Homeless for Christmas! - Parents with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Homeless for Christmas!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 dei

dei

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3204 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:06 PM

Getting kicked out of our place to live because a 60 year old doesnt know how to communicate.

Husband lost his job due to this bitch.

And we have an 8 month old.

Our only options are a shelter with 60 ppl in one room full of drug addicts and stealing and lice and bed bugs. Or for me to go to a womans and childrens shelter while he goes to a mens shelter.

But we dont even have a car either. That was totaled and gave me a concussion. Hello 11k debt. And more when we find another car....

Yeah. My christmas is the worst fucking one of my life. The urge to die is worse than ever.

#2 Topoli

Topoli

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2019 - 03:44 AM

Dei I’m so sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time!
I hope things get better soon!
XO

Height: 5'3.875" / 1m 62 cm / Goal weight: 130 lbs

"We all know the moral of the fable about the tortoise and the hare – perseverance beats speed." -- David Cottrell (Author)

My rambling accountability thread, sometimes diary-like (some copied from OG monthly thread posts) gripes, rants, etc.- I'm honored to have followers! ;)
https://www.myproana...accountability/ 

Current weight and goals...

Spoiler

Stats, etc:
Spoiler

73318948.png The MFP ticker doesn't work anymore...

Pounds to go to 1st major goal of 200! (Really 199 lbs.)

#3 Topoli

Topoli

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2019 - 03:54 AM

This is karma for getting married to someone who cheated on his wife with for you also serves you right for living paycheck to paycheck.

Jun, maybe instead your user name should be “GettingSane2020” and you finally get yourself to a health clinic to get the mental health care you need?
BTW do you know that karma isn’t chronological? Your actions NOW can affect your past.
That means that maybe you haven’t been able to have a regular date/boyfriend all these years because YOU are getting your karma back for being so nasty to people online NOW.
Lay off the nasty hateful predatory online trolling. Start practicing good actions with positive altruistic intent.
Who knows, maybe once you’ve paid back your karmic slate somewhat, you might find the love you’ve been wanting for so long.
  • French_belHam, mythics and ScarredSlytherin like this

"We all know the moral of the fable about the tortoise and the hare – perseverance beats speed." -- David Cottrell (Author)

My rambling accountability thread, sometimes diary-like (some copied from OG monthly thread posts) gripes, rants, etc.- I'm honored to have followers! ;)

Spoiler

Stats, etc:
Spoiler

#4 ScarredSlytherin

ScarredSlytherin

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1781 posts
  • LocationDistrict 12-Where you can starve to death in safety

Posted 30 December 2019 - 06:40 PM

Jun, maybe instead your user name should b UIe “GettingSane2020” and you finally get yourself to a health clinic to get the mental health care you need?
BTW do you know that karma isn’t chronological? Your actions NOW can affect your past.
That means that maybe you haven’t been able to have a regular date/boyfriend all these years because YOU are getting your karma back for being so nasty to people online NOW.
Lay off the nasty hateful predatory online trolling. Start practicing good actions with positive altruistic intent.
Who knows, maybe once you’ve paid back your karmic slate somewhat, you might find the love you’ve been wanting for so long.

Yass tell it like it is.... hopefully it might finally sink in...but with her thick skull I seriously doubt it
  • Topoli likes this
-We all want someone to notice, until they do...
Then we wish more than anything that they didn't"

-I stopped talking about how I felt...
Because I knew no one cares anyway I

- My mind was a mess
Then I found a razor...
Now my body is a mess too...

#5 Topoli

Topoli

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:56 AM

Yass tell it like it is.... hopefully it might finally sink in...but with her thick skull I seriously doubt it

Thank you!

And unfortunately, you are probably right! :wub:

Spoiler

Stats, etc:
Spoiler

#6 ScarredSlytherin

ScarredSlytherin

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:59 AM

Is it bad how much I want her to create an account called GettingSane2020
  • Topoli likes this

- My mind was a mess
Then I found a razor...

#7 Topoli

Topoli

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:14 AM

Is it bad how much I want her to create an account called GettingSane2020

Lol I love you!

I just saw that she copped a username GettingThin2020, from a real user. The Troll has the originality and expansive thought of a callus!

• ScarredSlytherin likes this

Spoiler

Stats, etc:
Spoiler

#8 ScarredSlytherin

ScarredSlytherin

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 09:52 AM

At least you can say she's dedicated.....

- My mind was a mess
Then I found a razor...

#9 dei

dei

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3204 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:54 PM

Jun, maybe instead your user name should be “GettingSane2020” and you finally get yourself to a health clinic to get the mental health care you need?

I cant see their post but its confusing, my husband hasnt cheated on me haha wtf

#10 dei

dei

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3204 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:57 PM

Dei I’m so sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time!
I hope things get better soon!
XO

Things have been looking up as of a day after i posted this.
Its not hard to rise above situations. But the venting was needed.
  • Topoli likes this

#11 Topoli

Topoli

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 December 2019 - 02:49 PM

I cant see their post but its confusing, my husband hasnt cheated on me haha wtf

Her comment is quoted in my first comment in here, the third post on this thread. As GettingSkinny2020.

She likes to say BS to upset people, especially if you have a partner, because she doesn’t have one, and she’s mentally and emotionally unbalanced. She creates up to several MPA usernames daily, and gets rapidly banned from each one, but not before trying to do damage. So don’t hesitate to report any “new user” like her who is here throwing around insults!

Sorry for using your thread for another conversation, but it was hard to resist!
Plus it really annoyed me that she was cyber bullying you, when you are going through a hard time. So I jumped on the opportunity to give her my two cents!

I hope your situation is improving, and Happy New Years Eve!

Spoiler

Stats, etc:
Spoiler

#12 dei

dei

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3204 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 31 December 2019 - 03:50 PM

Her comment is quoted in my first comment in here, the third post on this thread. As GettingSkinny2020.

She likes to say BS to upset people, especially if you have a partner, because she doesn’t have one, and she’s mentally and emotionally unbalanced. She creates up to several MPA usernames daily, and gets rapidly banned from each one, but not before trying to do damage. So don’t hesitate to report any “new user” like her who is here throwing around insults!

Sorry for using your thread for another conversation, but it was hard to resist!
Plus it really annoyed me that she was cyber bullying you, when you are going through a hard time. So I jumped on the opportunity to give her my two cents!

I hope your situation is improving, and Happy New Years Eve!

Lol! Oh well. I guess you gotta have a hobby, right?

They could at least actually form a proper insult. If they are taking the time to go on my profile and look at my posts, doing more than skimming could get them something to say that makes sense.

I live paycheck to paycheck because of my own decisions, yeah, and sure someone could insult that, but it wouldnt matter because ive accepted myself.

The cheating thing is just plain not true, but they couldve insulted my past partners cheating on me, now that would've actually made sense! Lol

Dont worry about the posts you made here, i dont care at all. Its something to read and i sure was entertained with this, so no harm no foul.
  • Topoli likes this

#13 Guest_alittlenothing_*

Guest_alittlenothing_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:52 PM

I'm so, so sorry :(

Honestly, if I could make everything better, I would. Please try to hang in there! <3

I hope you have a happy new years! Sending you love, strength and happiness ●‿●

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users