trying to lose 8kgs in a month - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

trying to lose 8kgs in a month

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:43 PM

BACKGROUND
basically i was binging for the past few months and i went from 58-59kgs to 70kgs 😰 i couldn’t weigh myself so when i finally got to a scale and realised the damage i restricted for a few weeks and managed to get down to 67kgs which is still way too high i’m 1,68cm so at 70 i was basically overweight, i’ve been high restricting for around 2 weeks with a few binges and i haven’t lost anything but i’m not surprised considering my average was around 1500 if i add in the binges and i didn’t exercise whatsoever

NOW
my plan is to gradually restrict lower everyday until i get to 400 calories and have one 2000calorie day a week to control the urges and because planning a “cheat” day gives me something to look forward to so i hopefully don’t binge.
i will start Friday because i will have to eat with my family tomorrow and i will document what i ate and my weight everyday until the end of the quarantine (a month) to at least get back to 60kgs and then i will maybe restrict a bit higher

hw: 70kgs
cw: 67/(147lbs)
1st gw :65kgs
2nd gw:63kga
3rd gw :61kgs
4th gw :59/(130lbs) hopefully?

#2 drunkinIsla

drunkinIsla

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Locationin my mind

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:47 PM

It is a lot weight for a month, but it is doable. Don't push yourself too hard on this, please.

I would love to lose 8kg too, but my starting weight is around 58 -59kilos. I don't think it's possible, maybe If I drank two cups of coffe each day. Would do it tho, absolutely, but my motivation starts to fade after awhile.

Goodluck tho, and stay safe.

• VaganovaForLife likes this

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
Dr. Seuss

“Who are you?

Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
I have. I am fucking crazy.
But I am free.”

#3 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:37 PM

It is a lot weight for a month, but it is doable. Don't push yourself too hard on this, please.
I would love to lose 8kg too, but my starting weight is around 58 -59kilos. I don't think it's possible, maybe If I drank two cups of coffe each day. Would do it tho, absolutely, but my motivation starts to fade after awhile.

Goodluck tho, and stay safe.

Now that you said it i realized that i’m being too hopeful but i will be happy even if i lose 5kgs tbh anything is better than where i am now and i start to feel a bit more comfortable around 63kgs so that’s only 4kgs away and i will continue doing this until around june so i’ll see where it gets me in a month first.
Also good luck to you and i know it’s hard but please try to be safe, with everything going around you want your immune system to be strong ❤️
  • drunkinIsla likes this

#4 drunkinIsla

drunkinIsla

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Locationin my mind

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:48 AM

I didn't wanna kill your hope or anything :c I'm just worried you will push urself too much to achieve that goal. As they say, progress isn't linear.

And as you said that anything is better where I am now, is true. Even if you lose less, you will feel better, all you need is willpower and BAM after few months you are there. Be patient xoxo

Thank you, I appreciate it! <3

Now that you said it i realized that i’m being too hopeful but i will be happy even if i lose 5kgs tbh anything is better than where i am now and i start to feel a bit more comfortable around 63kgs so that’s only 4kgs away and i will continue doing this until around june so i’ll see where it gets me in a month first.
Also good luck to you and i know it’s hard but please try to be safe, with everything going around you want your immune system to be strong ❤️

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
Dr. Seuss

“Who are you?

Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
I have. I am fucking crazy.
But I am free.”

#5 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:18 PM

I didn't wanna kill your hope or anything :c I'm just worried you will push urself too much to achieve that goal. As they say, progress isn't linear.
And as you said that anything is better where I am now, is true. Even if you lose less, you will feel better, all you need is willpower and BAM after few months you are there. Be patient xoxo
Thank you, I appreciate it! <3

Thank you, you’re so sweet and you didn’t kill my hope at all you made me in a more positive mindset than my initial thoughts :)
  • drunkinIsla likes this

#6 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:22 PM

1st week.
day 1: 900 calories
day 2: 766 calories
day 3: 630 calories
day 4:1280 calories
day 5:~1500 calories
day 6:~1500 calories
day 7:~1500 calories
Start weight: 67.5kgs/148lbs
End weight: ?

#7 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:26 PM

I will start to gradually lower my intake because i don’t want to rush into restricting too low and then binging and ruining my progress, i don’t plan on having a cheat day this week but we’ll see. Also my country announced today that the quarantine will be until the 3rd Mai (2 weeks more) a bit annoyed but at least i have more time to reach my gw!! :)

#8 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 06:42 PM

i feel disgusting because i ate way more than i had planned and i'm at 1280 calories 

but looking on the bright side i used to have a lot more than that a week ago and i was still hungry all the time, i won't try to restrict really low to make up for it or anything because baby steps i guess

#9 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:17 PM

i got my period and i had really bad cramps and so many cravings so i wasn’t restricting for the past 3 days but i didn’t binge either, i averaged 1500 calories which i’m not proud of but i’m trying not to beat myself up too much about it.
i will also not weigh myself until my period is over so i don’t know how much i lost this week if anything
  • akyre likes this

#10 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:19 PM

2nd week.
day 1: 1100 calories
day 2: 1600+ calories
day 3: 941 calories
day 4:
day 5:
day 6:
day 7:
End weight: ?

#11 Skinnyminnie1984isback

Skinnyminnie1984isback

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2563 posts
  • LocationNorth U.K.

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:20 AM

U can totally do this. I just lost 4.4kg in 5 days. Just low restricting.

From 143lbs to 133lbs. Higher weight I guess that’s why I dropped so quick. And water
CW: 65.5kg (5’7)

#12 aliciasoaring

aliciasoaring

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:53 PM

I’m the same height as you!!

I think long terms your better off losing the weight a bit more steadily and sustainably that way you can avoid binges & the weight will stay off and it will be fat loss rather than muscle loss.

High restriction has allowed me to lose 2.8kgs in 17 days and I just figured out my TDEE and then I’m eating under that. So anywhere between 900-1300 calories and I have no binge urges and am full after every meal.
  • Perfectweight49 likes this
Anorexia 💜 Bipolar 💜 Anxiety 💜 OCD 💜 Entrepreneur

#13 Perfectweight49

Perfectweight49

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:48 PM

i haven’t logged in for a while because my scale doesn’t work anymore and i lost motivation for a while and now it’s ramadan so i’m fasting all day and restricting but i don’t know if i’m making any progress at all, it’s frustrating.
i think i could get a new scale in a week or so :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users