Let me make you a meal plan! - Page 3 - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Let me make you a meal plan!

• Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#41 Nemo is lost

Nemo is lost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:30 AM

-anything below 1200 calories is ok. 1400 kcal is my absolute limit.
-carbs preferably below 100g, but more doesn't really matter
-I usually have oatmeal for breakfast but I'm open to trying new things
-3 meals
-I like to get most of my calories during dinner, but it's not necessary
-I don't have access to "special" food like for instance zero-calorie noodles, or certain specific brands that are only available in the US.
-I'm a pescetarian (fish is the only meat I eat)
-I don't like chocolate, Brussels sprouts, or oil
-I live with my family (me+2 others). This stops me from being able to buy so-called diet-food.

I hope this isn't too much.

#42 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:12 AM

Me PLEASE!
600-800 calories! No seafood except tuna, and no mushrooms. higher protein!

Exactly 800 cals and lots of protein. Tried to put some healthy fats in there as well. Hope you like it!

Breakfast: 200g of sugarfree soy yogurt with 150g of chopped up cauliflower, 150g of strawberries and some cinnamon in there. (160 cals)
Lunch: A salad made from 150g of cherry tomatoes, 200g of kale, a red onion, 10ml of balsamic vinegar, 12g of pumpkin seeds and 25g of lentils. (250 cals)
Dinner: 250g of zucchini and 90g of sweet potato sliced thinly and baked in the oven, 300g of broccoli and 150 calories worth of lean meat. (390 cals)

Gesendet von meinem BLN-L21 mit Tapatalk

#43 Catico

Catico

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMi casa

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:41 AM

Woah this is awesome!
-800 cal very max, preferably 500 ish
-pescatarian
-i dont mind skipping breakfast if i have to
-ingredients that are quite common as i cant go out and my parents do the shopping!
Thank you so much! :)

ill live with no regrets, looking at the sky

Spread my wings and fly, now like this

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SW: 64.9 kg

LW: 50.5 kg

Height: 170 cm

(recovery)accountability: https://www.myproana...ccountability☾/

^maybe recovery is possible^

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

#44 little.red.

little.red.

Wildly Inappropriate Whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1403 posts
  • Locationwandering aimlessly in the kitchen

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:47 AM

I tried to use foods that seem relatively normal and fun. :) And are easy and cheap to have in a bigger amount. 800 cals exactly.

Breakfast: A bowl made from an apple, 100g of strawberries, 200g of soy yogurt or 0.1% fat yogurt and 10g of flax seeds (220cal)
Snack: Raw veggie sticks of your choice for 150cals and hummus of 90cals as they heavily depend on brand/recipe
Dinner: stuffed oven baked bell peppers with different fillings where everyone can fill their own - the others can have more nutritious, higer calorie fillings for sure!
For you, it is 200g of cauliflower rice, 80g of tofu fried without oil in a pan with an onion and some garlic, 150g of tomato puree, a small chopped up carrot and herbs to your liking. Either sprinkle 15g of low fat cheese or nutritional yeast on there. Serve with a side salad of 150g of lettuce, 100g of cherry tomatoes and 100g of cucumber. (340cals)

I love this!! stuffed bell pepers are a favourite  in my house! i love this filling idea thank you!!

• Traumtanz likes this

*cackles in self-loathing*

5'-4"
cw: 102 bmi 17.5
gw: 89 bmi 15

"We are all just trying to be holy" - Richard Siken
"There is magic in this, and terror" - Amy Lowell

#45 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:28 AM

600-800 cals
I'm vegetarian and dont like tomatoes or mushrooms.
3 meals a day or 2 meals and a snack please I'm in such a food rut

Breakfast: 200g each of celery, cucumber and carrot sticks with 70g of cottage cheese as a dip (175cals)
Lunch: 300g (lol I accidentally just wrote 300mg that would be disturbing af) of zoodles with half a yellow bell pepper, some garlic, 15g of chopped up peanuts and 100g of canned chickpeas (300cals)
Dinner: 300g of mashed cauliflower made with 50g of soy yogurt, 100g of tofu marinated in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar and roasted in the oven with 300g of broccoli and for dessert, 100g of raspberries. (250cals)

Hope you like it! As always with the low restrictors, I tried to still fit in a decent amount of protein. 725 calories for the whole plan.

#46 SkinnyGinny18

SkinnyGinny18

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:36 AM

I’m in!
1200 calories and I try to eat little bits throughout the day. I usually eat 3 meals and 2 snacks, but the meals aren’t much bigger than the snacks, I just call them meals because I eat them at normal meal times.
Thanks!

#47 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:48 AM

I need one omg! <3

I'm 63kg right now (158cm) and need to get under 60kg really soon, so this is really important. Then once I'm in the 50's, I want to kind of slowly up my calories every while (either every week or so OR every Kg or so, as you like) so as I get closer to around my GW (53), I'm at a higher calorie number that is around high restriction/maintenance and I can take a diet break and enjoy summer lol.
I eat mainly paleo, rather low carb, I like to skip breakfast if I need to save calories and I love having some kind of treat/sweet after dinner. It's mainly about a calorie plan, but if you're really bored and want to make it food-specific, that'd be even better <3

So did I understand you correctly that you would rather have a calorie plan than a meal plan, dear? And for how long should it be? <3

#48 ramen-breaks

ramen-breaks

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:59 AM

Omg I need this pleaseeeee!

800cal / OMAD or 2 meals per day

Preferably vegetarian! Thank you so much <3

AGE: 27  |  STATS:  5ft / 152cm  |  CW: too scared to find out  |  GW1: 45kg / 99lbs

​Tumblr: ramen-breaks

#49 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:02 AM

- 2/3 meals a day
- vegetarian
- high(er) protein
- live in nz if it makes a difference lol
you're awesome xx

Since you did not give me a calorie limit, I went with 1020 to fit in lots of the good, nourishing stuff to give you energy to keep moving and some nice protein as well. It's also vegan. I hope you like it. <3

Breakfast: 200g of sugarfree soy yogurt with 200g of strawberries, 100g of apple, a teaspoon of raw cocoa and 15g of sunflower seeds. You can add sweetener and cinnamon if you'd like. (250 cal)
Lunch: A bag of mixed frozen asian vegetables for as much as 180cal of your brand is with 250g of cauliflower rice and 100g of tofu fried with a chopped up small onion in soy sauce. Season as you like, I'd recommend adding some garlic as well to the tofu! (370 cal)
Dinner: A big bowl of salad made from 200g of spinach, 200g of cherry tomatoes, 150g of canned chickpeas, a red onion, 150g of cucumber and a teaspoon of olive or sesame oil OR 10g of seeds. (390 cal)

I hope you like it!

• skeletalsweetie likes this

#50 VodkaZero

VodkaZero

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:07 AM

So did I understand you correctly that you would rather have a calorie plan than a meal plan, dear? And for how long should it be? <3

yes exactly! But meal/food ideas or meal frequencies are alright too, whatever you like :) Hopefully just to lose from 63kg to 53kg, faster in the beginning and getting slower as I want to go from low restriction to high restriction as I'm losing it..thank you so much!! <3

#51 Yugyeom's Chocoshake

Yugyeom's Chocoshake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:12 AM

I've been looking for someone to make a proper meal plan for me for ages haha
I hope you could give me some ideas :)

-max 1000 calories
-focus on protein and fats
-vegetarian, but dairy and eggs is not a problem
-no superfoods plz (chia seeds and all that shit)
-no 'fake' foods like cauliflower rice or low cal bread

Thank you in advance!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3221 met Tapatalk

#52 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:18 AM

calories 500ish, I have to eat a few times a day.

Tried to include some smaller but still filling meals with all of the stuff your body needs. Please be aware though that your body is still missing out on a lot of micronutrients as well as proteins and fats on such a low restriction no matter which way you do it though. :/ I hope you enjoy it. Comes out at 534 cals.

Breakfast: A smoothie made from 200g of spinach, half an apple and 100g of broccoli (110 cals)
Lunch: 80 calories worth of lean meat or tofu along with 300g of oven roasted cauliflower and a tablespoon of mustard as a dip (165 calories)
Snack: Chia pudding made from 10g of chia seeds, 100ml of sugarfree soy drink and 100g of raspberries (120 cals)
Dinner: Chop up 200g of zucchini, an onion, some garlic and 200g of mushrooms and throw them together in a pan. Season with pepper and herbs. Serve with 200g of lettuce. (105 cals)
Evening snack: 200g of cherry tomatoes with some salt and pepper sprinkled on there (34 cals)

#53 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:22 AM

yes exactly! But meal/food ideas or meal frequencies are alright too, whatever you like :) Hopefully just to lose from 63kg to 53kg, faster in the beginning and getting slower as I want to go from low restriction to high restriction as I'm losing it..thank you so much!! <3

Ok pls don't think I'm skipping you, just kind of putting this one on hold because I do the other ones while taking walks and I might need a bit more of a structured environment as well as a keyboard for yours! :)

• VodkaZero likes this

#54 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:37 AM

Ooh this seems fun!

-600 cals a day
-2 meals, I rarely eat breakfast
-no dairy besides almond milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to really smile at “no dairy besides almond milk“ as a vegan. :D Milking all those poor almonds hell yeah!
Did a plan without breakfast as it seemed you prefer it that way and focused on protein. :)

Lunch: 200g of arugula, 150g of cherry tomatoes, 200g of cucumber, a red onion, 80g of canned chickpeas and 100g of strawberries and 10g of seeds or a teaspoon of high quality oil, tastewise I'd recommend sesame or pumpkin seeds, thrown together as a salad. (270 cals)
Dinner: Chop up 60g of sweet potato, 80g of carrot, 80g of parsnip, 200g of cauliflower and an onion and some garlic; throw together with pepper and some dried herbs in a baking pan and roast in the oven. Serve with 100cal worth of tofu roasted in a tiny bit of oil or salmon. (330cals)

• Jungkookiebts likes this

#55 deadpoets

deadpoets

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3403 posts
  • Locationlost in my mind, usa

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:46 AM

sounds yummy thank you!

You can call me J. 

average obsessive depressed, anxious, anorexic. 

will reveal fb if requested via PM for quicker responses to chat or need immediate support. always have it open so receive messages instantly

in need of friends. 

For anyone looking for support, friends, help, advice, or just someone to vent to please PM me. I mean it. 

Stats: Age: "Adult"

5'7.5"

LW: 57lbs

GW: 60lbs 

e353d117d64fe4e1689066abf64e2840.gif

#56 KuroNoShiroChan

KuroNoShiroChan

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7057 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:47 AM

do you still make them if so i would love to see if you can make one for me, i have a hard time losing weight right now which is my own fault yes but dont know what else to do...

1: i typically eat 10g of oats in the morning - but is open for new ideas 

2: at lunch i love my pirogue  with one slice of low fat cheese which is 40 calories 

3: i would love it to be under 500 calories a day

4:i need a snack or two before lunch ( so if i can get that to be fittet in that would be wonderful 

5:i aim for NOT eating dinner or after lunch time 

6: i do love ti have a few pieces of sweets every day ( to deal with binges or massive cravings for sweets )

7: if you could find something realtively low calorie with lots of protein that would be great

8: protein bars or other bars is a no go as they invoke binges for me

i know you are saying one meal plan but it would be a massive help if you would make one for me that i can use or go after when im at my parents  . if it could be 1000 - 1200 that would be awsome!!

displaypicture-3.png

Hw: 123 lbs

LW 74.9 lbs

Cw: 99lbs......

Skærmbillede 2019-05-26 kl. 08.57.03.png

Gw1: 88lbs

Gw 2: 77lbs

Gw 3: 74.9 lbs

girl-sending-virtual-hug-gif.gif   giphy.gif

:wub: UGW: BMI 8.2  :wub: 

64532621_1357338147752827_6975737293474627584_n.jpg

#57 TheHumanStick

TheHumanStick

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1178 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:51 AM

Oooo yess

500-1200 cals
Vegetarian, lactose intolerant
Also add on the lack of groceries in the house lmaoooo

5"4.5

CW - 112

UGW - 85

Accountability 

#58 skinny.boy.wanna.be

skinny.boy.wanna.be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:51 AM

seems fun!!

1200 max limit but like to try and stay between 800 - 1000

vegan

3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)

i dislike tomatoes and courgette (zucchini)

no oil please 😖

#59 VodkaZero

VodkaZero

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:53 AM

Ok pls don't think I'm skipping you, just kind of putting this one on hold because I do the other ones while taking walks and I might need a bit more of a structured environment as well as a keyboard for yours! :)

All cool dear <3 I'm already super thankful for what you're doing in your freetime :) And just very interested in how 'others would do it' if they were in my position bc I used to low restricts extremely, binged a lot, now I just want to be in the 50's again fast and then do finally something sustainable for once lol :P

#60 Traumtanz

Traumtanz

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:42 PM

Yaaa

ATM I am aiming for MAX 800 cals a day ideally. No lower than 400.
- Vegan
- Protein focus
- No a fan of soya!
<3

Thank you!

Yaaa

ATM I am aiming for MAX 800 cals a day ideally. No lower than 400.
- Vegan
- Protein focus
- No a fan of soya!
<3

765 calories. Well, vegan, high in protein, low in calories is quite difficult without soy and I did not want to rely on you having the option to use protein powder, but I gave my best to use other protein sources as possible with the calorie limit. I hope you like it!

Breakfast: 300g of cauliflower rice steamed a little in 100g of almond milk and served with 125g of raspberries mixed in there (110 cals)
Snack: 200g of celery and 200g of cucumber cut into sticks and served with 40 cal worth of hummus (100 cals)
Lunch: A soup made from 30g of brown lentils, a small carrot, an onion, 250g of zucchini and 200g of broccoli (250 cals)
Snack: A small apple (65 cals)
Dinner: oven-roasted mushrooms (300g) and eggplant (200g) with an onion and garlic and some pepper and herbs with 200g of peas on the side (240 cals)

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users