stressed, depressed, and obsessed - Page 12 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

stressed, depressed, and obsessed

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#221 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 02:36 PM

you got this love!!!! also, i'm trying to avoid pot.... stay strong. b/c once you get back on it it seems like it takes days to get back off... idk at least for me. when you do it you eat too much and then it's totally not even worth it. it will only make you feel worse the next day. stay strong

xo

Thank you! I haven’t smoked in awhile now. I hated how groggy I always felt the day after smoking. Good luck to you as well, take care (:
  • hippie_bones likes this

#222 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 11:50 AM

2ce61cb6f3891dd3c5de8226ff372b2f.jpg

#223 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 11:50 AM

I’ve been going over my cal limit and then I get mad cause I’m not losing weight like (???) UGH

#224 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 08:35 AM

LMAO

I bought a food scale yesterday. Last night, fiancé dished up ice cream. It was the normal amount he usually puts in the bowl, which is a lot. I went and weighed it... FOUR TIMES A NORMAL SERVING. No wonder why I’m not losing we eat ice cream almost daily ffs AHHH FUCK

#225 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 08:44 AM

Well had to take a drug test for work. They were supposed to tell me last Thursday but they forgot until yesterday. Had I known that, I wouldn’t have smoked on Saturday

Looks like I’m about to lose my job guys

#226 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:36 AM

On the phone cancelling my appointments as I plot out how much weight I need to lose LOLOL FUCK

#227 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:50 PM

Makes me laugh that many bad foods start with c. Chips, cookies, crackers, candy....

#228 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 02:42 PM

Laying in bed yesterday morning and he grabs the inside of my thigh at the fattest part and JIGGLES. So I slapped his hand away and he did it two more times nothing like a little self esteem boost LOL. I haven’t weighed myself because I’m really nervous. I know I’ve gained, I can see it in my body checks. And my face just looks fat. I’m pissed with myself for not meeting my goal weight and instead of losing at all, just gaining weight. I get so nauseous daily and get into a frenzy of trying to eat so it goes away. Before I know it I’ve went over my limit. I’ll be getting my wisdom teeth out soon so I’m hoping that forces me to stop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users