Am I the only one? - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Am I the only one?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AVintagePaperDoll

AVintagePaperDoll

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGulfport, Mississippi

Posted 13 March 2020 - 06:14 PM

When I browse around on the forums, I see all these diets I want to try. I see all these challenges, and result photos. I feel like I have to exclude myself from it all, to be healthy and safe for my baby. I know they'll be new challenges, and I can join things in the fall.. but it still sucks. Am I the only one who feels like I have to hold back?

#2 mythics

mythics

A Rock

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1643 posts
  • Locationneptune

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:37 AM

I am sooo there with you. I've done everything I can to make sure my baby is healthy. I'm a few days from my due date and after gaining all this weight I am so ready to whip my body back to where it was.

burned.

#3 Lydia.rad

Lydia.rad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 03:18 PM

I feel your pain, I have 10 weeks left until I’m due and I can’t wait to get back to my pre pregnancy weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 AVintagePaperDoll

AVintagePaperDoll

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGulfport, Mississippi

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:36 PM

I'm due September 27th, and have a doctor's appointment coming up. I realized I haven't eaten enough today, And now am going to go eat something before I fall asleep. It's to late to be eating, but whatever right? 😩

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users