m subscribed to your 2468 thread and im cheering 4 you! also you’re the first person to point out my pfp, im glad to find another once on here! thank you again and best of luck to you too!! we got this!

#7 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:32 PM

okay so today’s weigh-in is about the same, still at 143. i’m beginning this 4468 rendition diet today so hopefully i’ll see some change. it’s kind of ironic that the first day of my diet is also my grandpas birthday and there’s gonna be cake and ice cream and tons of food at his birthday dinner my limit for today is 400, which is gonna be hard because my grandma/grandpa are so sweet and caring HOWEVER they are the type to be like are you SURE you’ve had enough? in a nice way, because you know how grandparents are. so my plan is to just fast until the dinner that way i can eat enough that they don’t get suspicious. anyways sorry this was a long intro post but i promise i’ll update later tonight with stats on my cal intake and what i ate after the dinner, until then, catch y’all later

#8 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:36 PM

update! back from my grandpas birthday dinner. was hard ASF to stay under 400, so much food and so much pressure from family members LMAO

day 1 done. calorie goal: 400

my dinner intake:
-1 slice of pot roast: 110
-4 cooked carrots: 60
-small baked potato: 110
myfitnesspal estimate: 280
my dessert intake:
cake: 200... lord

myfitnesspal final calorie estimate: 480

i went 80 over so i’m gonna exercise that off so i can rewind time and go back to my 400 goal. will check in 2moro :-)

#9 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:53 PM

sunday november 10th weigh in!

still at 143.2, (the SW of 143.8 was recorded on a not-empty stomach so it wasn’t accurate) which is good because at least i didn’t gain anything from last nights dinner LOL! i should break out of this plateau within the next week according to losertown so i’m excited about that
today is another 400 cal intake limit so i’ll make sure to update at the end of the day w/ my intake and exercise amount. also once i start seeing results i think i’ll start adding progress pics. bye for now :-)

#10 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

today’s intake:
- a bowl of chili: 383
total: 383

i had no choice but to do OMAD today because the limit was 400 and i knew my mom was making chili so i just waited until dinner. feeling good, pretty full and i’m drinking water. gonna go run/walk and i’ll make an update with the amount of steps/calories burned after that

#11 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:47 PM

today’s total, again: 383
i ran/walk 1.6 miles (4,113 steps) which is about 204 calories so

383 - 204 = 179 which is kind of scary because whenever i exercise/restrict low i wake up the next day EXTREMELY nauseous... but i’m just gonna pull thru and see what happens, i’ll check in 2moro

#12 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:12 PM

600 CAL limit day!
todays post is gonna be kind of short because i have to go do something but i went over 600 so i ran almost 3 miles (5,293 steps) and burned 293 calories which brought me down to 596 cal, putting me back into the 600 limit zone. i’m excited to do a weigh in tomorrow because according to losertown i should be about 140 2moro but i’m not gonna get my hopes up just in case

#13 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:00 PM

november 12th weigh in: okay i didn’t hit 140 BUT I WENT DOWN FROM 143.2 TO 142.4 AT LEAST! and there’s still some food in my system so i’m hoping once that’s out i’ll go down even further? so far seeing good results from this diet because i was stuck in the 143 range for an annoyingly long time so it’s nice to be making some progress FINALLY, anyways today is an 800 cal limit day so i’ll make sure to update later at the end of the day with my intake! bye y’all!

#14 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:01 PM

800 cal limit day! i ate a lot of junk LMAO but luckily stayed under 800
food intake:
- 1 pop tart: 190
- 1 yogurt: 140
- chicken breast: 220
- 1 mini powdered donut: 58
- 8 fl. oz green tea x 2: 140
total: 748
then i walked 2 miles (5,309 steps) and burned 150 calories
748 - 150 = 598

so my total is 598 and idk if i should eat more to get up to 800 (is that vital for this diet to work? idk) or just accept today as a second 600 limit day.. will decide later but yeah i’ll weigh in 2more bye for now!

#15 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:56 PM

400 cal limit day!
intake:
yogurt: 140
green tea: 79
chicken breast w/ a tbsp BBQ sauce: 191
1 cup of green beans: 61
TOTAL: 471

i went 71 cal over the limit so i walked .77 of a mile (1,949 steps) and burned 79 calories

471 - 79 = 392

i forgot to weigh in today but i’ll make sure to remember 2moro, bye! ;-)

#16 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 14 November 2019 - 01:47 PM

11/14 weigh in ~

now i’m 142.2, so that’s a microscopic loss but i think i’m gonna look online 4 a better quality scale because i have two different scales and they both give me close but different readings every time... and i’ve just been praying that my favorite scale is accurate but idk now wahhhhh

#17 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:36 PM

400 cal limit day!
today was a major FLOP i fasted all the way to dinner the OMAD way and was planning on having a 400 cal dinner, like maybe chicken and salad and another side or something like that but my mom randomly brought home a 6 count chick-fil-a nugget meal thing w/ fries AND a starbucks grande caramel frappuccino so my plan was ruined but whatever here’s my intake:
- caramel brûlée frap: 215 (i drank half to compensate)
- small fries: 310
- 6 count nuggets: 200
total: 725

325 CALS OVER BYEEEE LMFAO okay i’m going to try and go run/walk 2 or more miles, i need to burn at least 200 calories today to bring that number down but it’s okay, i’m okay everything’s gonna be fine LMAO

will update

#18 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:49 AM

okay i just randomly remembered something i wanted 2 talk about, so basically y’all know the squishy fat whoosh effect thing? i experienced that recently, i was on facetime and i was like damn why does my face, ESPECIALLY my jaw area, look so damn big it fr looked like i was hiding bricks or some shit in my jaw and it was so puffy and squishy anyways like two days later i had a JAWLINE ? a jawline. i’ve never had a defined jawline in my LIIIIFE like i’m being serious EVER ever EVER. i defo give credit to this diet for this result, i think the fact that it goes from lower cal days (400) to higher cal days (800) helps a lot, idk i just wanted to give this update before i forgot again LOL from now on i’m gonna be checking for more squishy areas (squishy areas = places where fat was lost and is now temporarily storing water until the next whoosh)

#19 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:05 PM

600 cal limit day!
I 100% FAILED NO QUESTION, my cal intake was like 800 something on myfitnesspal idk i’m too devastated to look omfg what i’m hoping will happen is my metabolism will benefit from this because 2moro i’m gonna cut down my intake exponentially, there’s a science behind it that i cant quite remember LMAO im just gonna pray it works, will weigh in tomorrow for sure

#20 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:13 AM

okay so this is an update for yesterday (800 cal limit day) and today (400 cal limit day) i couldn't find my phone LOL

yesterday:

i did OMAD and landed a little over the 800 limit mark, which brings me to my good news...

today (400 cal limit day)

i haven't eaten anything yet, but i weighed myself and I FINALLY LOST THE WATER WEIGHT! i am officially down to 140.4 after being stuck at 142-143 forever. i'm so excited to drop down into the 130s, so hopefully today's higher restriction will kick that into full gear or whatever the saying is 

will update later 2nite with the details on today's intake

• ♡ PJM ♡ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users