Let me make you a meal plan! - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Let me make you a meal plan!

• Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#1 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 03:32 AM

Update 05/02/2020: I am taking new requests and would love for you to ask for a meal plan! I am currently not doing anything under 500 cals though unless you give me a really good explanation like alternate day fasting and it being your low calorie day or something like that - otherwise I do not want to support that degree of self-damage. If I accidentally skipped you please remind me, I lost my structure a bit for quite some time inbetween! :)

So Corona has me bored as hell and in need to do something to distract myself from eating, and I just saw this idea from ana.hannah in here (who stole it from coffeecandyandcardio, so credits to both!).
Just give me as much of your preferences as you would like (cal. limit, requirements, number of meals, whatever), and I am going to get back to you as soon as inspiration hits me. I love creating meal plans - only struggling with the following them part. ;)
Big hug to all of you!
  • Disappearing1, ten2go, emnicol and 3 others like this

#2 Bones & anxiety

Bones & anxiety

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4295 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 29 March 2020 - 03:35 AM

You are amazing!

OMAD 500 cals
Or two meals/food that fit a 500 restriction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CW: 85 lb
UGW 1: 80
UGW 2: 75

#3 skinnyvampire

skinnyvampire

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 March 2020 - 03:36 AM

oo this sounds great!

calories between 600-1000, vegetarian and im not quite lactose intolerant but it upsets my stomach so as little dairy as possible, ideally a decent amount of protein. if possible a normal looking dinner meal because i live with my parents, all other meals/snacks are up to you. i do generally do better with multiple small calorie snacks tho bc they keep my adhd brain stimulated lol.

edit: i also do tend to stick to healthier foods and not much processed crap, trying to live my ideal fitness hoe lifestyle ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€. mostly i just tend to stick away from refined sugar

really excited to see what you come up with!
  • samantha.02 and closethedoor like this

#4 thefatasian

thefatasian

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20534 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 March 2020 - 04:53 AM

thank you so much!! 

OMAD; less than 1k cals 

requirement is high mineral foods bc i'm deficient (esp. potassium, selenium, and magnesium) 

please no breads/pasta/rice/etc. since they trigger binges

i'm also poor so meats/seafood is expensive rip pls keep in mind

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ i just want to lose some fucking weight โ™ฅ

cw/cbmi: 18.0

goals: 18.2 | 17.9 | 17.5 | 17.2

#5 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 05:07 AM

You are amazing!

OMAD 500 cals
Or two meals/food that fit a 500 restriction

Since 500 is pretty low I went for an OMAD version so that you can have one satisfying meal. Tried to make something higher in protein as well!

Cruciferous veggie of your choice, I'd suggest brussels sprouts or cauliflower for 200kcal; frozen ones are completely fine!
30g red lentils (100kcal)
An onion and some garlic (40kcal) - Throw everything together in a non-sticky pan or pot with spices and herbs of your choice, I love making it a bit Indian style in terms of spices, or throw some pepper and rosemary on there.
A side salad of leafy greens, tomato and cucumber for 100kcal
And then you have 60kcal left for some sort of fat source or dessert - maybe throw some seeds or avocado on there for the nutritional benefits or use a bit of olive oil, or just have two pieces of chocolate for dessert, whatever you prefer. ;) Or you could get a bit of hummus or yogurt as sort of a dip.

Gesendet von meinem BLN-L21 mit Tapatalk
  • Rach99 likes this

#6 frozenbodyfrozenmind

frozenbodyfrozenmind

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 29 March 2020 - 05:12 AM

thank you!

1000 or less and i really prefer raw foods and i love sweets and fruits

SW: 149
LW: 110
CW: 130

145 140 135 130 125 120 115 110 105 100

#7 XxApplesAndWaterxX

XxApplesAndWaterxX

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 05:23 AM

- between 500-800cals
- vegetarian
- 2 meals and 2 snacks, higher cal meal in the morning
- preferably things that i can make under 15 minutes
- i don't like cooking on the stove but i'm okay with cooking food in the oven so i can roast veggies and stuff (edit: please specify what temperature (in metric, please) and for how long because i get really confused about that)
- my guilty pleasure is hummus and crackers, so i'd love that as a snack or something

i know this was a lot but thank you! :)

#8 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 05:28 AM

Coming out around 900 kcal. :) I focused on the protein quite a lot.

Breakfast: A small apple (60kcal) in 125g of sugarfree soy yogurt (70kcal) with some cinnamon sprinkled on there
Morning snack: Sticks of raw veggies of your choice for 100 kcal and 50 kcal of nuts or seeds
Lunch: 300g of broccoli (110kcal), 30g of Quinoa (100kcal) and a tomato (25kcal)
Dinner: If your parents are in control of what it is just take up to 350kcal of what it is, otherwise I would suggest this:
A small eggplant and a small zucchini cut into thin slices and baked in the oven with salt, pepper and herbs on them along an onion and some garlic if you would like to. Alongside 100g of tofu roasted in a pan with 200g of mushrooms. Should come out around 300 - 350kcal.

oo this sounds great!

calories between 600-1000, vegetarian and im not quite lactose intolerant but it upsets my stomach so as little dairy as possible, ideally a decent amount of protein. if possible a normal looking dinner meal because i live with my parents, all other meals/snacks are up to you. i do generally do better with multiple small calorie snacks tho bc they keep my adhd brain stimulated lol.

edit: i also do tend to stick to healthier foods and not much processed crap, trying to live my ideal fitness hoe lifestyle . mostly i just tend to stick away from refined sugar

really excited to see what you come up with!

#9 Bones & anxiety

Bones & anxiety

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4295 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 29 March 2020 - 06:13 AM

Since 500 is pretty low I went for an OMAD version so that you can have one satisfying meal. Tried to make something higher in protein as well!

Cruciferous veggie of your choice, I'd suggest brussels sprouts or cauliflower for 200kcal; frozen ones are completely fine!
30g red lentils (100kcal)
An onion and some garlic (40kcal) - Throw everything together in a non-sticky pan or pot with spices and herbs of your choice, I love making it a bit Indian style in terms of spices, or throw some pepper and rosemary on there.
A side salad of leafy greens, tomato and cucumber for 100kcal
And then you have 60kcal left for some sort of fat source or dessert - maybe throw some seeds or avocado on there for the nutritional benefits or use a bit of olive oil, or just have two pieces of chocolate for dessert, whatever you prefer. ;) Or you could get a bit of hummus or yogurt as sort of a dip.

Thank you!!

CW: 85 lb
UGW 1: 80
UGW 2: 75

#10 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 07:34 AM

thank you so much!!

OMAD; less than 1k cals
requirement is high mineral foods bc i'm deficient (esp. potassium, selenium, and magnesium)
please no breads/pasta/rice/etc. since they trigger binges
i'm also poor so meats/seafood is expensive rip pls keep in mind

The whole plan is 800kcal. Hope you like it. :)
For your OMAD:
A stew made of green beans (250g), 100g of cauliflower, 100g of chickpeas (25g if you use dried ones), a carrot and two tomatoes, and an onion and some garlic. Make it as spicy as you like and use either . Along with it, a roasted sweet potato with herbs (around 120g) and 100g of each lettuce and sliced cucumber. Season those with salt and pepper. To get some fat in, you should either use a tsp of oil for the stew or sprinkle 15g of seeds or nuts somewhere on there.
And for dessert, 125g of berries (50kcal) of your choice with a small sugarfree yogurt, you chose whether dairy (1.5% fat) or non-dairy for 80kcal, so all in all 130kcals.

#11 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:05 AM

Do my plans suck so much or why did people stop asking once I posted the first ones? :lol: :wacko:

#12 Aprilmimi2001

Aprilmimi2001

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:43 AM

omg I love this!

Gluten free, vegetarian but no milk or eggs (I hate them with my entire soul) 

calories between 300-700

I love cofee/tea with soy milk and I drink lots of it hahah ( althought I'm supposed to quit soy because of my thyroid  :( )

no foods like raspberries, papaya or kale since here they are very expensive.

TYSM

SW: 130ish lb CW: 119lb UGW: 80 lb

#13 Nighttool

Nighttool

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:59 AM

300 calories two meals and maybe one snack

#14 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 11:42 AM

thank you!
1000 or less and i really prefer raw foods and i love sweets and fruits

Breakfast: 150g of yogurt (soy if available, otherwise 1.5% dairy) (70kcal) with fruits of your choice for up to 80kcal and some cocoa and/or cinnamon on there if you'd like (150kcal)
Lunch: a salad with
- 150g of leafy greens, preferably argula or spinach
- 80g of strawberrys
- 200g of cherry tomatoes
- 60g of raddish
- 150g of cucumber
- 25g of quinoa
- 5g of sesame
And some salt and pepper (260kcal)
Snack: 100g each of celery, carrots and apple with 6g of peanut butter (130kcal)
Dinner: A piece of lean meat or even better a veggie alternative that's high in protein like seitan for 130kcals, 300g of cauliflower, which I personally also love to eat raw and 180g of peas (350kcals)

All in all a little below 900kcals. Tried to focus on your sweeter tooth while making it filling, healthy and including all important nutrients.

• Existentialbread likes this

#15 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 12:08 PM

- between 500-800cals
- vegetarian
- 2 meals and 2 snacks, higher cal meal in the morning
- preferably things that i can make under 15 minutes
- i don't like cooking on the stove but i'm okay with cooking food in the oven so i can roast veggies and stuff (edit: please specify what temperature (in metric, please) and for how long because i get really confused about that)
- my guilty pleasure is hummus and crackers, so i'd love that as a snack or something

i know this was a lot but thank you! :)

Breakfast: 10g of chia seeds and 25g of oats soaked overnight in 150ml of sugarfree soy milk, 150g of berries (240kcal)
Lunch: 200g of leafy greens, 150g of tomato, 100g of cucumber and 40g of kidney beans as a salad with 25ml of vinegar of your choice and some salt and pepper. (160kcal)
Snack: Hummus and crackers for 150 kcals
Dinner: 70g of tofu, a sliced up onion, some garlic, 200g of zucchini and 200g of chopped up mushrooms roasted in the oven at around 180 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes (180kcals). Season as you like, I'd recommend some herbs as well like rosemary!

All in all 720kcals. Hope you like it!

• Existentialbread and XxApplesAndWaterxX like this

#16 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 12:09 PM

Ok triple post

#17 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 12:09 PM

Doublepost

#18 deleteddandelion

deleteddandelion

Guru

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 12:11 PM

Thank you I would greatly appreciate that

1-2 meals ( breakfast and dinner)

below 500 cal

preferably on the vegetarian side (no eggs)

not much grains such as rice quinoa or lentils

#19 frozenbodyfrozenmind

frozenbodyfrozenmind

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 29 March 2020 - 02:14 PM

Breakfast: 150g of yogurt (soy if available, otherwise 1.5% dairy) (70kcal) with fruits of your choice for up to 80kcal and some cocoa and/or cinnamon on there if you'd like (150kcal)
Lunch: a salad with
- 150g of leafy greens, preferably argula or spinach
- 80g of strawberrys
- 200g of cherry tomatoes
- 60g of raddish
- 150g of cucumber
- 25g of quinoa
- 5g of sesame
And some salt and pepper (260kcal)
Snack: 100g each of celery, carrots and apple with 6g of peanut butter (130kcal)
Dinner: A piece of lean meat or even better a veggie alternative that's high in protein like seitan for 130kcals, 300g of cauliflower, which I personally also love to eat raw and 180g of peas (350kcals)

All in all a little below 900kcals. Tried to focus on your sweeter tooth while making it filling, healthy and including all important nutrients.

That sounds so good!!! Thanks!!

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

SW: 149
LW: 110
CW: 130

145 140 135 130 125 120 115 110 105 100

#20 skeletalconfessions

skeletalconfessions

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 02:34 PM

400-600 calories. i tend to like sweet things like oatmeal and fruit. iโ€™m trying to eat more veggies. 1 meal and 1 snack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users