Siblings - Parents with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Siblings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dietcherrycolaa

Dietcherrycolaa

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 03:59 AM

So I don’t have kids but I have a little sister. (12)
I know to keep certain things from her bc at that age especially, you get influenced very easily. And I didn’t wanna tell her about my eating disorder but my dad decided to tell her since she was doing a project about anorexia.
And then every time she came over our house she started getting on the scale and saying she needs to eat healthier and saying that’s she’s not skinny. I also don’t know if she’s just looking at carbs or calories. (She has type 1 diabetes) I mean one time she was like woah that’s a lot of calories. I’m scared that she’s gonna develop this thinking bc of me. Like I knew she shouldn’t have known bc when she found out that me and my sister both used to self harm, guess what happened when she went home... she self harmed. I would never ever want anyone else to deal with this, it just basically controls your life. I mean she’s my baby sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users