How to make sure you dont swallow any food? - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

How to make sure you dont swallow any food?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jinxie_*

Guest_Jinxie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:44 AM

Yo
So i suddenly began a habit of chewing a spitting random things. Like just little bites of stuff, then spitting it out just to satisfy my tastebuds.
I really want to c/s a whole muffin rn but am scared to as i really dont want to swallow any of it.

Any tips/countermeasures to make sure you swallow as little as possible?

Side question: any foods you DO And DONT reccomend to c/s?

#2 star18

star18

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:59 AM

found that solid kind of harder foods were good

keep it at the front of your mouth and don't swallow the spit

i dont recommend frequent prolonged c/s though it messes with ur teeth

i only do it mostly when i want to taste something then gargle mouthwash

i Hate soft things for c/s because when it's too soft it dissolves quicker and harder to do

marshmallows are good for me kinda

please be safe 

tumblr_nz8dfmGgSB1uh01gyo2_250.gif

height + weight

Spoiler

#3 Dietpilled

Dietpilled

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4359 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:14 AM

Attached File  F0FA0DEF-49D2-4B81-B617-AC80AE975B22.jpeg   189.81KB   15 downloads
Hey dude haha yesterday I got paranoid and recalculated everything
And holy shit my TDEE actually INCREASED after starting c/s by several hundred calories. So that was surprising and reassuring.
I rinse my mouth after every bite. So I spit out what I eat in a bag, then take a swig of water, rinse and spit. I go through around 3,000 calories of cs binges a day so it’s surprising that none of it gets absorbed.
“Something metabolically fishy is going on” I wonder if the body revs up the metabolism in anticipation of carbs? Or maybe the insulin response is why I’m tired all the time? Or because it increased my deficit so much? I only have 2 weeks worth of data right now.

Previously ".Erased" and “39 cups”

Add me on the Ate app! FTWJ-34H6

#4 Jermaxonz

Jermaxonz

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationMicrowave on the floor

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:27 PM

There's no way to not absorb ANYTHING but every time I spit I have a glass of water ready to gargle and swish around to make sure I can any excess out and spit as much as possible even if I don't see any visible chunks. Also anything sticky or something that easily falls apart or melts is going to be harder to get all of it out, definitely do NOT recommend peanut butter lol

#5 Guest_Jinxie_*

Guest_Jinxie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:53 PM

There's no way to not absorb ANYTHING but every time I spit I have a glass of water ready to gargle and swish around to make sure I can any excess out and spit as much as possible even if I don't see any visible chunks. Also anything sticky or something that easily falls apart or melts is going to be harder to get all of it out, definitely do NOT recommend peanut butter lol

GDGSHSJDJDH ur telling me this AFTER i cs'd peanut butter on crackers last night omg , i was just about to do it again until i read your comment THANK YOUUU youre a life saver for mentioning that hahaha ;^^
Also ur pfp is dope!
  • Jermaxonz likes this

#6 Guest_Jinxie_*

Guest_Jinxie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:54 PM

attachicon.gifF0FA0DEF-49D2-4B81-B617-AC80AE975B22.jpeg
Hey dude haha yesterday I got paranoid and recalculated everything
And holy shit my TDEE actually INCREASED after starting c/s by several hundred calories. So that was surprising and reassuring.
I rinse my mouth after every bite. So I spit out what I eat in a bag, then take a swig of water, rinse and spit. I go through around 3,000 calories of cs binges a day so it’s surprising that none of it gets absorbed.
“Something metabolically fishy is going on” I wonder if the body revs up the metabolism in anticipation of carbs? Or maybe the insulin response is why I’m tired all the time? Or because it increased my deficit so much? I only have 2 weeks worth of data right now.

Yo what the fuuuuuck ..... why did i not try this earlier all of my problems are being solved with chewing and spitting jdjfjfjd

#7 Jermaxonz

Jermaxonz

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationMicrowave on the floor

Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:51 AM

GDGSHSJDJDH ur telling me this AFTER i cs'd peanut butter on crackers last night omg , i was just about to do it again until i read your comment THANK YOUUU youre a life saver for mentioning that hahaha ;^^
Also ur pfp is dope!

I mean it's not impossible but it always sticks to my mouth and is super hard spit out so I don't personally recommend it lol (sucks bc I love peanut butter)

And thank you, a friends drew it for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users