4468 Hoseok World - Page 15 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

4468 Hoseok World

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#281 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 20 March 2021 - 09:16 AM

400 cal day:
- lemon water: 0
- 8 small strawberries: 12
- peach packet: 60
- 5 asparagus: 15
- vegan ground beef: 270
total: 357
tired.
1:29 pm: going to work yasss low cal breakfast for the win my mind is at ease, now just have to deal with the nuisance at work hahahahaha twitch twitch Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#282 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 21 March 2021 - 11:13 AM

600 cal day:
- lemon water: 0
- cranberry belvita: 210
- sour cream and chives crackers: 190
- 2 pieces toast: 150
- shredded chicken: 225
- barbecue sauce: 87
- salad: 12
- ginger ale: 60
total: 934 FAIL

im thinking of changing to 6868 or something, or 4688 or 4668 LOL cause i keep getting 400 days when i have to work and its... its...

8:21 pm: coworker guy asked what i had for lunch and when i told him he was like aww what thats it? are you sure thats enough? and im elated, thats the third coworker to point out my portion size

8:48 pm: SHIT SHITBSHITBSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!! AT DINNER MY MOM WAS LIKW “it seems like youre not eating enough throughout the day” STFU??? STFU AHHHHHH like stop pretending like you dont KNOW... and she made a super calorie filled dinner, pressured me to add ranch to my salad, guilt tripped me into the canada dry she so MOTHERLY bought for me... and im horrible at lying so i was just like uhhh duhhhh dohhhh i eat a lot at work blah blah blah... im gonna restrict even more now but now im gonna be making a point to carry around empty wrappers so i can “prove” im eating a lot jesus im so $/:82&:&/ and today i ate more calories than i USUALLY do like damn... please just let me continue in peace shhh...

#283 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 22 March 2021 - 10:46 AM

400 cal day:
- acai bowl: no idea but i searched online and a lot of them are 200-300 so im gonna say 400 to be safe LMFAO
- homemade toast and hamburger patty: 275
total: 675
i texted a lot of people today, and i have an anxious feeling in my stomach but im fighting it, i dont want that feeling to try to control me anymore and try to make me ruin friendships, i literally ghosted my friend for months because of it, over and over again, and i just cant let it be like this. phew

12:23: so my mom made a huge acai bowl today, honestly god bless her i understand where shes coming from but this isnt helping, it just makes me want to starve more LMAO and now im gonna have to not eat anything else for the day except for the dinner she makes me sigh which will prob be a lot

#284 jisu-coffee

jisu-coffee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationSeoul, South Korea

Posted 22 March 2021 - 10:51 AM

You have been doing so good, you are so inspirational!!! ♡ Even the "failed" days are still very low cal. Keep up the amazing work! ( ◜‿◝ )♡
  • taeyong’s bestie likes this

#285 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 22 March 2021 - 10:59 AM

You have been doing so good, you are so inspirational!!! ♡ Even the "failed" days are still very low cal. Keep up the amazing work! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

AWWWW JISUJISUJISUJISU JISUUUU ITS SOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU HAHAHA OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME my mom is responding to my restriction by making me BREAKFASTS now, like shes trying to get me to eat more and more im so screwed LOL but im all good, i hope youre doing good and thank you for hopping on here. that little emoji you put at the end is so cute LOL HANG IN THERE PAL IM GONNA GO CHECK UR THREAD

• jisu-coffee likes this

#286 jisu-coffee

jisu-coffee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 11:07 AM

AWWWW JISUJISUJISUJISU JISUUUU ITS SOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU HAHAHA OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME my mom is responding to my restriction by making me BREAKFASTS now, like shes trying to get me to eat more and more im so screwed LOL but im all good, i hope youre doing good and thank you for hopping on here. that little emoji you put at the end is so cute LOL HANG IN THERE PAL IM GONNA GO CHECK UR THREAD

Ha ha you are so cute! (≧▽≦)♡ Ah that's not very nice situation but I hope she will calm down soon and just forget about it? :S I know logically it is good thing she is doing that but I know the stress that comes from when someone is pushing food on you! It is so stressful and then you will not be able to enjoy the good at all so it all just goes to waste.... Ah I really have to go to sleep now! Stay safe and tall to you more tomorrow ♡

#287 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 22 March 2021 - 11:26 AM

Ha ha you are so cute! (≧▽≦)♡ Ah that's not very nice situation but I hope she will calm down soon and just forget about it? :S I know logically it is good thing she is doing that but I know the stress that comes from when someone is pushing food on you! It is so stressful and then you will not be able to enjoy the good at all so it all just goes to waste.... Ah I really have to go to sleep now! Stay safe and tall to you more tomorrow ♡

EXACTLY youre so right, like you feel like... thank you parent/friend/sibling etc. for caring about me and trying to get me to eat BUT, by feeding me this food youre just making me want to restrict even harder and not eat anything else for the rest of the day LOL! its so awkward. LOL have a goodnight and sweet dreams! ill see ya tomorrow!

• jisu-coffee likes this

#288 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 23 March 2021 - 12:43 PM

800 cal day:
- bagel thin: 110
- peanut butter: 100
- jelly: 100
- tea: 70
- pizza: 380
total: 760

OKAY SO THIS REGULAR CUSTOMER WHO ALSO LIKES KPOP CAME THRU MY LINE AND ASKED FOR MY INSTA BUT I DONT HAVE ONE SO I GAVE HER MY SNAPCHAT AND NOW ITS AWKWARD CAUSE IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING OR NOT or LET IT DIE????? AHHHHHHHHHHH

#289 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 24 March 2021 - 10:46 AM

600 cal day:
- bagel thins: 110

- jelly: 100
- eggs: 90

im switching to 6868 for a little bit. todays to do list: schoolwork.

2:00 pm: OKAY I JUST TYPED A WHOLE ASS RANT ABOUT WHAT MY MOM JUST DID BUT I FUCKING ACCIDENTALLY DELETED CAUSE I WAS TYPING TTOO FAST ONTIHS DAmN COMPUTER AND NOW I HAVE TO GET READ YTO GO TO WORK BUT ILL RETYPE IT LATER< ESSENTIALLY, MY MOM AND SISTER TRIED TO GET ME TO EAT A WHOLE ASS GIGANTIC ASS BREAKFSAT I ONLY ATE A LITTLE BIT THEN THEY WERE LIKE WE DONT wANT YOU TO BE STARVING, YOURE GETTING TOO TINY TAEYONGS BESTIE< YOU LOOK TOO THIN, SO I SHOWED THEM MY THIGH (im horrible at coming up with excuses LMFAO) AND WAS LIKE LOOK ITS NORMAL??? AND THEY WERE LIKE YOU LITERALLY HAVE BODY DYSMPHORIA IM JUST LIKE AHHHH NO I DO NOT?!??!?!?! I LITERALLY AM AT A NORMAL BMI STILL I SWEAR IM NOT EVEN UNDERWEIGHT NOW IM SO SCARED CAUSE SHE WANTS TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM EATING FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER AND SHES REALLY CONCERNED FOR ME IM LIKE FUCK FUCKK FUCKKKK... AND I THINK SHE HAD AN ED WHEN SHE WAS MY AGE TOO SO SHES PROBABLY SOOOOO ABLE TO SEE PAST MY BULLSHIT FUCK IM SCREWED... IDGAF THEY CAN TRY AND MAKE ME EAT MORE FOOD IM NOT DOING IT! AAND IF I DO IM NOT KEEPING IT DOWN, FUCK THIS

• jisu-coffee likes this

#290 DepressedKilljoy

DepressedKilljoy

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2898 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 12:55 AM

Good luck, I just read the whole thread lmao 
I hope things with your family cool down, I think I'm actually going to do 4648 tbh too, 

I've been stuck binging or just overeating in general. I'd like that to stop lmao

#291 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 25 March 2021 - 05:57 PM

Good luck, I just read the whole thread lmao
I hope things with your family cool down, I think I'm actually going to do 4648 tbh too,
I've been stuck binging or just overeating in general. I'd like that to stop lmao

OMFG YOU READ TBE WHOLE THING OMFG PART OF ME FEELS SO BAD THAT U HAD TO ENDURE AND GO THROUGH ALL THAT OEKFOWKFE AND THE OTHER PART OF ME HAS NEVER FELT SO TOUCHED, SO HONORED THANK U SO MUCH FOR WISHING ME GOOD LUCK AND FOR ASSESSING MY SITUATION, honestly even tho its making me lose my sanity im giving myself 3 days or so to trick my mom into thinking im not restricting anymore, then its back to business LMFAO, hey dont feel bad about the overeating and binging rut youre in RN, when i first started as 4468 i was doing good for a period of time then BAM i took a “break” and i was binging SOOO bad, thankfully i got out of it and honestly i just adjust the 4648 to how im feeling so i dont go back to that place! i just wanted to let you know that so you dont feel alone in that situation and hopeless LOL, i totally understand what ur going thru, seriously thank you so much again for commenting and i wish you the best of luck LOL also i lvoe ur username and pfp you seem really cool LOL THANK YOH AGAIN

• jisu-coffee likes this

#292 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 25 March 2021 - 06:02 PM

“800 cal day”
haha yeah right... so today, fittingly with my moms new plan, she took me to this build a bowl place and made me eat a huge poke bowl with all sorts of shit then she took me to ikea and bought me cider, cinnamon bun and she EVEN WENT TO ANOTHER GELATO PLACE AND BOUGHT ME GELATO AND CAKE... YALL LIKE... usually i would be able to say no, im good, im full, i dont want it etc etc but now that shes recognizing my situation for what it is, i cant shy away even tho it would be completely normal for me not to want to eat cinnamon buns AND gelato AND cake in one day LMFAO, mentally i feel horrible and im trying to suppress the terror i feel from eating all that because i havent eaten that much in months but i know that i need to do this, just put on a “show” for a couple days so shes not worried anymore... or else shes going to, who knows, try and make me see a doctor or something IDFK im just trying to be careful because its already hard enough restricting when you live with others. okay bye

• jisu-coffee likes this

#293 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 26 March 2021 - 09:22 AM

600 cal day:
- bagel thins: 110

- chicken: 200

- kale: 100

total: 410

• jisu-coffee likes this

#294 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 27 March 2021 - 01:29 PM

800 cal day:

- a huge ass pancake breakfast my mom made me, no idea so ima say: 400

- pork: 210

- rice: 206

total: 816

I got essays to write and I gotta work tomorrow and and and and im doing good LOL that's just the physical world for you right now im thinking about how beautiful it'd be to be a manga artist, hard work that's fo sho but like having your own little world and drawing all up in it, making the characters who ever you want, making them have beautiful little interesting lives and just.. yeah that's the life

• jisu-coffee likes this

#295 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 28 March 2021 - 10:41 AM

600 cal day:
- apple sauce: 50

- tomato: 16

today, I go to work. today, I also go back to the way things were, because I think my mom isn't as concerned anymore. its confusing because this happened last year but I guess she forgot LOL

• jisu-coffee likes this

#296 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 29 March 2021 - 11:32 PM

guys idk what my moms tryna do... but she’ll be like “youre getting too skinny” “dont starve yourself “you need to eat more” THEN, a DAY later, tell me about an exercise machine that helps people lose 30 lbs in 3 months, play youtube videos RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME about fasting, like WTF????????????? I HATE THIS BITCH SO MUCH I DONT EVEN GAF ANYMORE IM NOT HOLDING IT IN I HATE THIS PUTA AND HER MIND GAMES I CANT TAKE IT IM STARVING MYSELF IM NOT EVEN GONNA ALLOW MYSELF 400, 600, 800 CALORIES IM NOT EATING ANYTHING UNTIL SHE NOTICES I AM SO MAD I DONT EVEN CARE HOW THIS LOOKS

• jisu-coffee likes this

#297 jisu-coffee

jisu-coffee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 06:21 AM

Wow that is very confusing indeed (・–・; )ゞ I cannot even come up with any possible scenario regarding why your mum would think what she does and says makes any sense...... Hugs and hang in there plus remember to stay safe!! ♡

#298 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 03 April 2021 - 12:19 PM

800 cal day:
- greek yogurt chobani peach: 110
- oatmeal cookie bar: 150
- pizza: 380
total: 640

I CUT MY HAIR INTO A BOB! feeling very french rn, needed a change

#299 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 03 April 2021 - 12:21 PM

Wow that is very confusing indeed (・–・; )ゞ I cannot even come up with any possible scenario regarding why your mum would think what she does and says makes any sense...... Hugs and hang in there plus remember to stay safe!! ♡

IKR??? LOL i was reacting very angrily and confused before but after thinking about it, i guess shes just being a typical parent, kinda confusing and unintentionally annoying.. who knows LOL... i hope all is well with you and TAKE CARE TOO!! YOURE AMAZING AND LETS KEEP MOVING FORWARD

#300 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 04 April 2021 - 05:54 PM

800 cal day:
- red potatoes: 150
- green beans: 31