What did you eat at your lowest weight? - Page 5 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What did you eat at your lowest weight?

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#81 lulaluluv

lulaluluv

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:33 PM

for me it was coke zero eggs and low fat yogurt

Haha classic ;)

#82 HoldOnTilllMay

HoldOnTilllMay

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationThe treadmill

Posted 19 February 2020 - 01:16 AM

v v v specific: 1 packet of Quaker oatmeal for bfast, then bag of baby carrots and cherry tomatoes+2 pieces of 45 cal bread+hummus for lunch, then I'd go to bball practice, then eat an apple, then run, then eat a small portion of whatever my mum prepped for dinner. 

repeated until I got too skinny. 

5' 4.5"

LW: 99

CW: 140 

HW: 140 

follow my failures here

#83 🖕admin&VS_movetoEDC

🖕admin&VS_movetoEDC

Advanced Sage

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2020 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 02:16 AM

Anything, I just had a lot of variety. Also a lot of chicken breast.

fuck admin. fuck vertical scope. moved to EDC.

#84 Karebear2

Karebear2

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1597 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 19 February 2020 - 02:22 AM

Egg whites, apples, sf jelly, crumpets, bagel thins, popcorn, rice cakes they were the main staples :P and they mostly are again
On my way back down the rabbit hole..

#85 chunkygalreturns

chunkygalreturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 02:26 AM

when I had a bmi of 12 I ate less than 500 calories a day of anything I wanted. I wanted mostly volume foods, as you can imagine lol.

h: 175cm //5'9"

cw: 82.6kg

ugw: 57kg

#86 dotcom

dotcom

Sage

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:44 AM

A small yoghurt every couple of days. Cake whenever I wanted it. It wasn’t often. Coffee. Large lunches every few weeks. Mostly nothing except yoghurt. And food that was white in color.
Sent Via Truth From Heart

#87 skinnyjeanme

skinnyjeanme

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2035 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:45 AM

beans, eggs, slice of bread and butter and a bucket of coffee
Existence is Pain :)

☆☆HW : 218☆☆
◇◇CW : 199.0◇◇
♡♡UGW : 112♡♡
♡♡LW : 98♡♡

1st goal : 175lbs...

#88 passages malibu

passages malibu

the prettiest bitch

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11239 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:03 AM

soft boiled eggs, rice cakes, low calorie cookies, chocolate rice cakes, cinnamon on sugar free pudding
  • chanel-sugar likes this
current bmi - 13.3

☥ she’s had plenty of drug problems and dated some questionable men
she’s been blamed for promoting anorexia and heroin use
and her nicknames include baby and doll face
she’s passages malibu, and she’s a rockstar trapped inside a supermodels body ☥

#89 iuisoft

iuisoft

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:12 AM

i would just eat one apple and drink water all day.. or one spoon of yogurt..

#90 chanel-sugar

chanel-sugar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:16 AM

I was just eating small portions of whatever my mom cooked for dinner, if I happened to be home for dinner that night... So a random meal 3-4 nights a week only.

• Nojja likes this
weight.png

#91 Guest_ᴀʟᴏɴᴇɢɪʀʟᴀʟᴏɴᴇ_*

Guest_ᴀʟᴏɴᴇɢɪʀʟᴀʟᴏɴᴇ_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:19 AM

Coffee with a reduced fat creamer (22), diet soda, a sugar free electrolyte sports drink, vitamins and broth.

First was 11 days and second time, 19 days. Had to be my lowest.

Would not recommend. Almost had to call an ambulance. Barely made it to my bed without passing out. Went to sleep that night telling myself to close my eyes, didn’t matter if I died or something went wrong in my sleep because I was too exhausted to care about it.

#92 jackalyvia

jackalyvia

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6585 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:22 AM

1 egg, 1 piece of low carb/cal bread, 84g carrots, 56g skim cottage cheese, 102g cucumber, and half a can of mixed veggies pretty much everyday except when I can't handle solid food then I have 80 calorie protein powder as meals
"Beatus istos ille, circa pes ad terra" (Blessed art thou with thier feet to the ground)<p>-RUNNING IS LIFE-
H - 5'9" goal - 99? Why not hahahahaha
I'm definitely falling in a rabbit hole now....

#93 Joojams

Joojams

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:17 AM

Breakfast: Fruit
Lunch: Salad (lettuce, cucumber, radish)
Dinner: Steamed vegetables

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hw 8st 10lbs Cw 7st 2 lbs Gw 6st

5ft 1in

New plan in place.. 400cals a day

I will reach my goal!

#94 KiwiLeaf

KiwiLeaf

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:56 AM

tiny baby "meals" all through the day and then a low calorie dinner like a veggie patty on half of a bun and a side salad. For some reason eating only half of things really helps me...

Hunger Pains and Golden Chains

❀       ❀       ❀       ❀       ❀

angel in the shadows - under a golden sea -  vast is her intuition -  but herself she can not see

Accountability:

https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/4154529-☽-journey-to-the-vision-☾/

#95 anorexiamirabilis

anorexiamirabilis

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:59 AM

Frozen vegetables, plain yoghurt and apples.

And then lots of binge food that got purged.

154 cm | hw: 143.6 | lw: 70.5 | cw: 110.2 | gw1: 112 | gw2: 100 | gw3: 92 | ugw: 81

weight lost in 2020: 33.4 lb

dealing with potentially ED-related infertility

my abc accountability COMPLETED

autumn-winter accountability thread

#96 Seidenraupe

Seidenraupe

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1168 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 12:04 PM

I ate at least two meals, mostly four. It could be bread with cheese or an egg, apple with milk, tea with milk, rice with veggies, only veggies, sweet coffee (like with chocolate and jam), only fruit, omeletes with nothing or veggies or sweets, a lot of cottage cheese. Sometimes I ate butter, fish and sweets. I was at bmi 17.5 and still losing. 

Spoiler

Spoiler
He wouldn't be proud
Spoiler

#97 littlebitoflightning

littlebitoflightning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Location𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓇𝑜𝒹𝒶

Posted 19 February 2020 - 12:14 PM

LOTS of veggie-saute style meals. Zucchini with ranch seasoning, zucchini with taco seasoning, you get the idea. I love mixing those 70cal tuna packets in too. Diet coke. 80 cal yogurts with fat free whipped cream in a can.

Two meals a day, down to one if I knew that last one had to "look" normal. Typically between 500-800 cals per day (800 being on exercise days)

tumblr_inline_npk1pn6mPB1ry72eo_250.giftumblr_inline_npk1pn6mPB1ry72eo_250.giftumblr_inline_npk1pn6mPB1ry72eo_250.gif

TQ1hCQw.png

vox8gNU.png
HW: 127 GW: 100 CW: 101.4 (02/19/2020)• 

mfp / / accountability

xvy17fJ.png?1D3uJZxg.png?1

tumblr_inline_npk1pn6mPB1ry72eo_250.giftumblr_inline_npk1pn6mPB1ry72eo_250.giftumblr_inline_npk1pn6mPB1ry72eo_250.gif

#98 Dying.bree

Dying.bree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:50 AM

my lowest was 45.2kg (99.6lbs) at 164 cm, bmi 16.8. most days i would have porridge made with 27 grams of oats, a big apple and cinnamon at 6:30 am, then i would have whatever my mum made me for lunch at around 2:30 when i got back from school and then i would eat as much as i could until either 3:00 or 3:30, this would mean two or three plates of food, nutella on toast, half a packet of oreos, basically as much as i could in the time i gave myself, and then fast till my breakfast the next day. The days i was home alone i would try to restrict as much as possible so these days i would maybe have only 200g of blueberries in a day or an omelette. These days were not very common, at most twice a month. I also want to point out that i cant really remember much as even though my bmi wasnt extreamly low, i was so tired and cold all the time, and so irritable, i had no life. I lost all my friends cus when they would hang out in between classes i would walk up and down the stairs. This also resulted in me losing my hearing temporarily in my right ear, i still dont know why this happened but ever since i got to a bmi of 18 and then under, if i do any form of light exersice it like my ear is bloked and i cant hear at all. Please take care of yourselves xx

CW: 109.4 (18.8 bmi)

HW: 135 (23.2)

LW: 98 (16.8)

5'4 

#99 thefatasian

thefatasian

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34186 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 August 2020 - 11:08 AM

at my lowest (bmi 18.5... not that low but i dropped 2 bmi points in less than a month) i lived on zero cal energy and coffee.

my meals were half an apple and a boiled egg. sometimes i would eat pickled beets. lots of pickles. plain rice cakes.

• sweetdixaster likes this

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ i just want to lose some fucking weight ♥

cbmi & height: 17.1 / 5'7 (170cm)

body measurements (in) : 31.1 / 22 / 32

#100 greenteaa1

greenteaa1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 11:12 AM

my lowest was 45.2kg (99.6lbs) at 164 cm, bmi 16.8. most days i would have porridge made with 27 grams of oats, a big apple and cinnamon at 6:30 am, then i would have whatever my mum made me for lunch at around 2:30 when i got back from school and then i would eat as much as i could until either 3:00 or 3:30, this would mean two or three plates of food, nutella on toast, half a packet of oreos, basically as much as i could in the time i gave myself, and then fast till my breakfast the next day. The days i was home alone i would try to restrict as much as possible so these days i would maybe have only 200g of blueberries in a day or an omelette. These days were not very common, at most twice a month. I also want to point out that i cant really remember much as even though my bmi wasnt extreamly low, i was so tired and cold all the time, and so irritable, i had no life. I lost all my friends cus when they would hang out in between classes i would walk up and down the stairs. This also resulted in me losing my hearing temporarily in my right ear, i still dont know why this happened but ever since i got to a bmi of 18 and then under, if i do any form of light exersice it like my ear is bloked and i cant hear at all. Please take care of yourselves xx

God. I’m the same height as you and currently have been sitting on 49/50kgs for weeks now. My UGW has always been 45 and then i’ll stop but reading this is making me feel queasy, i know i won’t stop trying but that puts it into perspective
  • Dying.bree likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users