c/s struggles - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

c/s struggles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jody_lynn

Jody_lynn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 04:57 PM

Wow, I didn't realize so many people do this. I try so hard not to do it often, but it's so easy and tempting. It's also shameful and embarrassing for me. I'm so scared of getting caught. See, i'm old (31 lol) I have to wait till late at night when my husband is asleep or when he's at work. I would die if he ever saw me doing it.
  • svana likes this

#2 ItsBoshyTime

ItsBoshyTime

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1981 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:05 PM

I do it daily and CS massive amounts of food, im talking about entire bags of tortilla chips, cookies, bread etc. Is not as harmful as bulimia but it is still super addicting and hard to quit

• Jody_lynn likes this

MaleInsidiousGilamonster-size_restrictedgiphy.gif

#3 whitetrashh

whitetrashh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 April 2020 - 12:55 PM

During my first 5 years i did it sporadically but now that i'm back at restricting and really focusing on losing weight it's becoming a daily thing... i used to do it directly over the toilet but i don't see it as a viable option during quarantine as it sounds more like bulimia than anything and i don't wanna walk to and from the restroom with a dish in my hands... Do you guys feel fat after doing it? I'm starting to chug some water after i c/s some amount of food to trick my body into thinking i actually swallowed and it works but it makes me feel like a fat cow...

• Tie-dye-Maddy likes this

#4 juhaknyeon

juhaknyeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 06:09 PM

During my first 5 years i did it sporadically but now that i'm back at restricting and really focusing on losing weight it's becoming a daily thing... i used to do it directly over the toilet but i don't see it as a viable option during quarantine as it sounds more like bulimia than anything and i don't wanna walk to and from the restroom with a dish in my hands... Do you guys feel fat after doing it? I'm starting to chug some water after i c/s some amount of food to trick my body into thinking i actually swallowed and it works but it makes me feel like a fat cow...

yea i usually drink a lot of water and i usually have a glass of juice or something with it.

it does make me feel bloated after but once i pee a few times the feeling usually goes away, maybe you aren't peeing enough? i pee a LOT, like at least once every hour. i just remind myself that it's a lot better than actually b/ping or eating. 

120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110
109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users