Might have developed a stomach ulcer - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Might have developed a stomach ulcer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 extrasmoothtoiletpaper

extrasmoothtoiletpaper

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • Locationthe mental house of horrors

Posted 18 December 2019 - 11:11 PM

I've been having bad stomach pains and nausea in the morning and yesterday I threw up brown chunks. I read this is "coffee grounds" which is blood made brown by stomach acid. I did go to the doctor and I told them I threw up brown stuff (not that I c/s) but they didn't seem too concerned, only asked if I started any new medication, so I guess it isn't too serious, but please be careful guys. I've been doing this for a month or so and I'm already getting physical effects from it. I thought I was being safe by doing it only within a few hours after eating but apparently I am doing it too much. It's hard to stop.

Pre-ED weight: 110 (21.2)

HW: 147 (28.4)

LW: 83 (16.0)

GW1: 101 (19.5) reached

GW2: 99 (19.1) reached

UGW:  97 (18.7)

BMIs calculated using new BMI calculator

giphy.gif

#2 Skinny&winning

Skinny&winning

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 05:13 AM

I hope your doing well now! A loved one, who also had a stomach ulcer had the same symptoms (nausea and vomiting) I don't know the color of his vomit of course but it sounds very likely you did! Please be careful, wishing you good health

#3 fatfxck

fatfxck

Advanced Guru

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 05:52 AM

Ohh this is definitely eye opening. I've been thinking of trying c/s for a while now but haven't gotten round to it yet... this makes me reconsider. I wasn't aware that it could have such serious side-effects and so fast too, since you said you've only been doing it for a month. But yes, please be careful and stay safe!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users