wtf did c/s rev up my metabolism?! - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

wtf did c/s rev up my metabolism?!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dietpilled

Dietpilled

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4359 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:05 AM

I calculated I should be at a 750 deficit but I'm at a 1400?! according to the trendline this is real weight. that puts my TDEE at 2400. twenty four fucking hundred. it was barely this high when I was walking my 31,000 steps a day, geeze.i feel like there should be more research into this . but I'm also extremely exhausted all the time extremely

Previously ".Erased" and “39 cups”

Add me on the Ate app! FTWJ-34H6

#2 Guest_Jinxie_*

Guest_Jinxie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:47 AM

I suspect c/s actually makes your body burn a lot of calories/use up resources as while you are chewing, your digestive tract is getting ready for food and trying metabolise the little food you do eat. So you are starving ypur body while doing c/s. Then when you go to eat a normal full size meal and actually digest it, itll boost ur metabolism a fuck ton. Same effect if you were low restricting then having a day when you eat maintainance

#3 extrasmoothtoiletpaper

extrasmoothtoiletpaper

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • Locationthe mental house of horrors

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:25 AM

Yea idk I've been losing like crazy fast since I started c/s so there must be something going on. Maybe our bodies are using more digestive enzymes when we finally eat so our food is being processed better? Idk. Half the time when I c/s it's on a full stomach so maybe all those digestive enzymes are helping digest the food already in me.

Pre-ED weight: 110 (21.2)

HW: 147 (28.4)

LW: 83 (16.0)

GW1: 101 (19.5) reached

GW2: 99 (19.1) reached

UGW:  97 (18.7)

BMIs calculated using new BMI calculator

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users