Opioid- Fentalyn, Codeine, Morphine ? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Opioid- Fentalyn, Codeine, Morphine ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 weiomoan

weiomoan

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationBaltics baby

Posted 13 March 2020 - 06:52 AM

Ok so i know these are drugs not supplements or vitamins, but i have to use fentalyn patches for pain relief and I couldn’t find an exact information regarding to weight and appetite. Does someone have experience with opiods and can tell how it affects weight and appetite please?

#2 weiomoan

weiomoan

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationBaltics baby

Posted 14 March 2020 - 03:50 PM

answer to my own question : yes they fucking work, I can't even sip water without gagging this is dangerous

• Sweetless likes this

#3 blondeintheback

blondeintheback

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • LocationThe righteous side of Hell

Posted 14 March 2020 - 07:26 PM

I haven't done opioids before, but based on my bf telling me how his brother, when on Fentanyl or Percocets, loses a ton of weight til he looks malnourished, the gagging you experienced doesn't surprise me. Stay as safe as possible while taking them; you still need to eat occasionally, regardless of the meds!

200.gif#4

#4 selfishness

selfishness

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 06:23 PM

When I used to steal my dads old codeine it just made me sleepy af so I if you want to sleep through meals they'd be perfect, esp if mixed with even a little alcohol. But getting mixed up in this shit is super dangerous! so please please careful. Also did you get fentalyn patches on prescription or can you buy them? 

#5 Kirby♡

Kirby♡

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Location미국

Posted 26 April 2020 - 06:30 PM

I cycled through a couple of different opioids when I was going through cancer treatment (all prescribed and managed by a doctor): fentynal patches, morphine, and oxycodone. They mostly just made me reallyyy sleepy, like I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. I mean you could sleep through meals I guess lol But, every now and then I'd get intense nausea. Not every time I took it, but enough to make me cautious not to eat anything before or while taking it. I didn't notice any change in appetite, but after taking it, I would end up watching tv and eating (I mean what else are you gonna do?), so I ended up gaining that way :/

Be very VERY careful with opioids! Even after just a week of taking them, your body can get heavily addicted. I've had to go through withdrawals a couple of times and it's hell. Severe pain, sweating, nausea, overall weakness, feeling uncomfortable, short of breath, for days on end. I don't have an addictive personality, so mentally I was/am fine without them, but your body still craves them. If you don't have a medical reason for taking them and aren't being monitored by a doctor who can help you when you stop, I wouldn't try them. Stay safe!

♡ To be the delicate, frail girl that everyone cares for. That’s the goal. 

♡ Age: 24 / Height: 5’4” / 162.6 cm 

Accountability 

:angry:  HW/SW: 142.2lbs / 64.5 kg [24.4 BMI] (9/22/2019)  :angry: 

:D  LW: 105.8lbs / 48 kg [18.2 BMI] (5/1/2017)  :D  

:(  CW: 129.8lbs / 58.9 kg [22.3 BMI] (9/27/2020)   :( 

GW1: 135lbs / 61.2 kg

GW2: 130lbs / 59 kg

GW3: 125lbs / 56.7 kg

GW4: 120lbs / 54.4 kg

GW5: 115lbs / 52.2 kg

GW6: 110lbs / 49.9 kg

GW7: 105lbs / 47.6 kg

:wub:  UGW: 98lbs / 44.5 kg   :wub: 

tumblr_nadkc6zgVz1swogako1_400.gif

#6 fishy

fishy

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Locationz z z

Posted 26 April 2020 - 06:32 PM

being on low dose opioids like codeine just make me want to graze the whole time for whatever reason, but I've been told that I'm weird

cw ?

gw1 47kg

#7 Anarkissed

Anarkissed

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationSitting on a Porcelain Throne

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:18 PM

Hi, former opiate addict here.

Codeine made me fat. Low doses of opiates make me want to eat. High doses get you so fucked that you won't care if you eat or not...which is why I guess heroin chic was a thing back in the 90s lol. Also some people might experience nausea or slight allergic reactions to some opiates too. 

• reallifegame likes this

Grief is the price we pay for love.
                                                                                                         giphy.gif
                                                                                                                                                       5'5"
                                                                                                                                                       28
                                                                                                                                                  EDNOS

175 160 150 140 130 125 120 115 110 100
                                                                                                                                                (CW:
134)

Restriction Phase           

#8 Nanoquark

Nanoquark

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 May 2020 - 08:39 PM

Being on my TTT makes me sleep all day, so i guess i was at my LW that way

when i'm not i just graze constantly

【 . . . 】