Getting out of the 40s kg - Page 26 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Getting out of the 40s kg

• Please log in to reply
503 replies to this topic

#501 Ket

Ket

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2089 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Yesterday, 07:26 AM

Keep wavering 36.2 to 36.4. Just wanna get to a real 36.2 its driving me insane

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

#502 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2464 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 AM

Not a girl but I'm 5'1" / 155 cm, 42.2 kg and trying to get to 39.5

Height: 5'1"
Current Weight: 93 lbs
Low Weight: 72
Ultimate Goal Weight: 87
ACCOUNTABILITY

#503 v!wvuv

v!wvuv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

My UGW (for now lol) is 40kg, but I wouldn't mind weighing for example 39.5 in the morning, because then I'd be around 40.5-41kg during the day with clothes on. A number beginning with 3 sounds a bit scary for me tho... don't know if i'd be thrilled or terrified to one morning wake up to 39kg.

Secretly I'm kind of wishing to get down to 38kg because it sounds like a nice number I guess? But I keep convincing myself 40kg is the limit.

#504 ivy-cix66

ivy-cix66

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1461 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:43 PM

My UGW (for now lol) is 40kg, but I wouldn't mind weighing for example 39.5 in the morning, because then I'd be around 40.5-41kg during the day with clothes on. A number beginning with 3 sounds a bit scary for me tho... don't know if i'd be thrilled or terrified to one morning wake up to 39kg.

Secretly I'm kind of wishing to get down to 38kg because it sounds like a nice number I guess? But I keep convincing myself 40kg is the limit.

38 was my goal for a longgggg time like almost 10 years, then when i got down to 39 in july it freaked me out, didn’t last long bc i was already in hospital when i reached that weight rip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users