phentermine vs ephedrine comparison - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

phentermine vs ephedrine comparison

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 wannabeskeleton

wannabeskeleton

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:15 AM

only taken phentermine before and ive been clean off it for several months now. im just curious, to those who have been on both, how would you say they compare?

i admit i loved the appetite suppressing result of phen, as well as the amount of focus it gave me, but i'd probably never consider getting back on it on account of it made my heart feel crazy and my paranoia went way up too.

but i did hear about ephedrine and idk if im up to looking to get on it but id like to know how it compares in terms of appetite suppression and focus.

tldr; if you've had ephedrine and phentermine both at some point, im curious what similarities and differences are.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Height: 5'0"

HW: 125

SW: 120

CW: ????

GW: I don't even care anymore.

UGW: When I feel comfortable.

#2 TreyVeux

TreyVeux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationFL USA

Posted 16 January 2020 - 01:08 PM

Do you know any trusted websites that sell either ephedrine or phentermine online?

Link to my Accountability Journal: https://www.myproana...bility-journal/

#3 wannabeskeleton

wannabeskeleton

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:02 AM

Do you know any trusted websites that sell either ephedrine or phentermine online?

i dont rly think its okay to discuss that kind of thing, im really only interested in the effects and opinions on them between the two drugs

#4 below21

below21

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:13 PM

i found phentermine much more effective for appetite suppression. i often come to realize after a shift at my food service job, surrounded by free food, that i haven't even thought about eating the whole day. nice feeling. it's my favorite diet pill i've tried and i have tried a loooot.

on the other hand, ephedrine definitly does work as well but it gives me the shakes at just one pill and i feel much more of a unwanted "speed high" than the unnoticeable phentermine. also, back when i was in a much more unfortunate life situation it increased my anxiety quite a bit. i am not still in that place so now i do not experience the same side effect but i would say it so much as doubled my anxiety. despite all that, for being much easier to get your hands on it does decrease appetite very effectively, and much better for me than anything else i've found OTC.
  • wannabeskeleton and blxckbexuty like this

5'6

cw: 125

ugw: 114

accountability

tumblr_inline_nzqujpYtn41t78dpp_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqujpYtn41t78dpp_500.gif

#5 wannabeskeleton

wannabeskeleton

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 01 March 2020 - 05:04 AM

i found phentermine much more effective for appetite suppression. i often come to realize after a shift at my food service job, surrounded by free food, that i haven't even thought about eating the whole day. nice feeling. it's my favorite diet pill i've tried and i...

thank you so much for your response, it's very helpful. if you don't mind me asking, have you ever tried adjusting doses with either, and how did it turn out if so? ive heard that people help side effects by taking half a dose or sometimes taking twice as much at a time (really crazy stuff and id never go so far lol)

ive been closer to pulling the trigger on finding some phentermine again just because i drive myself nuts but maybe ill hold off and get more info on both of them

#6 below21

below21

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 10:19 AM

thank you so much for your response, it's very helpful. if you don't mind me asking, have you ever tried adjusting doses with either, and how did it turn out if so? ive heard that people help side effects by taking half a dose or sometimes taking twice as much at a time (really crazy stuff and id never go so far lol)

ive been closer to pulling the trigger on finding some phentermine again just because i drive myself nuts but maybe ill hold off and get more info on both of them

the first time i took a whole phentermine i felt way to stimulated. mind racing, heartbeat, warm but cold the whole works. i was also eating literally nothing at this time so maybe that affects it. half a pill is more than enough for me to kill my appetite.

half an ephedrine never did anything really, very minor appetite suppression effects equivalent to like drinking a lot of water. never tried more than one pill, definitly have never felt the need to. might as well take a big ol hit of meth haha
  • wannabeskeleton likes this

5'6

cw: 125

ugw: 114

accountability

tumblr_inline_nzqujpYtn41t78dpp_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqujpYtn41t78dpp_500.gif

#7 wannabedancer

wannabedancer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 04:03 PM

I should be getting some phen this week and have never tried it before. Do you think it actually boost calorie expenditure or does it help with weight loss just by suppressing appetite?

#8 wannabeskeleton

wannabeskeleton

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 23 August 2020 - 03:54 AM

I should be getting some phen this week and have never tried it before. Do you think it actually boost calorie expenditure or does it help with weight loss just by suppressing appetite?

a huge majority of it is just appetite suppression but it's the best results ive ever seen. i wouldn't even want to touch food for days, it was quite intense actualy. it does speed up metabolism by stimulating the nervous system but im sure just not eating all day is what makes you lose weight with phen. just be wary of the really serious heart problems you could get taking it.

#9 wannabedancer

wannabedancer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 04:25 PM

So I've never taken straight up ephedrine, but I've taken EC stack before as well as adderall and vyvanse. All of those would get me wired and then I would CRASH in the afternoon. They'd make me hella sleepy, groggy, and cranky. I took phentermine for the first time today, half of a 37.5 pill, and it now 5pm, I haven't eaten all day, I've been pretty energetic overall and haven't gotten sleepy, and I don't feel any weird side effects or wiriness other than a little dry mouth but that's also because I haven't had much water the past few days.

• MisdirectedMorgan likes this

#10 AnEnigmaofGray

AnEnigmaofGray

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 04:36 PM

I'm on it too but only have 5 pills left and not sure where to get more. The way I got these was strange and not likely to be replicated, lol. Definitely the best appetite suppressant ever though. I feel bad if I get hungry even once a day on it even if I didn't eat at all the day before. One thing I've noticed though, if I take food with it in the morning or eat anything for two hours afterward, it kills the effect for me. I may as well not have even taken it. However if I avoid eating before taking it and within the first two hours, once it kicks in I can go all day and not get hungry at all. The same pill is strong enough to last through the next day too but I'll probably get hungry in the evening but a yoghurt or small bowl of oatmeal satisfies that easily enough.

Strong stuff though definitely meant for short term use cause it acts just like an amphetamine and messes with your head after a while so you can get Amphetamine psychosis if you take it too long.
d4-Hv-Gng-d.png

fb2356bc421ec5cea9453f9d1dff453b.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users