stressed, depressed, and obsessed - Page 13 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

stressed, depressed, and obsessed

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#241 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 09:44 AM

So stressed about work. I’ve been training people left and right and I feel like I’m being replaced. Not a good feeling. Super lost about what I’m going to do and if I should go to school. I won’t have insurance after June if I don’t enroll in school.

#242 SkinnyLegendJuhP

SkinnyLegendJuhP

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:45 PM

You can do this! You have a whole plan for yourself ANDDD you got really close to your goal weight a few months ago. You got this girlie, stay safe❤️
  • typicaliii likes this

#243 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 07:17 PM

You can do this! You have a whole plan for yourself ANDDD you got really close to your goal weight a few months ago. You got this girlie, stay safe

Aw I just now saw this, thank you so much

#244 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 07:22 PM

117.4 today.
Apparently I only post on here once a month? Lol okay then. I guess that means things are going okay mentally, since I’m usually on only when I’m more overwhelmed. Feeling weird lately but I’m just not sure how to describe it.

#245 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 06:01 PM

This guy at work who has been messaging me for a couple months trying to hook up telling me all this how I’m pretty etc just walks up and kicks my dust pile at work thinking it was funny not a big deal but my day ended bad already.

Anyways 118.2.

#246 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 02:39 PM

#247 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 05:55 PM

So very fed up with how things are going...I’m not sure where I’m at mentally right now.

#248 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 08:43 AM

Neeeed to lose I hate how I’ve been gaining since July. I remember being weighed when I was checked in at the hospital and seeing I was 113. The day I got out I hadn’t even left the city and work called me back the next week. Just so hard to find the energy and hard not to snack now that I have money and no energy to fight my fiancé about it. I genuinely was convinced I didn’t want to lose and I wanted to get better in this aspect but deep down I knew I would kick myself for it.

118.8 yesterday

#249 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 08:46 AM

So I'm working 5 8's now instead of 10's and now is the PERFECT time to get a new workout routine started. Hoping to go home at the end of my shift and get on the bike.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

#250 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 08:45 AM

Holy shit I realized I way overate yesterday and now I have to compensate because I have been waking up early to workout all that work

#251 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 08:47 AM

116.2. Really hope I can get below 115 in June.

#252 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:55 AM

Well my current weight is 116.2 as of yesterday. Lowest weight for June was 115.8. On the plus side I won't be in the hospital for the fourth this year lol. NOT looking forward to the celebrations.

#253 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 09:34 AM

So I was at Walmart and saw the $1 loofah bin down the soap aisle. Well I figured I was due for a new one and grabbed the last light pink one. When I got home I threw it in the bathroom, didn't pay much attention. When I went to shower later I realized it had a unicorn handle thingy and fuckin Jojo siwa tags . Not gonna lie, probably the best scrubbing loofah I've had for awhile even though I feel a little stupid using it

#254 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 03:34 PM

#255 MultitudesOfStars

MultitudesOfStars

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 July 2021 - 11:55 PM

Just read through this whole thread! Hope you’re doing ok x
  • typicaliii likes this

Heavier than I’ve ever been and hating life ✌🏻

26 // She/Her // AUS

#256 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 10:19 PM

Just read through this whole thread! Hope you’re doing ok x

I never think anyone reads any of this lol. Thank you, take care
  • MultitudesOfStars likes this

#257 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 08:37 AM

I'm pissed off because this week was supposed to be my vacation, I used my pto for it. But everyday we've been doing something and I haven't been able to go on my walks or get on my bike because we've been so busy. I haven't been able to figure out anything for insurance because I lost coverage, or finish painting. Haven't been able to do any house work and I broke my vacuum. I'm so behind on shit and honestly the main reason I took this week off was so I could get caught up. I have a bladder infection and need to pick up my other meds but since my insurance info isn't in the system I have to pay almost $200 when normally it would only be $15, and I'm not even sure if my new insurance will cover what I take now. But he had a week off as well and it's hard to get things done because he's always wanting to go do shit and spend money. I literally have wasted so much money dude. I'm just super frustrated right now. I need my hair cut as well, it's been 2 years and I planned on doing that. Also planned on spending a day with my brother but tomorrow is really the last day I'll be able to do that but I have so much other shit going on. So frustrated and stressed. I wanted so badly to workout hard everyday for a few hours to jump start more weightloss and to break this plateau I've been at. Ahhhhhhh I could just scream

#258 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 06:10 PM

I had a regular root beer at the movies yesterday. The man behind the the counter was struggling and my boyfriend had already changed the order, so I just kept quiet. The movie was 2 and a half hours, and I was so thirsty so I drank about half of it. I've felt mentally and physically horrible ever since. I just want to eat everything and I feel so sluggish. It has been about a year and a half since I had any soda that was not diet.

Fuckkkkk

#259 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 08:10 AM

Not ready to go back to work next week
Turned on the news and started peddaling before he woke up this morning. Wish I could do this daily. Thinking about getting up earlier during the week and workout out for a bit before work. Trying to remember that anything is better than nothing. I think I always feel that my workout won't be long enough and I won't burn enough, so it'll be a waste and I just say screw it all together. Which is just lazy on my part. If I got up early then I'd have time to post on here as well. I'm thinking I'll just go back to posting here all the time instead of random threads or challenges once a week. We'll see I guess. Will update weight soon, nervous to see how it's gone up as I haven't been at work. It's almost a love-hate relationship with my job because when I work it's like insurance that I won't eat and I'll take a certain amount of steps. But then I'm usually too tired to do anything afterwork including having a healthy meal.

#260 typicaliii

typicaliii

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 09:00 AM

I'm very aware of the way my thighs and stomach look. Especially my stomach. It's like a bowl of jelly was dumped on me and it's suffocating.
I can't wait for summer to be over. It's so hot out and summer clothes are the worst when you aren't comfortable in your skin! Also sad cause I feel that my dad wants nothing to do with me. Oh well I guess. Hoping the scale will move down within the next week. Still haven't weighed, assuming it's around 117 or something like that. Definitely on the high end since I've been lazy this last week, but back to work tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users