Weight Watchers For 30 Days - WeightWatchers - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Weight Watchers For 30 Days

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 12:33 PM

OMG YALL!! I just bought weight watchers for $23.99 WITH MY OWN DAMN MONEY! I CAN NOT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT SHIT! YALL IM SO FUCKING EXCITED. I downloaded the weight watchers app a long time ago but once I saw that you had to pay for it I deleted it. I am so excited. Could this app be the app that changes my life forever?!? I weighed myself and I was 118.2. I been struggling with binge eating disorder since September of 2017. Today I had one big ass bowl of fruity pebbles, strawberry ice-cream, a honeybun, a banana marshmallow pie, and a tuna kit with crackers. I am about to document all that damn food into the app. But I have no goal weight. IF I am 127.0 pounds by the end of these 30 days then FUCK IT. Because I really don't give a fuck no more. I was really thinking about suicide all this week and I need something that will make me happy. I want to see if weight watchers brings joy and happiness into my life and if I find peace with food. I didn't purchase the monthly plan to lose fucking weight I did it to find peace with my body and honor my body and if I want food I am going to eat the damn food. I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FUCK IF I AM 522.6 POUNDS BY THE END OF THESE 30 DAYS. WHY? BECAUSE I WANT TO BE HAPPY. FUCK WEIGHT I LIVE ONCE AND I AM GOING TO EAT WHAT THE FUCK I WANT. "IDGAF IF SOMEBODY WALKS BY ME AND IS LIKE OH WOW SHE GAINED WEIGHT" OR "OH WOW THAT BITCH IS FAT". FUCK THEM I AM LIVING FOR ME. I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE ANOTHER SECOND TO WORRYING ABOUT MY WEIGHT OR WHAT THE FUCK I EAT. 

FUCK WEIGHT. I will not be weighing myself until April 15th when the 30 days of weight watchers are completed. I am so excited for this journey. 

• peachpit_ likes this

#2 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 12:56 PM

Hey y'all. I just ate two more honey buns which were 6 points each and my banana marshmallow pie was 3 points. I really want some more food and I want to binge on more honey buns but I am already WAYYY over my points for today LMAO. But anyways I have alot of online work to do since we are out for 3 weeks due to the dum ass corona virus so I have plenty of time. All i am going to do today is watch youtube. Thank God it is almost 2 which means the day is half way over and I can start fucking tomorrow. I honestly dont give a fuck if I gained 20 pounds. Before I ate anything this morning I weighed myself naked and I was 118.8 NAKED WITH NO FOOD IN MY BODY. ANd before I binged I was 188.2 so I am guessing I gained like 4 pounds so I am probably 122 pounds LOL. IDGAF. OMG Yall i just realized I could write funny faces on my macbook. YES  :lol:  ;)  :P LOL these 30 days need to hurry tf up. fuck grades. all i care about is weight watchers :blink:

#3 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:06 PM

I am so hungry y'all NO NOT HUNGRY JUST HAVE BAD FUCKING CRAVINGS. I have to remember that I spent $23.99 on weight watchers and I can't go binge already. I really want to so fucking bad. Also, I want reiterate that I will NOT be weighing myself until DAY 30 which is 30 days from today on Wednesday, April 15, 2020. I am so fucking excited LOL  :wub:  B)  :o NO weighing myself until April 15, 2020. Y'all I feel like I am going to have like 1000 posts by the end of this. I have nothing to do and all I keep thinking about is food so I keep coming on here and writing.. I want to binge so bad. But I am really going to go watch youtube now

#4 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:16 PM

Ok y'all I am going to put some music on and clean my fucking room up because it looks like a damn hoarders nest. 

#5 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:18 PM

ok I am actually going to clean my room up fr this time. OMG myproana why do you have to be so damn addicting?!?!?! OK YOUTUBE TIME FRFRFR THIS TIME

#6 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:10 PM

Hey y'all as i am cleaning up I am getting depressed and thinking about binging because I relaized how much time I have waste on my lufe and I realize that if I have done this years ago I wouldnt have never gained so much weight and I would be at my goal weight right now. i would have never reached 99 pounds then 108 then 119. Its so unbelievably sad to think about it. I am glad I will not have to look at a number on the scale until April 15th and I am really excited. I do have to go to the doctor on March 31st to get bloodwork and my remicade infusion and they will sadly weigh me  :angry: but fuck it. Hell I hope my dad forgets. but he probably won't. I will just eat a banana before I go on that day. That fucking doctors appointment is the only thing that is fucking holding me back from losing fucking weight  :angry:  :( DO NOT BINGE. DO NOT BINGE. YALL I DONT THINK I CAN DO THIS.  :( i am really thinking about binging but I know I shouldn't.  I HAVE TO DO THIS YALL. IF I DONT DO IT NOW I WILL NEVER SUCEED.. GOD GIVE ME THE FUCKING STRENGTH. I WILL EAT A BANANA AND YOGURT. 

#7 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:17 PM

OK! so i decided 3 days prior to the appointment I will be having bananas and yogurt?! should I do that. Yes. I am thinking about having two bananas and a yogurt now but IDK?!?! Ok so what i am going to do is I am going to have a banana and a yogurt right now an

#8 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:26 PM

I AM GOING TO EAT A BANANA AND YOGURT NOW. a yogurt and banana is zero points so this is perfect  :P

#9 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:46 PM

so close to binging yall I seriously had a banana and yogurt after I said I wasn't going to have anything else for the rest of the damn day. I can't follow anything. I want to kill myself now but I would rather binge first before I do that :lol:

#10 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 03:00 PM

cant do this anymore. Binge or dont binge FUCK MAN:( WHAT SHOULD I DO SOMEBODY TELL ME NOW>I forgot before I purchased weight watchers that I had blood work on March 31st. I should have never got on remicade :( what do i do i am seriously stuck... 

OK i am going to eat whatever I want until March 31st. thats what I have decided to do however after that I will be getting on mmy shit. BYE GUYS SEE YOU

APRIL 1 - MAY 1 FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF WEIGHT WATCHERS ;) THAT WILL HOPEFULLY BE SUCESSFUL. WAIT BEFORE I GO I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS NECK BECAUSE I AM CHANGING MY MIND

#11 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 03:08 PM

WHY WOULD I PAY FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS, I FEEL LIKE I JUST WASTED MY MONEY

#12 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 03:12 PM

ok thats it. i am just going to go binge. i know im a failure. i will be back between April 1 - June 1

#13 Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*

Guest_uglyassfatbitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2020 - 03:20 PM

currently binging hard :)

#14 Team_DietDrPepper

Team_DietDrPepper

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8907 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 07:58 AM

hey! How is it going? I got WW the other day, but I plan on tracking starting today. I am on blue, and I have 23 points each day. What about you

Height- 5'0

HW- 126.8 pounds (March 2020)

LW- 87 pounds (April 2015)

CW- 123.4 pounds   

GW- 96 pounds

UGW-78 pounds

damn-it-im-fat-18331225.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users