4468 Hoseok World - Page 12 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

4468 Hoseok World

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#221 jisu-coffee

jisu-coffee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSeoul, South Korea

Posted 16 January 2021 - 12:56 AM

See I knew it.... For some reason my account has unfollowed your topic again! And I see there is only one following your topic even though there was definitely more before. Well this is annoying. I wonder how many other people are updating their accountabilities but I am just never online when they update so I miss those posts because the topic followers have sudde my been "kicked out". :(

But I am happy to hear you will be back too! :) I decided I am going to start counting in and out calories again daily because I NEED to reach my goal weight this year!
  • taeyong’s bestie likes this

#222 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 16 January 2021 - 12:27 PM

See I knew it.... For some reason my account has unfollowed your topic again! And I see there is only one following your topic even though there was definitely more before. Well this is annoying. I wonder how many other people are updating their accountabilities but I am just never online when they update so I miss those posts because the topic followers have sudde my been "kicked out". :(

But I am happy to hear you will be back too! :) I decided I am going to start counting in and out calories again daily because I NEED to reach my goal weight this year!

YO i swear the same thing is happening on my end too! i just went back and refollowed your thread, i guess somethings going on with mpa or something. also your last part is so motivating, im thinking of starting to add some structure to my posts, some flourish, some photos to get me really in the zone LOL, we WILL achieve our goal weights this year girl we will! another thing im gonna make myself do is do that gallon of water a day thing, or at least close to that LOL cause i can tell im full of water weight too, anyways, im looking forward to working towards our goals together, ima go hop on your thread and see ur recent post! thank you for commenting youre amazing friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#223 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 16 January 2021 - 12:39 PM

400 cal day:
- belvita: 210
- chili: 200
total: 410

today has been so good, i did all my coursework and all ive consumed is a bunch of water LOL, i used to hate fashion for some reason but im starting to understand it and get into it a little bit, i bought some gw clothes off shein but theyre still too big, so im gonna have to just wait cause until i reach my ugw i feel like i wont buy the right size and itll go to waste LMFAO so yeah i go to work at 4:15, ill eat something filling but small right before then

#224 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 17 January 2021 - 01:11 PM

600 cal day:
- belvita: 210
- yet another belvita: 210
- sweet potato fries: 150
total: 570

i work today again, ya know i put my uniform on and my legs look... TINY today?? idk it was probably just the angle or something but maybe my legs are finally budging and losing some weight.... i did my makeup kinda like jennie from bp so i feel good LOL will update when i eat

im at work and god it stinks so much in this bathroom, i literally have to a paper towel and hold it over my nose because the stench is so mute yet so overpowering, someone said they might be able to take half my shift so yayyy let me raise a prayer

on break, it was sooo busy today so i think i burned a lot. hopefully

#225 jisu-coffee

jisu-coffee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 11:04 PM

You are doing so good! :) 💗

#226 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:30 PM

400 cal day:
- leftover chili: 400 (have no clue so ima just assume, even tho its probably less than that)
total: 400

i have the day off so i can fast as long as possible!! woohoo

5:30 pm update: still nothing, i wish i could do something fun rn listening to mariah carey of course

• jisu-coffee likes this

#227 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:08 AM

800 cal day:
- blueberry belvita: 210
- berry packet: 60
- caesar salad: 200
- quinoa: 200
total: 670

just been reading webtoons all morning before i have to go to work. pure imagination by mc is stuck in my head

just got to work, my break is at 3:30, see ya then!

8:05 pm: just got off work, I BOUGHT SO MUCH YOGURT which is perfect cause theyre my ultimate restriction food, besides belvita, like bruh i lived off these mfs

• electricheartlilacsoul and jisu-coffee like this

#228 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:33 PM

400 cal day:
- a half of a chipotle bowl: 300
- one third of a peach peace tea: 40
total:

just finished the webtoon Death’s Game, the ending was worth all the little parts that dragged on sometimes, definitely had me feeling shit

TODAYS WEIGH IN: 130.6 lbs

OMFGGGG!!!! OMFG!!! IM .6 lbs away FROM THE 120s CLUB YESSSS THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU EVERYONE AJDJWIjjajdjwn OKAY PERFECT im glad today is a 400 day im fasting until dinner

11:11 update: bro im watching some olympic ice skating and it just makes me want to be the best person i can possibly be, like idk why but ice skating makes me want to learn a new language, move to a new city, start a new brand, and most of all, LOSE ALL MY WEIGHT ice skaters are so thin and fragile they look like snowflakes gliding over ice like bruh why do i do this to myself

• jisu-coffee likes this

#229 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 21 January 2021 - 12:03 PM

600 cal day:
- danactives: 70
- veggie chips: 120
- green beans: 31
- chicken: 165
total: 386

cant wait to weigh myself hoping ill see a 9 in place of that 0! wanna go swimming today i just gotta convince my sister to go with me

2:37 pm update: was gonna fast up until dinner but my moms home all day today and if i stay upstairs the entire time itll be obvious what im doing... so i went downstairs and ate the danactive and chips in front of her that should help for a little bit

im gonna edit my first post with my hw, sw, gws, and ugw, then i might add those little milestone rewards LOL also i weighed in and im still at 130.8.... tomorrow will be the day i enter the 120s i just know it

6:37 pm update: i almost choked on my chicken, for the past few months ive been having issues with my swallowing where whenever i drink liquid a little bit goes down the wrong pipe, so now im getting scared cause it just happened with food and im thinking... maybe i could get one good thing out of this and use it as an excuse to do a liquids only diet? yogurts, smoothies kind of thing... hehehe

7:57 pm update: bruh i have an assignment i really need to do but im just sitting here listening to bliss by mariah carey and im just thinking about how much i want a boyfriend i know exactly what i want and i know im not ready yet but i know when i reach my ugw i will be LOL

• jisu-coffee likes this

#230 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 22 January 2021 - 01:08 AM

400 cal day:
- blueberry danactive: 70
- slice of toast: 75
- egg: 78
- 2 slices pepp pizza: 380
total: 603
- 40 minute walk: -90
new total: 513

its only 1 am of the next day LOL but im awake so i thought might as well start it... listening to after tonight by mariah carey and this is so embarrassing to admit but ive been going thru a small richard ramirez phase ( i know i know) and im just kinda emotional right now LOL also im so happy i have this thread its such a great part of my life right now

weigh in: OKAY i havent had the chance to weigh without clothes but WITH CLOTHES IM 130.6!!!!! SO MAYBE WITHOUT ALL THESE CLOTHES ON IM FINALLY IN THE 120s???? AHHH I CANT WAIT TO CHECK LATER TODAY AHHWHHDWHDHHWHS

2:37 pm update: most regrettable 70 cals ever i ate it cause once again my moms home all day and i know she knows about my ed so i was like let me try to do something normal, just for her to make a comment about how fat our cat is and how she needs to lose weight, it literally feels like shes indirectly trying to trigger me CAUSE I SWEAR SHE KNOWS I HAVE AN ED BUT FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS SHE KEEPS SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS SO ITS LIKE IS SHE TRYING TO TEST ME??? IDKKKKK but idc, shes not gonna stop me

also, i weighed without clothes and im right at 130.0, it was so embarassing cause i weigh naked and my sister came up and she knows about my ed too so i quickly tried to make it look like i was about to get a shower and not that i was weighing myself, but i already HAD a shower today so that lie was super obvious, so i just turned off the shower and put my clothes on awkwardly in silence LMFAO

• jisu-coffee likes this

#231 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 23 January 2021 - 10:55 AM

800 cal day:
- 3 orange cinnamon rolls: 480 :'((((
- 3 turkey links: 110
- 6 oz sirloin: 200
- steamed broccoli: 100
- garlic mashed potatoes: 280
- vanilla ice cream: 137
- vanilla cupcake: 270
- strawberries: 46
total: 1,623
- walking: -147
- morning exercise: -100
new total: 1,376

weigh-in: 129.4!!!!! AHHHHH YESTESYESYESYES YES YES YES YES IM FINALLY IN THE 120s!!!!! IM SOOOOO HAPPY LISTEN I HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE 120s IN LIKE... YEEEEEEAARRRSSS.... IM TALKING YEARS AND YEARS... probably since i was like in middle school LMFAO. feels great, gonna keep on keeping on

11:43 am update: so im so glad its an 800 day, and that i have to go to work, because its my sisters birthday and my mom is making cinnamon rolls, bacon, angel food cake, EVERYTHING (nightmare come to life) and i wont be able to get out of it, so right now im literally on the floor doing every exercise i can think of over and over again until i have to get ready LOL hopefully it’ll balance out, i dont see how tho

12:19 pm update: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 590 calories ALREADY, and she's making a cake too 0503925039205()@Q()$*Q($ okay, i know I'm gonna be burning at least 300 today thru exercise and work, so there's a chance I can get this to be under 800. phew phew phew im so scared

11:55 pm update: wow. i havent eaten this much in a while. such a nightmare. luckily, i can say i had a pretty good time celebrating her birthday and didnt worry about calories too much (until the menu was passed out and i had to scan the menu for the lowest calorie options possible) and then my mom piled on a mountain of ice cream onto my cupcake (luckily i used the “im getting full” excuse halfway LMFAO) but yeah. no birthdays for a while so it wont be happening again, thank god. phew wow

• jisu-coffee likes this

#232 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 24 January 2021 - 12:33 PM

400 cal day:
- blueberry belvita: 210
- plain old salad LOL: 100
total: 370

going to work (sigh)

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS GUY ILL UPDATE 2moro

• jisu-coffee likes this

#233 jisu-coffee

jisu-coffee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 11:00 PM

I'm so happy for your new weight!! :) That's so inspiring!

#234 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 25 January 2021 - 02:19 AM

I'm so happy for your new weight!! :) That's so inspiring!

THANK YOU SO MUCH JISU IM SUPER EXCITED TO KEEP GOING!

#235 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 25 January 2021 - 10:51 AM

600 cal day:
- marinated chicken: 250
- cake and ice cream: 600??!/!?/?/
- extras: 200?!?!!??
total: 1150 goodbye im done

so yesterday my crush from work was near me the ENTIRE TIME at work, oh my GOD hes so cute, it was horrible... because i get so shy, i couldnt hardly speak when he asked me some stupid random question, so awkward LOL... but yeah :) its a new day and im happy

i’m going out to dinner with my grandparents so im not gonna eat til i get there
e8f56b959dadd742f98f52c929caf1ba.jpgleg check with some posing to make me think my legs are smaller than they actually are LOL

8:54 pm: another day of birthday celebration and i couldnt evade eating in front of family.... im devestated and contemplating purging in my grandmas toilet... but the bathroom is right next to the living room and im such a slow purger... im so sad... my mom was bragging about how she only eats dinner right in front of me... i am so mad

• jisu-coffee likes this

#236 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 26 January 2021 - 04:59 PM

400 cal day:
- chicken: 102
- rice: 200
- kale: 50
total: 400 (just gonna round up even tho it was 352 to be safe)

everything is going... PERFECTLY? i lost .2 lbs even tho i ate more than usual, i talked to my friend on the phone for the first time in FOREVER, im getting ALL my math homework done in one go, and i havent eaten yet... WOW i am so so grateful LOL this is amazing and beautiful and perfect i could cry

weigh-in: 128.8

#237 jisu-coffee

jisu-coffee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:20 PM

Aw I'm so happy for you! You are doing super great! :)

#238 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 27 January 2021 - 01:15 AM

Aw I'm so happy for you! You are doing super great! :)

thank you so much jisu! also i saw u posted about ur friend dilemma, im glad ur posting more! theres gotta be a solution to that problem, your friend was kinda not right for acting out on you like that eesh

• jisu-coffee likes this

#239 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 27 January 2021 - 10:10 AM

800 cal day:
- belvita cranberry: 210
- half chicken sandwich: 300
- half fries: 150
total: 720 but rounding up to 800 to be safe

weigh-in: 127.2

WOW. i was not expecting another major decrease like that. i was for sure that my little water weight thing was over. this is very rewarding but im hoping it doesnt slow down soon LOL. going to work today

#240 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 28 January 2021 - 01:08 PM

400 cal day:
- cranberry belvita: 210
- chicken: 200
- beans: 100
- corn: 70
total: 580
- walking: -276
new total: 304

listening to mcr and getting ready for work. drinking lots of water cause the salt on those fries yesterday got me bloated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users