All about Phentermine - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

All about Phentermine

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 infinitenothing

infinitenothing

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:14 AM

So I see a lot of posts floating around about phentermine/duromine, I've started taking this a couple days ago and will be for the next month so I figured it might be nice to start a thread where I can post my experience and people can ask questions if they have any!

I've had a positive experience so far, I have absolutely no appetite at all and if I do eat I can only tolerate a little bit of food. There are definitely side effects though! I definitely have experienced the sleeplessness people talk about, nausea, fast heart beat, anxiety and headaches. So far none of these have been to a concerning level but I'm definitely keeping a close eye on my heart rate (thanks apple watch). 

So yeah I guess I'll keep updating this thread for the next month while I'm on this, feel free to ask questions if you have any!

5’8”

gw: 99lbs

#2 Guest_Abi C._*

Guest_Abi C._*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:20 AM

Phentermine is by prescription only, right?

#3 infinitenothing

infinitenothing

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:12 PM

Phentermine is by prescription only, right?

Yes but I managed to get some from a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5’8”

#4 reilarain

reilarain

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:43 PM

It's so good I miss it lol I took 15mg for a month wish it wasn't so expensive in aus

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

tumblr_inline_mu2c3fC6771rnr4eb.gif

#5 infinitenothing

infinitenothing

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 March 2020 - 03:48 AM

It's so good I miss it lol I took 15mg for a month wish it wasn't so expensive in aus

Yeah dude it's so bad!! Oh well it's totally worth it hahaha, I've never tried something this effective before

5’8”

#6 infinitenothing

infinitenothing

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 March 2020 - 03:52 AM

So update!

I have slept a grand total of about 6 hours over the past few days so I've decided to give my body a break today and not take a pill (I have a huge day of classes tomorrow and need sleep). I've found that even though I haven't taken anything I still have no appetite and still have the feeling of butterflies in my tummy. The only difference really is that I find when I've taken a pill the thought of eating makes me feel kind of ill, and despite my lack of appetite today I'm still able to eat and not feel like trash afterwards. I'm really looking forward to having a decent sleep tonight though! 

• WannaBskinnymomma and saltedcaramelgelato like this

5’8”

#7 tag bank

tag bank

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:02 AM

I’ve wanted to get my hands on some phentermine for ages! Very curious to see how it goes :)
  • infinitenothing likes this
I don’t even know wtf I’m doing here anymore

#8 reilarain

reilarain

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 March 2020 - 05:27 AM

Yeah dude it's so bad!! Oh well it's totally worth it hahaha, I've never tried something this effective before

Def eat in the morning when u take it btw because you might feel super sick throughout the day otherwise!

tumblr_inline_mu2c3fC6771rnr4eb.gif

#9 Starvinguntilgw1993

Starvinguntilgw1993

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 07:32 PM

how much did you lose in that month I have 20

#10 infinitenothing

infinitenothing

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:49 PM

I’ve wanted to get my hands on some phentermine for ages! Very curious to see how it goes :)

Hahaha I'll make sure to keep this thread updated for you!!

Def eat in the morning when u take it btw because you might feel super sick throughout the day otherwise!

Ohhh okay! I'll give this a go tomorrow morning and see if it makes a difference :)

how much did you lose in that month I have 20

I've only just started, so I've taken 3 pills so far over a period of 4 days and so far I am down 3kg. This will mostly be water/food weight though 

• tag bank and WannaBskinnymomma like this

5’8”

#11 kestis

kestis

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 06:47 AM

I have never tried it, but I would like to. Thank you for the helpful thread here. I would also like to recommend that you have a look at the service called Canada Drugs. Maybe you will find some good meds for you there and info on them. Good luck!

• infinitenothing likes this

#12 infinitenothing

infinitenothing

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:54 AM

Hello sorry for the lack of posts, I'm working full time and studying full time so I've been flat out.

I haven't weighed myself since I last posted, idk why but I'm terrified of scales at the moment so I just cant. I know I've lost weight though, my clothes feel looser, my stomach is starting to dip in again and I just look smaller. 

So side effects haven't been as bad but mostly bc I haven't been taking it every single day to allow myself to sleep. The insomnia is still definitely a side effect, I've found it's not as bad though if I have no caffeine on days I take the pill. However if I do have caffeine I find my appetite is MUCH more suppressed than if I don't, so it's a bit shitty. 

I'll try and work up the courage to weigh myself soon and post how I go :) 

5’8”

#13 infinitenothing

infinitenothing

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 March 2020 - 07:44 AM

So I didn't take a pill today, it's now almost 11pm here and still haven't felt hungry all day. I had 2 rice cakes with hummus and sriracha before and even then it didn't trigger my appetite? I just felt uncomfortably full. 

I've also noticed some more side effects that I didn't realise were from phentermine at first; I constantly have a really dry mouth and I've found they also (sometimes) have a fairly strong laxative effect. 

I still haven't weighed myself but I'm definitely lighter than when I started, I can see it in my face and how my clothes are fitting me. I'm gonna try and weigh myself Monday morning if not before then! I have no idea why I'm so freaked out by the thought of it but oh well

• tag bank likes this

5’8”

#14 sfernanded

sfernanded

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 09:46 AM

I tried it and felt like absolute crap when I was on it. I had zero energy, couldn't concentrate or focus at work, had to drink extra water when my water intake is already at a healthy level. It sure helped my appetite, but I didn't think it was worth how it made me feel so I stopped.

Over 160,000 women and men are using a simple and secret “water

hack” to drop 1-2lbs every night as they sleep.

It’s easy and works every time.

Here’s how to do it yourself:

1. Grab a clear glass and fill it half full

2. And then do this strange hack

and be 2lbs lighter in the morning!

#15 wannabedancer

wannabedancer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 04:01 PM

I just ordered some phentermine online and it should be here within a week or so. Does anyone know if phentermine actually boosts calorie expenditure or does it just help with weight loss by suppressing appetite?

#16 Katrina Laurent

Katrina Laurent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 09:13 PM

I just ordered some phentermine online and it should be here within a week or so. Does anyone know if phentermine actually boosts calorie expenditure or does it just help with weight loss by suppressing appetite?

It works by suppressing your appetite, I’m not exactly sure but it has something to do with neurons in your brain. I think it increase the amount of dopamine so that you feel more satisfied and less hungry. Could you please tell me where you the phentermine from? I would like to buy some myself.

#17 wannabedancer

wannabedancer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 09:32 AM

It works by suppressing your appetite, I’m not exactly sure but it has something to do with neurons in your brain. I think it increase the amount of dopamine so that you feel more satisfied and less hungry. Could you please tell me where you the phentermine from? I would like to buy some myself.

i got it from drtohelp

#18 NeverBeenHappy

NeverBeenHappy

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 08:07 AM

I started on the Phen-Pro weight-loss plan a couple of weeks ago. I take 37.5mg Phentermine in the AM and 10mg Fluoxetine (generic Prozac) in the PM. I’m in the US and got it from a place called Absolutely Thin. It was easy enough; my initial check-in was done online due to COVID-19. So far, I’ve lost about five pounds, which is fine with me because I get ZERO exercise these days. Slow-but-steady, right? It kills my appetite and helps me focus better during the day. I do wish the feeling lasted longer, though!
5' 6"
HW - 151
SW - 151
CW - 144
GW - 99
UGW - ?

"1, 2, Freddy's coming for you, 3, 4, better lock your door, 5, 6, grab your crucifix, 7, 8, gonna stay up late, 9, 10...NEVER SLEEP AGAIN."

#19 wannabedancer

wannabedancer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 03:11 PM

I started on the Phen-Pro weight-loss plan a couple of weeks ago. I take 37.5mg Phentermine in the AM and 10mg Fluoxetine (generic Prozac) in the PM. I’m in the US and got it from a place called Absolutely Thin. It was easy enough; my initial check-in was done online due to COVID-19. So far, I’ve lost about five pounds, which is fine with me because I get ZERO exercise these days. Slow-but-steady, right? It kills my appetite and helps me focus better during the day. I do wish the feeling lasted longer, though!

I thought prozac was a depression medication that can lead to weight gain? Correct me if I'm wrong please!

#20 NeverBeenHappy

NeverBeenHappy

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 04:30 PM

Typically it is, but in this case they are using a low dose (10mg) to keep the neurotransmitters from becoming “immune” to the Phentermine.
  • wannabedancer and Hydra_ like this
5' 6"
HW - 151
SW - 151
CW - 144
GW - 99
UGW - ?

"1, 2, Freddy's coming for you, 3, 4, better lock your door, 5, 6, grab your crucifix, 7, 8, gonna stay up late, 9, 10...NEVER SLEEP AGAIN."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users