I happen to be one of the mods there.It's so frustrating - what you describe obviously happens to some. I can´t figure out why. But this link https://www.project-...p?mode=register ought to work.
I will do my best to fix the problems. Did you use the mobile optimized version? If so, please try the full version.
I am so sorry :/
But yes - Project Shapeshift, still true to the original ideals is still there. As are Ana´s Underground Grotto and some other nice stuff
Some of the quotes below are from Ana´s Underground Grotto and a related site from 2000 and 2001.
I think you can read the Grotto texts in many different ways. Obviously. I mean so many has, over the years, quoted narscissa and the other central persons of early days of "the movement" taken things they said out of context and given it another meaning - far from the intended.
To me Proactive Pro Ana is all about finding the inner strength. Finding the balance. Taking control over one self instead of being ruled by a disorder, or other peoples ideas of what is "normal and healthy"
* Temporary changes gives Temporary results
* Try different, not harder
* Stick to something effective but manageable
* Pro Ana Anamadim - a conscious choice for self-awareness
* Extreme methods - extreme failures
* If balance is the goal, extremes are not the way to get there
* Never dwell over failures!
* Never say "I will start tomorrow"
* Ideal eating - Ideal body
* To be ProActive is to "take the bull by the horns"
* Once you have reached your GW, don't spoil it. Maintain!
* Trying to hard is a fast lane to failure and just as bad as not trying hard enough
* Anamadim and holistic recovery basically is the same thing. Finding the balance.
* Get food in the most natural form available
* When you eat - eat! Do not read or watch TV
* Drink water - the dedicated Ana's best friend
* Never accept failure. There is no failure on this road, just some bumps to learn from.
* Be kind to yourself . Accept and love yourself. No one is better than you
* Perfection is not the extremes, perfection is balance.
* If your idea of the ideal body is not a healthy body, it means your ideas are not healthy.
* Slim and fit is natural. Being fat or just skin and bones are unnatural conditions
* Remember the golden rule: Stick to something effective and manageable
* Never compensate. Just get back on track