Changed Your Mind About Account Deletion? - Page 2 - Technical Support - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Changed Your Mind About Account Deletion?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Lypophrenia_*

Guest_Lypophrenia_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

Thanks.

#22 Guest_❤░BTICH░❤_*

Guest_❤░BTICH░❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

Thank you.

#23 Guest_Sleepoversinmybed_*

Guest_Sleepoversinmybed_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

So, I had this account and I left it logged in for a few hours without using it, and now it's gone.

I tried changing my password, but both my username and email were not in the system (as it seemed).

So I made this new account with the email I used before and my previous posts are now written by "guests".

Did I do something wrong? As far as I know I followed the guidelines, so what happened?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong topic!

Love <3.

#24 Guest_violetti_*

Guest_violetti_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:37 AM

So, I had this account and I left it logged in for a few hours without using it, and now it's gone.
I tried changing my password, but both my username and email were not in the system (as it seemed).
So I made this new account with the email I used before and my previous posts are now written by "guests".
Did I do something wrong? As far as I know I followed the guidelines, so what happened?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong topic!

Love <3.

This happened to me too

Btw can I have my old deleted account off the queue? My username was sarahize

#25 Guest_sarahize_*

Guest_sarahize_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:58 AM

Can I have this account back

#26 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 13952 posts
  • Locationeatingdisordercentral.com

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:58 AM

This happened to me too

Btw can I have my old deleted account off the queue? My username was sarahize

Can I have this account back

Just confirming issue resolved.

As of July 1, 2018, you can primarily find me on:

eatingdisordercentral.com

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

#27 Guest_sarahize_*

Guest_sarahize_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

Just confirming issue resolved.

It's all sorted out now. I deleted violetti as I said in private messages
  • ~Goddess Annea~ likes this

#28 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 13952 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:06 AM

It's all sorted out now. I deleted violetti as I said in private messages

Yes, I saw and I have deleted that account! So hopefully you're all good now!

• Bibliophile likes this

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

#29 Liv.Fox

Liv.Fox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:55 PM

I don't know if you can help me, sorry I can't message on this account. But my account appears to have been deleted and I didn't do it! I'm not sure what to do and can't find answers. If anyone can help that'd be great. I'm partly just making this to get my post count up so I can hopefully message someone. My account was Liv.Can't.Weight

・Olivia Fox (Liv) ・25yo ・5'4"・VLCD/OMAD・

SW: 250lbs

CW: 128lbs

G̶W̶1̶:̶ ̶2̶0̶0̶l̶b̶s̶ 

GW2: 180lbs  

GW3: 145lbs 

GW4: 120lbs

UGW: 99lbs

Primarily moving to EDC. Find me & my accountability there.

https://eatingdisordercentral.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=2261

#30 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 13952 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:36 PM

I don't know if you can help me, sorry I can't message on this account. But my account appears to have been deleted and I didn't do it! I'm not sure what to do and can't find answers. If anyone can help that'd be great. I'm partly just making this to get my post count up so I can hopefully message someone. My account was Liv.Can't.Weight

I received your PM and I replied.

Basically, there were glitches that occurred today that apparently involved people's accounts being deleted. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about that. I am guessing the account is forever gone?

I would suggest reading the pinned thread in General ED to get an idea of all the glitches and how this is an ongoing problem - the glitches keep happening, but there are different ones that keep happening every so often.

~Namaste~

#31 Guest_WishingUponTheStars_*

Guest_WishingUponTheStars_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:19 AM

Hi! Sorry to be a pain but I requested to have my account deleted but have since changed my mind. However, because I'm such a newbie I can't message anyone to get them to not delete it.

Please help!!!!!!

#32 Redheaded step child

Redheaded step child

Advanced Sage

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1819 posts
  • LocationThe Firey depths

Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:11 PM

It seems annea would be the most active mod as of now so try messeging her for a quicker responce.

sent from....Yes Satan?
no im not banned. Yes my profile is glitched. I guess I was accidentally immortalized.
But I cannot PM so if you'd like to talk to me please email me here [email protected]

I and trying to startup a new ED site. Where everything works and we all are a family. If youd like to help and maybe be a mod please join! There's posts about becoming mods and how to help us.

#33 until.weightlessness

until.weightlessness

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:10 AM

My account is queued to be deleted, but I don't wan that to happen...I haven't posted enough yet to pm one of the mods, but I really hope someone sees this and helps me...Thanks in advance, I'd really appreciate it!!

Liv (she/her) - age: 20 - height: 168cm/5'6"

sw/hw: 79kg/174lbs

gws: 75kg/165lbs, 70kg/154lbs, 65kg/143lbs, 60kg/132lbs, 55kg/121lbs, 50kg/110lbs

My Accountability

My Mono Diets

#34 Mr.Bones

Mr.Bones

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationDarkness

Posted 13 March 2021 - 11:47 AM

I to change my mind about my account deletion. I repeat: Please dont delete it!!!! thank you.

Daily Stats

DAY          WEIGHT (kg)          FAT(%)        MUSCLE(%)        BMI    WALKING (Km)  DURATION (Hours)

1               92,9                 31               39,7            28         12,71             3H 07 m

2               90,5                  29,6             40,1            27,3                                   

daondi5-780a51e3-56a1-400e-be7b-d7113f60

#35 NoNameJane

NoNameJane

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 12:16 PM

How do we queue for deletion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users